It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS fast becoming more political than conspiracy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   
Well, since the consensus is he's a stupid fat orange goose, and there is no matching description in any religious scriptures anywhere, we can rule out Trump being the Antichrist.

Now, dodgy Hillary and her band of merry retards - that's a different story - the cow IS a walking conspiracy. She has such big balls that she has no problem, I repeat - NO PROBLEM, labeling 66 million + people racist bigoted deplorables because they prefer Trump to her.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Part of the reason why, besides the political partisan circus having a hold on people who were once Libertarian and Independent is that long timers were sick and tired of threads being shut down at inception, instead of the usual third page or so. By shut down I mean ridiculed to the point where constructive commentary is moved aside and name calling peruses.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   
ALL conspiracies are linked to politics, politicians, and government. From UFOs to Bigfoot to the great pyramids. To try to divorce conspiracy from politics, politicians, and governments and you block a huge part of the mysteries from being involved in the discussion or research.

I understand being upset with the bombardment of US politics here, but ATS has ALWAYS reflected current events and trends. This is my 2nd account and for YEARS ( and any others who have been here through many election cycles) the political fervor waxes and wanes here in a mirror of whats happening in real life.

There are plenty of places on the internet that call themselves conspiracy sites.. and are havens for shallow thinking. Im sure there is a place for everyone. As for me, Ill deal with the political stuff with no complaints because nowhere else have I found a collection of certain people with such depth of thought other than ATS.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Actually,
that has been occurring for some time now,
and it is all my fault, and success.
Starting 7 years ago.
The point being this, if you want to know the secrets,
you must first have the political power to gain access.
Above Top Secret , Above The Secrets. SAVVY?
So, say goodnight to the bad guy : www.youtube.com...

S&F

edit on 21-5-2017 by Wildmanimal because: Add Line

edit on 21-5-2017 by Wildmanimal because: add goodie

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:21 PM
link   

"Becoming"?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Admittedly I dont spend much time here now as its been absorbed into the Trump miasma I am spending time studying white civilisation and culture and the few brilliant people beyond the childrens menu or perhaps even fools menu of Alex Jones and Icke left on the net before its all deleted the removal of General Lee's statue was a warning get it in your head before its gone.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Advantage
ALL conspiracies are linked to politics, politicians, and government. From UFOs to Bigfoot to the great pyramids. To try to divorce conspiracy from politics, politicians, and governments and you block a huge part of the mysteries from being involved in the discussion or research.

I understand being upset with the bombardment of US politics here, but ATS has ALWAYS reflected current events and trends. This is my 2nd account and for YEARS ( and any others who have been here through many election cycles) the political fervor waxes and wanes here in a mirror of whats happening in real life.

There are plenty of places on the internet that call themselves conspiracy sites.. and are havens for shallow thinking. Im sure there is a place for everyone. As for me, Ill deal with the political stuff with no complaints because nowhere else have I found a collection of certain people with such depth of thought other than ATS.

Bigfoot is politics? Elaborate please. The pyramids? Is anything safe?!

I guess I heard of a few things, political lobbyist are stopping from disclosure of Bigfoot(China and the US?), Ufos, etc.
edit on 22-5-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Good rant! you could have been more harsh though, but that is only my opinion.

What i find interesting about this trump-topic flood is that through the years, i have repeatedly read that the true power is in the shadow governments, bankers, illuminati, freemasons, multinational corporations and such. So who cares who is the POTUS then?

Personally i think if Trump gets to decide what color of underwear he puts on, it's huuuuge.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
So you are saying there is a conspiracy to make ATS more political?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986
I will say there are more threads about lack of conspiracy threads than there are conspiracy threads.

Yep.

The "lack of conspiracy" conspiracy.

How meta.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Some of the greatest conspiracies in history have been political in nature.
I agree but now instead of everyone trying to get to the bottom of the conspiracy half is actively trying to help cover it up while the other half is arguing with them

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join