It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Seth Rich Conspiracy and Fake News

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

I'm sorry, but reality doesn't really mesh with the right-wing, FOX'NEWS' watching, Hillary-hating, Obama-blaming 'poorly educated' point-of-view.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: oddnutz
things are certainly getting interesting. Surely in today's climate Hannity's neck is on the line here unless Kim delivers?
The ride never ends.

Really? If his neck is on the line what do you call it when the Washington Post has been caught multiple times publishing outright lies, with apparently no repercussions.

In case you haven't been paying attention the news now requires no truth be present anymore, just an accusation. I would argue however in Hannity's case he has tons more evidence than most big stories released recently, after all his sources are named (Kim Dotcom) and Julian Assange, wheras the New York Times publishes an article that says people who are familiar with the thinking of James Comey tell us such and such.

Which is worse?

There is nothing stopping the NYT from publishing a person familiar with the presidents thinking say he intends to start concentration camps and begin mass extermination of his enemies. I am quite sure 20 - 30% of the population would believe that.

The fact people are so ignorant, so polarized, and so influenced by cognitive dissonance makes the environment we are living in extremely dangerous.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: thedigirati

Fascinating.

Thank you very much for chiming in and adding that.

I'm going to spend the next few days delving into your older posts and see if I can't glean a little more in relation to what you've been researching over the last several years.

I think your viewpoint might just be very important but sadly is being overlooked.
Tyvm

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Tick Tock

It's Tuesday, 11 am in New Zealand.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: eisegesis

So, if it comes to light that Seth Rich was the catalyst for the DNC leaks, and not the Russians, I hope Mueller takes it onboard because the allegations are that Russia caused the leaks.

Once established, it would be great if some lawyer or internet sleuth could prove that Seth Rich was murdered for the leaks and the hit was ordered by Hillary herself.

One can only hope.

One can dream. But than you get woke up by the corrupt reality of it all.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Kim just tweeted this

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
So, uh, what happened guys?

Oh, nothing happened. And the goalposts have been moved again. And the staunch followers have abandoned the thread.

Lol. What a bunch of clowns.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I believe Seth Rich may still be alive in witness protection. I also believe, he was interrogated before he was shot in the back. I cannot find any autopsy pics or crime scene pics. Watch this really well done video on Seth Rich from my fave YouTuber. Shes one of the few Red Pilled female millenials out there, actually has a brain in her head, not out for blood in the name of social justice like the rest of the brainwashed loonies.

If anyone has questions for this YouTuber let me know i have regular contact, you can also twitter message her, she'll probably respond.

She sets the Rights views ablaze about Seth Rich with the facts, she's by no means a lefty either.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   
a reply to: WhyDidIJoin

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: User1138

This is from the lawyer that attended the press conference the parents had last fall.

Trying to spin this around to be Trumps fault??tweet

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Like I've said before. I don't think the Left is smart enough to pull off a cloak and dangers operation this complex. I believe this could've been orchestrated by the right, maybe by people employed or loyal to Trump to win the election.

But on the flip side, if you watch the video two posts up, he also could've been interrogated and shot then put into witness protection.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join