It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Seth Rich Conspiracy and Fake News

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:
(post by SeekingAlpha removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I'll post a cleaner version so the truth can be stated.

The video of the Rich's family was made to thank their supporters who donated to their gofundme page over a month ago. It was not created to thank those on the internet that are spreading this fake news about their son.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

Whats your take on what Gowdy said the other day?
Maybe he's got the goods on HRC and the Seth Rich murder.

"I think when history knows the full fact pattern that led Director Comey to have that July news conference – I mean, I think what your viewers know is a meeting on the tarmac between the spouse of the target of an investigation and the attorney general," he said.

"What your viewers don't know, Martha, and what Jim Comey frankly can't tell them because it's classified and I can't tell them because it's classified: There were a lot of other reasons that Jim Comey decided to take that decision upon himself," Gowdy said. "I think history is going to be much kinder to Jim Comey in that July press conference than the Democrats were when he had it."

After MacCallum questioned if Gowdy was insinuating that Comey had pressure on him not to prosecute Hillary Clinton, Gowdy quickly discredited the theory.

"I don't think the guy feels pressure. I think he wanted the public to have confidence in the investigation and the outcome," he said. "He made the only decision he could have made with respect to appropriating that decision away from the Department of Justice and making the decision himself."

"I only take away from that that you're suggesting that there were more entanglements between the Clintons and perhaps the Justice Department than everyone understands," MacCalllum said.

"You're very perceptive," Gowdy concluded.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Attention Please -

This is not the Mud Pit. Political Trolling is NOT allowed.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Waiting for something big to happen very big to distract and buy time no doubt as well.

Maybe not and this is what has been coming.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

You're very perceptive

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Kim Dotcom is an international hero in my opinion. He has been a general in the cyber war fighting against the elites for many years. I 100% believe what he says. Every interview I have seen from him makes me believe he is a good man with a good heart. The establishment fears him, and for good reason.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Op, glad you presented this thread, also for those who haven't caught what's been going on here. WaPo was eerily quick on shooting the messenger. Literally, now if anything were to be proven with him, it won't matter to the media and the masses that follow it. KIM Domcom is considered garbage by the press now, a low criminal and thus what he shares means nothing at all.
edit on 21-5-2017 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Interesting Stuff.
LOL at the crazy people who think
they can outsmart ATS.

HooHaa! S&F

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
things are certainly getting interesting. Surely in today's climate Hannity's neck is on the line here unless Kim delivers?
The ride never ends.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SeekingAlpha

maybe you should wait for Kim and what he has to reveal on Tuesday

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Dr UAE

The DNC is obstructing justice by suppressing evidence that the Seth Rich was the wikileaks DNC leak source.

edit on 22-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
This is just so weird though.

The Wash Post response was too fast. It takes time to write an article, even a simple one that hasn't been edited at all. That part doesn't make sense.

Waiting until now to confirm Rich was the Wikileaker seems really late, this information could have been valuable 10 months ago. How long has this Russia thing gone on unabated? We have the US Govt focusing a lot of resources towards the Russia angle, we have hundreds, even thousands of MSM articles focused on the Russia angle, it's clearly the biggest story and has been for over half a year.

Why wait till now? How do they respond so fast?

I lean back on my original post in this thread - this thing looks scripted and whomever is orchestrating it is getting sloppy. And I lean on my 2nd post in this thread - I don't believe Nothin'!

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

John Podesta joins The Washington Post as contributing columnist

Hmm.

Hmmm is an understatement...
That is so messed up right there!

Let's assume that Rich was the leak -and- got killed for it:
1) WaPo writes articles attacking a story casting doubt on Russia, (implying *maybe* Democrats et al had hand in Rich's bizarre unsolved murder, as motive is being established).
2) Major target of leaks is now a contributor for WaPo.

This means WaPo is compromised by one of the primary suspects, and is writing articles vehemently attacking information that implicates their contributor (who has a huge chip on his shoulder now due to Wikileaks smearing him last year).

Even IF Rich was killed by a random bum, it doesn't matter now due to these circumstances.
WaPo has a direct conflict of interest with this subject and ALL info from this publisher must be considered suspect and even possibly as evidence of the possible suspects themselves trying to effect a coverup.

It's like everything about this entire debacle is suspicious and reeks of rotting fish.
edit on 5/22/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

edit on 5/22/2017 by muzzleflash because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

links?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Kim.com is an interesting character, you should research Megaupload and what the US Government did at the behest of the MPAA and the RIAA. ( nor was this an isolated incident) If he has the dirt I think he will release it just to embarrass the last administration for what they did to him to get Hollywood/Music gatekeepers cash. Research DMCA, and how much legislation has become law from the RIAA/MPAA and Copyrights in General.

I would show the research but it would violate the T&C about posting of other sites, I have been following this story and much more for the last 5 years.

There are multiple conspiracies that converge on this story, it's about a great deal of money as well as how that money is used for Power in our Federal Government.

It's not only about political Power, it's also about "ownership" and "licensing" and what you can and cannot do with the products you buy.

The "big" picture includes things like TPP, NFTA, and SOPA. It also explains the west coasts Hatred for all things Trump.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: Dr UAE

The DNC is obstructing justice by suppressing evidence that the Seth Rich was the wikileaks DNC leak source.

and i believe that the other parties mentioned in Assange's tweet is Kim himself thats why Kim said that he was involved

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash

originally posted by: Konduit

John Podesta joins The Washington Post as contributing columnist

Hmm.

Hmmm is an understatement...
That is so messed up right there!

Let's assume that Rich was the leak -and- got killed for it:
1) WaPo writes articles attacking a story casting doubt on Russia, (implying *maybe* Democrats et al had hand in Rich's bizarre unsolved murder, as motive is being established).
2) Major target of leaks is now a contributor for WaPo.

This means WaPo is compromised by one of the primary suspects, and is writing articles vehemently attacking information that implicates their contributor (who has a huge chip on his shoulder now due to Wikileaks smearing him last year).

Even IF Rich was killed by a random bum, it doesn't matter now due to these circumstances.
WaPo has a direct conflict of interest with this subject and ALL info from this publisher must be considered suspect and even possibly as evidence of the possible suspects themselves trying to effect a coverup.

It's like everything about this entire debacle is suspicious and reeks of rotting fish.

I think we can trust Podesta to be balanced... LOL
WaPo felt the need to immediately claim KimDotCom's story is false... before he has even published his info. Quite why they see themselves as needing to do that I don't know... makes them look complicit in a cover up.
edit on 22/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join