It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If I'm looking out for the end of the world! What's signs should I be looking out for?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
As it was in the days of Noah and Lot, so shall it be in the days of the Son of Man.

There are many signs pointing to the last days. One major sign is the apparent increase in homosexuality. It is becoming more and more prevalent as society accepts it as normal behavior.
Rebellion is on the increase, satanism is on the rise.
Extreme weather is also increasing.
In the book of Daniel 12:4 the Angel tells Daniel that towards the end:
"many shall run to and fro , and knowledge shall be increased."

Apart from the formation of the country of Israel in 1948. The main sign that will kick it all off will be world war 3.
In Matthew chapter 24, Jesus said:
And you shall hear of wars and rumors of wars: see that you be not troubled: for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.
The very first seal in the book of Revelation in chapter 6:
And I saw, and behold a white horse: and he that sat on him had a bow; and a crown was given unto him: and he went forth conquering, and to conquer.

Matthew 24:33
when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the door.

edit on 13-6-2017 by SeekAnswers because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 05:02 AM
link   
a reply to: gell1234

The end of the World, or the end of the World as we know it'?

The sun will turn black for 3 consistent days hiding it's light.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Honestly, the only thing you need to look out for is your own salvation. Get yourself right with God the best you know how. When the end of the world comes you're all set.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

"You will hear of a dwelling-place in the heavens, above the earth, that shall fall with a great crash. It will appear as a blue star. Very soon after this, the ceremonies of my people will cease."

To me that says - Once the ISS falls out of orbit things might get messy.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: gell1234
Serious answers only please.

And I'm thinking more along the lines of what I should look out for religiously (from the bible) and if anything has happened (came true) in the last five years?

Religiously from the bible?

What religion?

What Bible?

If you wanted a list of things that has happened and come true in the last 5 years then it would take you 20 years to read.

Can you maybe detail what, why and how this line of questioning has come to pass?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

originally posted by: gell1234
Serious answers only please.

And I'm thinking more along the lines of what I should look out for religiously (from the bible) and if anything has happened (came true) in the last five years?

Religiously from the bible?

What religion?

What Bible?

If you wanted a list of things that has happened and come true in the last 5 years then it would take you 20 years to read.

Can you maybe detail what, why and how this line of questioning has come to pass?

I have a belief that I have something to do with the end, but I see no signs that others see...

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

I have a belief that I have something to do with the end, but I see no signs that others see...

If you focus on the end the only end that will get closer and closer will be your own.

You will get really close and look back and realize you did nothing but wait for the end and look for signs of the end.

If you want signs of what not from the bible there is one thing you might need to read over and over in the bible.

That is that no one will know when the end is coming.

The signs you look for and the signs others see are.... if you really believe in these things..... demons and negative entities feeding of the negativity people like you that focus on the end of the world give off.

You will keep seeing signs or agreeing with ideas that try to show the end is soon because you keep allowing the negativity to flow through you, you ar3 addicted to it, you feed of it by thinking you are getting somewhere or finding something out and the negativity that feeds off you just gets nice and fat and comfortable because knows it might have life time home feeding of this poor soul for their whole lives because they cannot see the harm they do selves and how focusing on such negative things only breeds more negativity.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
I get it, YOU want the inside scoop! Good luck with that.

On another note, we're all in the same boat!

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Look For Those Who Look To The East... For Certainly They Are Forgetful That In The West Is Where You Find That Which Was Lost.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Gargoyle91

i note that you ignored skylab - says it all really

posted on Jun, 19 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
This sums it up nicely:

The BIBLE - 3 - Accurate History,Reliable Prophecy

Or start here:

He is a liar! (part 1 of 2)

The video above has 2 parts.

edit on 19-6-2017 by whereislogic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 03:53 AM
link   
what else should I look for?
edit on 21-6-2017 by gell1234 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   
The first sign to look out for is the sound reason in your head that warns your heart of tyranny, fanaticism, and ignorance. When you are overwhelmed by the three because everyone is without the same sound reason as your own... This is the end of the world.

posted on Jul, 1 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Matthew 24 was quoted before as revealing "signs of the times", however those prophecies indicate "The beginning of the end times" and not the actual end of days. "All these are the beginning of birth pains" (Matthew 24:8)

To answer the question specifically "What triggers the actual end?" It is a worldwide declaration of peace, or series of declarations that are monumental enough to be different than claims politicians have made before up until that point.

"While people are saying, "Peace and Safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape." (1 Thessalonians 5:3)

posted on Jul, 2 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The Gog and Magog wars were the Two Great World Wars. We have conquered the sky and even distant worlds in the cosmos. All the signs are there. We live in-- or even after-- the End Time. It's time to quench the fires and gather the swords to smelt them into plows. Planet Earth needs our attention, time to shape up!

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim
The Gog and Magog wars were the Two Great World Wars. We have conquered the sky and even distant worlds in the cosmos. All the signs are there. We live in-- or even after-- the End Time. It's time to quench the fires and gather the swords to smelt them into plows. Planet Earth needs our attention, time to shape up!

There are two instances Of Gog Of Magog in the bible. They are two separate meanings with two separate fulfillments, but they have uniform connotation.

First is Ezekiel Chapter 38 "set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog" - (Verse 2) The fulfillment of this chapter corresponds to (Daniel 11:45) "He will pitch his royal tents between the seas and the beautiful holy mountain. Yet he will come to his end, and not one will help him." >>>These are the events at Armageddon when the nations act against God's people, and are destroyed by God.

Second are the events at the end of the millennial reign of Jesus Christ, when "Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth - Gog and Magog - to gather them for battle." (Revelation 20:7,8) >>>Even after 1000 years of peace under Jesus' rule, Satan will be able to deceive many into rebellion again. This will be the final conclusion of the rebellion for eternity, since the devil will be "thrown into the lake of of burning sulfer"

Gog of Magog, thus refers to two separate coalitions of people against God's followers. The first being a likely coalition of governments against God's people, and the second being (Well after human governments have been disbanded) a coalition of people who side with Satan at the end of the Millennial reign of Christ.

posted on Jul, 3 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheChrome

There are two instances Of Gog Of Magog in the bible. They are two separate meanings with two separate fulfillments, but they have uniform connotation.

First is Ezekiel Chapter 38 "set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog" - (Verse 2) The fulfillment of this chapter corresponds to (Daniel 11:45) "He will pitch his royal tents between the seas and the beautiful holy mountain. Yet he will come to his end, and not one will help him." >>>These are the events at Armageddon when the nations act against God's people, and are destroyed by God.

Think of the humiliation of Germany after WWI.

Second are the events at the end of the millennial reign of Jesus Christ, when "Satan will be released from his prison and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth - Gog and Magog - to gather them for battle." (Revelation 20:7,8) >>>Even after 1000 years of peace under Jesus' rule, Satan will be able to deceive many into rebellion again. This will be the final conclusion of the rebellion for eternity, since the devil will be "thrown into the lake of of burning sulfer"

Actually the text says Gog of Magog. Gog is the king of the nation Magog, which is situated by the shore of the Black Sea. Magog is one of Noah's early descendants. Gog is the Little Horn AKA Adolf Hitler. The thousand years are a mere day, when the Beast has turned us all into gods.

Gog of Magog, thus refers to two separate coalitions of people against God's followers. The first being a likely coalition of governments against God's people, and the second being (Well after human governments have been disbanded) a coalition of people who side with Satan at the end of the Millennial reign of Christ.

There you have it.

posted on Jul, 4 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheChrome

Think of the humiliation of Germany after WWI.

The humiliation of Germany after WWI is mentioned at (Daniel 11:30) “Ships of the western coastlands will oppose him, and he will lose heart.” It does not have anything to do with the prophecies of Gog and Magog.

Actually the text says Gog of Magog. Gog is the king of the nation Magog, which is situated by the shore of the Black Sea. Magog is one of Noah's early descendants.

When considering a prophecy like this, read and ask yourself: how does this nation meet it’s demise? In this case it is dictated at (Ezekiel 38:22,23) that it is by God’s hand and not other nations. “I will execute judgement on them with plague and bloodshed…And so I will show my greatness and holiness, and I will make myself known in the sight of many nations. Then they will know I am the Lord.” So Gog of Magog is destroyed by God, not another nation (In other words, it cannot be Germany during either of the Worlds Wars.). In this case you also have to take into context ALL THE NATIONS listed in the prophecy. While you are correct in assuming that Magog could be attributed to the Black Sea region (North of Israel), also listed in the prophecy is Persia (East of Israel) and Cush (South of Israel). The prophecy symbolically prophecies all the nations that surrounded Israel at that time, but in our day depicts the Nations that will surround true worshipers worldwide.

Gog is the Little Horn AKA Adolf Hitler. The thousand years are a mere day, when the Beast has turned us all into gods.

There you have it.

The little horn of Daniel is Great Britain and eventually it's closest ally the United States. It's power is removed by God "His power will be taken away,and completely destroyed forever....power... will be... handed over to the saints, the people of the most high" (Daniel 7:26,27) So the successor to the little horn is God's kingdom, ruled by Christ and his chosen people. This corresponds to (Daniel 2:44) and (Revelation 17:10) Can't be Germany/Hitler during WWII can it?
edit on 4-7-2017 by TheChrome because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join