It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perfect sphere and star-like flyby on 05/17/17.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:31 AM
link   
This is a perfect spherical object recorded on 05/17/17 spotted and tracked in infrared, while tracking this spherical object a small star-like object also is seen on the telescope field of view, this was in daylight and inside of the atmosphere.

[SNIP]
edit on 5/24/2017 by eriktheawful because: Removed video

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Jertens61

this claims to be scientific research - yet fails to even document the :

time // date // location ?

thats not science

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   

At the risk of sounding like that guy who writes this off as "just a weather balloon"...

...Isn't it possible that this is just a weather balloon?:

Something like this, but maybe a little larger:
For Sale -- 8 ft. dia. Professional Weather Balloon

The "star-like anomaly" that the spherical object flies past could be Venus, which can sometimes be seen in daylight, especially through a telescope or telescopic camera.

edit on 21/5/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

For people that lack attention to details note that the infrared footage segment contains real time timestamps and azimuth/elevation data, video description also contains location and additional information. That kind of documentation you will not find in any other place on YouTube.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:45 AM
link   
The video is without sound...

Here are some sound you can play while watching

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

If you watch the video again, and this time around you really pay attention to details, then you will see in the infrared footage real time timestamps and azimuth elevation data, also this video description contains location and additional information. That is what happens to armchair "experts" that lack real experience, jumping to conclusions based on ignorance and laziness.

Now you know that before posting any comments in my channel making unsupported claims youshould do your homework first otherwise your blunder will be unmasked. This channel is Ads free with zero monetizing so we are not concerned at all with traffic or pleasing people's expectations as almost all UFO entertainment channels do and also as almost all self titled ufologists do, the UFO thing had become part of the entertainment industry, it is just one more niche of the Show Business.
edit on 21-5-2017 by Jertens61 because: Correction.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Now THAT is something new. Not only fascinated by the unique synergy of the duo, but the big one was effectively hypnotizing me (which worried me considerably as I watched and worries me even more, now).

Oh-oh. Outright triggered, as I notice some sort of influence. I've always feared stuff like this - visual (or sensory) trojan horses.

Anyone else affected, in any way?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   

The fact is that we gain little info from the video. It gives us no details. We cannot tell if the object moves a little by itself or it is all camera motion. Given that is a full rig created with intent for doing what it is doing, we would expect a voice telling us exactly the backup details. Having no data, we must assume that it was nothing of great interest to the person recording the scene.

The object staying within camera range, as is the "star," tells me that it is a balloon and the "star" is probably Venus which is visible in the daytime if you know exactly where to look.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

If you watch the video again you will note real time timestamps and azimuth elevation data on the infrared footage, that will allow anybody with just a small knowledge of astronomy to check that the star like object was not Venus, but even more Venus in a 400x magnification telescope will have a very definitive shape and very very bright, I will post a video with Venus seen by that system in a bit.

Venus in daylight seen by the dual system.

[SNIP]

Again we see here the armchair "experts" showing their "expertise".
edit on 21-5-2017 by Jertens61 because: Correction.

edit on 5/24/2017 by eriktheawful because: Removed video

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

OK, you're right. However, if the white dot isn't Venus, then maybe it is a star.

This was filmed at 7:40 PM (or maybe 7:54 PM, according to the timestamp on the infrared) which would be a time that some stars would be visible -- especially with 400X magnification. And most stars would appear point-like/dot-like, even at magnification.

originally posted by: Jertens61
This channel is Ads free with zero monetizing so we are not concerned at all with traffic or pleasing people's expectations as almost all UFO entertainment channels do and also as almost all self titled ufologists do, the UFO thing had become part of the entertainment industry, it is just one more niche of the Show Business.

That's fine. So maybe you are a real UFO investigative channel, but that doesn't mean this sighting isn't an honest misidentification of a weather balloon and a star.

originally posted by: Jertens61
Again we see here the armchair "experts" showing their "expertise".

Maybe you should try to be less condescending. Then people might be more apt to take you seriously rather than think you are a know-it-all who wants to belittle anyone who disagrees with you.

Your postings (and your video, for that matter) have an "I'm right; everyone else is wrong; and nobody can convince me otherwise" type of attitude. That makes for a pretty poor investigative technique.

edit on 21/5/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Coming here and shoving whatever you think you found down peoples throats is clearly not the way to go.

My humble opinion.. don't quit your day job.

Good luck

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:08 AM
link   

The reality of Anomalies is here to stay and you better come to terms with it, the demise of Traditional Ufology was due in part to the fact that always was "made" by talking only individuals without any real observational experience.

The only way to know what is up there is by making direct and systematic atmospheric observations not by "talking about it" what is done by many armchair experts that are ever present in many of these sites.

More and more people are making these observations and reporting consistently the same kind of manifestations, and more and more the detachment from Reality is seen in the people that deny this reality and continue to push for ideas that do not have any objective and consistent observational data supporting them. Traditional Ufology is doomed and there is nothing but nothing that traditional ufologists and UFO evangelists can do to stop that process.

Many people when facing the reality of Anomalies exhibit a perceptive dysfunction known as the Lavoisier-Lord-Kelving syndrome: it is an irrational reaction to facts or ideas that contradict worldviews. Lavoisier a famous French scientist denied the reality of meteorites and Lord Kelvin a famous scientist from England denied the reality of X-rays, so the people having trouble handling anomalies are really in very good company.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Serious question.

You seem to be able to film a lot of these. I looked at your YouTube channel because I was interested. Couple of things, with just the object being filmed in the sky you're giving viewers no context of scale in relationship to these objects.
I realize your camera's are focused on the object, but can't you use another, if even a cell phone, for comparison or scale in the landscape? Not necessarily for filming the objects you're already doing that.

Secondly the only real issue I have is surprisingly Not that these things are running around in our skies, but while focusing on just the object for all I know you "can" be filming against a screen, much like they use in TV telecasts. I'd like to rule that out for myself in pondering the phenomena.

I read some of your written YouTubes and I can't say I disagree. I was surprised you hadn't had more comments on your videos. Altho I'm surmising lots may have been ridiculous inane junk?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Now you know that before posting any comments in my channel making unsupported claims you should do your homework first otherwise your blunder will be unmasked.

Listen here mister know-it-all, he replied to you here not your channel...

Blunder unmasked? Sheesh...

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
I thought I recognized that telescope set up in the video take cover the morphing balloon guys are back

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:35 AM
link   
I personally have seen orb shaped objects like this up close. They look like a star at a distance and they have moved directly over me, once at night and once in mid day. I was even able to see the one in daylight with binoculars and the one at night was within 10-12' over my head. No sound at all. The daylight one had a mirror like finish. The night one glowed but didn't shine like a headlight. Also awoke in the night to find one above my bed that disappeared before my eyes! I believe that there is some kind of intelligence with them as I had interesting things happen around the time of sightings.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Using a PVS-14 gen 3, and an ARMASIGHT ZEUS TWO GEN3.....

I'm looking for hours at a time in my lazy boy recliner........in the back yard after mid nite specially

I see tons of anomalies.....with ir thermal, I see bat kite shaped things haulin azz in friggin groups or threes ....and with starlight I see triangle craft ....in detail for the craft being at 55,000 feet AGL or higher. I see the pattern on the underside.....light and dark sections....light at the front in a delta shape leaving a dark patch at the back, square in shape oriented like diamond shape to the longitudal axis
edit on 21-5-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-5-2017 by GBP/JPY because: Coz

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

Had to google your gear cause I was unfamiliar. WOW! Plus bonus points for outside recliner.

So how much of what you're seeing do you think is military, or private contractor stuff?

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
Using a PVS-14 gen 3, and an ARMASIGHT ZEUS TWO GEN3.....

I'm looking for hours at a time in my lazy boy recliner........in the back yard after mid nite specially

I see tons of anomalies.....with ir thermal, I see bat kite shaped things haulin azz in friggin groups or threes ....and with starlight I see triangle craft ....in detail for the craft being at 55,000 feet AGL or higher. I see the pattern on the underside.....light and dark sections....light at the front in a delta shape leaving a dark patch at the back, square in shape oriented like diamond shape to the longitudal axis

So using a PVS-14 gen 3 with 1x magnification & the ARMASIGHT ZEUS TWO GEN3 with a FLIR Tau 2 Pixel Array Format: 336×256 lets you see lots of detail or 0.086 mega pixel. Optical Magnification 6x(PAL)/ 5x(NTSC)

So these show detail at 55,000 feet got any proof of that ! Also please lets us know how you work out the height.
edit on 21-5-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   

The reactions that we are seeing to the reality of Anomalies is really something not new and is a reflection of the never-ending struggle between the old established paradigms and the new ones trying to displace them, or between the dominant generations and the young generations trying to displace the old ones.

The history of Science is full of examples showing that even very accomplished scientists/engineers after making outstanding contributions in their younger productive years later became prey of complacency and were unable to keep the pace of new developments or ideas.

Complacency is a trap in which many had fallen or will fall.

[SNIP]

edit on 5/24/2017 by eriktheawful because: Removed videos

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join