It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Someone Just Edited Seth Rich’s Reddit Posts

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+17 more 
posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Cool article about the possibility that some of Seth Rich's social accounts are or have been edited !

Rich was the man who was murdered last year in D.C. and so far it's unsolved.

He may have been the "Leaker" of some of the outed Democrat emails that stirred up so much controversy and conspiracies.

The story says Rich was a "Closet" Sanders supporter too.

Someone Just Edited Seth Rich’s Reddit Posts

As explained by iBankCoin, the discovery of Seth Rich’s main account led to the discovery of his secondary account u/pandas4bernie, the existence of which confirms what we’ve all suspected for a long time: that Rich was a closet Bernie supporter. Rich really, really, really, REALLY loved pandas, his known Instagram handle was panda4progress, and both u/pandas4bernie and Rich’s main account u/MeGrimlock4 stopped posting right after his murder. They’re both him. This adds a great deal of weight to the argument that Rich was upset about the way Sanders was being cheated by the DNC and used his access as DNC Voter Expansion Director to pass Committee emails to late WikiLeaks director Gavin MacFadyen as an anonymous federal investigator is reported to have informed Fox News.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Very interesting read. It's true that dead men tell no tales. Isn't that right HRC.
edit on 20-5-2017 by whywhynot because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Confirmation that Seth Rich was a Bernie supporter provides a motive.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Maybe Wikileaks is changing their Modus Operandi.

link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah

Confirmation that Seth Rich was a Bernie supporter provides a motive.

Yup..

link   

edited after he was assassinated?
isn`t that proof that a cover up is in progress?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot
Very interesting read. It's true that dead men tell no tails. Isn't that right HRC.

Winky Wink

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

Apparently a creeping progressive cover-up !

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Maybe Wikileaks is changing their Modus Operandi.

Could be .. but

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Kim Dotcom recently tweeted:

“I knew Seth Rich. I know he was the @Wikileaks source. I was involved.”
UPDATE— KIM DOTCOM WILL MAKE A STATEMENT ON TUESDAY…

Don't know how reliable this info is but figured I'd share. Interesting that this case is getting so much attention suddenly.

www.thegatewaypundit.com...
edit on 20-5-2017 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tardacus

YES....if this is true, I should add.

Your point cannot be overemphasized. If his family cares/is not living in fear and if LE/investigators are seriously investigating his murder...then they will confirm or rule out that these monikers belong to him.

Also, great find Xuenchen!

ETA: After reading theantediluvian's comment though...I have to appreciate his skeptical thoughts, too. Blerg. I don't want to fall for fake news.

ETA2: I think the investigation into Seth's murder is narrowly focused on the idea it was a botched robbery....and I understand there may be some people who are planting easily debunked fake news to undermine the effort to get to the truth.

ETA3: Sorry to be so wishy washy...this is exactly why I try not to comment when I have been drinking.

(I pray I don't decide to do an ETA4.)
edit on 20-5-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

"Fake news!"

Your source (is that a blogger @ Medium?) cites an iBankCoin blog post which in turn cites a Reddit post. Now setting aside idiot #1's misleading use of the misleading Wikileak'ss tweet of an out context sentence from a Podesta email from 2015 that was about firing a staffer yammering to WaPo about Clinton's PR strategies, take a look at the ultimate source:

Reddit - /The_Donald/

ALL of Seth's known accounts must be investigated ASAP. /u/FricasseeingRabbit has posted a thread and reply to this comment with solid info that connects Seth Rich to Bernie and lays to rest any doubt about his motives to leak.
UPDATE- WE HAVE CONFIRMATION THAT ALL THE BELOW SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS, INCLUDING BERNIE ONES BELONG TO SETH RICH.** /u/[removed by source request] discovered that the recovery phone numbers for the email addresses [email protected] and [email protected] AND [email protected] are the SAME Fake news- apparently my source had two numbers in the phone number flipped. However all the accounts went offline at the same time so there is a link here, please find it Pedes.
(Confirmed) Reddit- MeGrimlock4
(Confirmed) Twitter/Instagram- Panda4Progress
(Suspected) Reddit- Pandas4Bernie
(Suspected) Twitter- Pandas4Bernie
(Suspected) Tumblr- Pandas4Bernie2016

Andrew Therriault PhD's 👨🏽‍🏫 connection to this can not be ignored. Last month he TAGGED MURDER VICTIM SETH RICH on Twitter when retweeting that a group of Pandas is called an embarrassment. FYI Andrew Therriault was the Director of Data Science for the DNC from 2014-2016. WHAT DO YOU KNOW, ANDREW? Why is Seth Rich an embarrassment for getting gunned down in a random robbery?

Notice the big strike-through portion? It doesn't look like anyone has taken the time to even vet this information. Why would they though? After all, they're bloggers and it really doesn't matter if it's accurate or not because the intended audience simply doesn't care enough to do anything but believe random sources on the Internet that are saying what they want to hear.

It is interesting to note that the last Rich "bombshell" turned out to be BS. Don't take my word for it, read it on Tucker Carlson's Daily Caller.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Seth Rich wasn't in the closet as a Bernie supporter. As far as I remember, he worked for Bernie people before he took the job with the DNC.
It was in the Seth Rich threads posted here shortly after he was murdered.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
/pol/ has been digging on this a lot lately

btw,
Seth Rich's Parents - thank the internet for helping Find Seth's killer

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

I haven't gone through the reddit posts though I am aware of what is going on. That said, the Seth Rich affair should not be dismissed. Just like pizzagate, people are all over the place attaching unproven info that diminishes the major subject and tends to discredit the most important information. It all tends to detract from the larger subject.

The basic information around the Seth Rich affair deserves an honest investigation and the DCPD nor FBI have done nothing and kept quiet.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
There was no leaker. The Russians hacked the DNC
Get real Xuezy que.
This is more alternative I don't want to deal with the Russians facts.
A laughing stock.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:13 AM
link   

And this is a friggin blog.
But haha yeah let's label the news about a Comey memo or words uttered to the Russian spies he hosted in the oval office as fake news.
It's absolutely laughable.

EVERYBODY SAYS SO.
Lol

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

There was no leaker. The Russians hacked the DNC

Prove it.

And this is a friggin blog. But haha yeah let's label the news about a Comey memo or words uttered to the Russian spies he hosted in the oval office as fake news. It's absolutely laughable.

Prove it.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Maluhia

Yeah isn't it.
Glad you noticed that too.
As the Russia, I mean RUSHER story gets worse and worse for him his freaks will throw up anything to deflect attention away . When they're not actively claiming the real news is FAKE NEWS that is.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
/pol/ has been digging on this a lot lately

btw,
Seth Rich's Parents - thank the internet for helping Find Seth's killer

I have come to love everything about /pol... to me they are the natural response of the Ordo Ab Chao mantra of the elite, for no one controls chaos and here we have a international network of savvy computer kekistanis absolutely destroying the web of lies spun by the elite of the world!
edit on America/ChicagoSundayAmerica/Chicago05America/Chicago531amSunday10 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join