It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The first world war 7000 years ago?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: JoshuaCox

A weaponised comet, that hits the middle of an ancient high tech society seem premeditated. That means a random event or space travel?

Well besides the Ancient INDIAN Sanskrit had said

Look also at the Sumerian Cuneiform script about their Gods
doing Battle or Earth to Control it

and what the Mormon Religion Brought about of SPACE JESUS

Battlestar Galactica !!!!!!!!!!

Battlestar Galactica (1978 TV series)
en.wikipedia.org...

Battlestar Galactica (2004 TV series)
en.wikipedia.org...(2004_TV_series)

Outlander (2008)
en.wikipedia.org...(film)

Either Space Travel or TIME TRAVEL

as us Earthens went back in Time in the Distant Future
could be another explanation.. perhaps

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: punkinworks10

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

originally posted by: Harte

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I dont buy these ancient epoch tales of todays tech. We'd have unearthed endless bits of milled stainless steel, titanium, etc, by now. I would have myself even!

Actually that assessment would be wrong. Metals that would be in the open would decay easily by the ravages of nature, meanwhile stone would last far longer for tens of thousands of years. In fact, stone would be the only surviving proof of such civilizations after thousands, or tens of thousands of years, because metals would have rusted, decayed and the winds would have carried away most of the rusted metal dust.

Really? Because here's a piece of copper that dates to the time period being discussed - 7k ybp, around the time when this so-called "destroyed city" (which is still standing) was flourishing.

Also, what makes wood more resistant to decay that metal? I mean, these wooden spears are around 400,000 years old. That's older than Homo Sapiens. We found [I]them[/I], didn't we?

Harte

What about the synthetics required..

Diamond drills, tungsten steel and all the random composite and ceramic stuff..

Could we have had multiple early Bronze Age civilizations?? Absolutely..

But one as or more advanced than us??

No chance

What diamond drill and tungsten steel would this be?

The ones required to have a nuclear powered society..

You don't split the atom in a vacuum.. there are a thousand steps along the way..

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

the biggest step is hydro electric AC power, without it

NO NUKES FOR YOU

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: fleabit
So we can find man-made tools over 1 million years old, but we can't find any remnants of what had to have been a civilization at least as advanced as ours, from 7000 years ago? No screws, lawnmowers, rubber or plastics, no weapons, bullets, rotors or engines or any of 10s of thousands of man-made objects that would be simple to find in droves (let alone structures and buildings and highways and such), if such a civilization every existed?

They must have had a heck of a recycling plan, that's all I know!

Once again this is not proof of anything but definitely worth reading, bullet's?.
When a hunter shoot's a wounded animal or an assassin kill's a human one certain way of causing almost instant brain death is to shoot just behind the ear and in the case of a human up a little so that the bullet passes through both hemispheres of the brain it's cavitation (Shockwave) pulping the brain tissue as it passes through the skull from one side to the other.
So imagine the surprise of some people when they dug up a skull with an almost definite bullet wound, if modern there would be no question that indeed that was the cause of death but there is a problem the skull in question belonged to a primitive hominid which has been touted as a possible ancestor of humanity and is similar to an early neanderthal but not as large brained and is dated at between 125000 years to 300000 years so roughly in the range of a quarter of a million years old.

www.ancient-origins.net...

Given that modern human's may be around 200000 plus years could this have been a guy in a previous civilization shooting the ape creature.

Here is another but less reliable page.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

edit on 22-5-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

Plato wasn't prone to bull#,so if he says their was an Island in the Atlantic, surrounded by a continent the other side, and if he says the greeks stopped the invasion, then everyone suffered a calamity which left the Greeks back in the stone age, then Linear A and Linear B tends to support his statement.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   
In order to build this

a Society has to be more Advance then just the Bronze Age

let alone mathematical skills and and advance Tools

and Surly The INCA's Would NOT able to do so

there is not not one Pre History building progress in advancement on Puma Punku nor Tiwanaku

and that tells me , some Non Native NOT from the Area had Built it ,

My Guess Some Civilization from the Old World .

To me

from the Old World

The new World

Mexico pyramid of the Sun
looks like a Mixture of a Iraq/Iran Ziggurat and Egyptian/ Step pyramid

Looks so similar

even something more advanced too blow it up ( puma punku )

if it wasn't some natural Disaster Event

interesting

Background radiation @ Tiahuanaco = 21
Background radiation @ Puma Punku = 90

Brien Foerster - Puma Punku And Tiahuanaco In Bolivia - Definitive Analysis
mikephilbin.blogspot.com...

www.youtube.com...

edit on 12017MondayfAmerica/Chicago5141 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:12 PM
link   

A completely mind blowing subject, this is a great Doco with a few clues.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Brilliant video, I wonder though the stone did not melt could extreme flash heat and radiation have caused the magnetic and radiation anomaly's in those stone's, put's my theory at least in part to bed as that may prove a more artificial method of destruction such as a genuine ancient atomic blast, would have to have been one hell of bomb though to throw those stone's around like that even for an atomic bomb or maybe it detonated in the lake.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: LoneCloudHopper2

originally posted by: stormcell
Humans with brain capacity identical to modern day humans have been around 40,000 years. We only know what happened back to 4500 years with Sumerian culture, and perhaps China. We know there was an ice age around 12,000 years ago, and that there is evidence for a major radiological event like a nearby supernova that was enough to blast the North American continent with high-energy particles.

It is possible that there was an explosion outside earth, whether on mars or a space station, which swept over the earth.

Mars is over two years away by spaceflight. Any explosion strong enough to reach Earth from Mars would have destroyed Mars and blasted a chunk out of the asteroid field.

The "inverse square law" is the rule when looking at explosions. Full effect is felt at ground zero. After that, the force diminishes quickly... to 1/2 strength, then 1/4th strength, then 1/8th strength, etc.

Supernova explosions also follow that, which is why when various supernovas exploded nearby, they were recorded by ancient astronomers...but did no damage. It would impact any planetary system of that star (depending on how far out the planets were) but beyond that, the only impact would be a brief bright light in the sky.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wolfenz
In order to build this

Firstly, the world didn't fall into the "Bronze Age" at (say) 2000 BC. Each area got into the Bronze Age at different time periods (so the Americas don't actually get a Bronze Age.) You're not actually looking at the timeframe of those structures.

You don't actually need a lot of math for it - just addition and subtraction (which any culture that can count can do) - and a standard "ruler" (length determinate) for each site.

there is not not one Pre History building progress in advancement on Puma Punku nor Tiwanaku

"Pre history" like "Bronze Age" means different things in different areas. "Prehistoric America" is "before Columbus" which sounds really old but means "before 1490." So a lot of Pre-Columbian things are only 700 years old. "Pre-history" means "before written history of the area." So Egyptian prehistory is 3,000 BC but Italian/Roman prehistory is "anything before 800 BC."

To me from the Old World

The new World

If you ignore the floor plans (some of those are solid, others are hollow) and the actual shape and construction (the slope of the sides) and so forth... but if you take time to learn about the architecture of that time and that civilization, pretty soon you can pick out the differences easily and wonder how anyone can mistake them for the other.

That makes no sense, given that they're at the same location.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

So imagine the surprise of some people when they dug up a skull with an almost definite bullet wound, if modern there would be no question that indeed that was the cause of death but there is a problem the skull in question belonged to a primitive hominid which has been touted as a possible ancestor of humanity and is similar to an early neanderthal but not as large brained and is dated at between 125000 years to 300000 years so roughly in the range of a quarter of a million years old.

That would be the kwabe skull you are talking about, and the rest is unmitigated bull#.
The hole in the skull is due to a severe abcess, if you look at it closely, which I actually have in person, or at least the museum quality cast of said skull, which I do believe is in fact the very same cast shown in your link, it is pretty clear it is not a bullet hole.
It is not round, and contrary to the bs their is no exit wound.
The hole is a well recognized sign if infection and is very common in acient remains. The hole is missing the sharp edges, radial cracks and spalling associated with a high velocity projectile wound.
You will find similar holes in jawbones, sinus' and skulls along with nearly every bone in the body and in many cases what caused the hole is responsible for their death,infection.
In the case of kwabe the hole started to heal before the individuql died.
And its not neanderthal it is Homo Rhodensis, an affican specific archaic, analogous to H. Heildlburgensis, in Eurasia, but not HH.

edit on p0000005k05522017Tue, 23 May 2017 00:05:34 -0500k by punkinworks10 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Byrd

In order to build this

Firstly, the world didn't fall into the "Bronze Age" at (say) 2000 BC. Each area got into the Bronze Age at different time periods (so the Americas don't actually get a Bronze Age.) You're not actually looking at the timeframe of those structures.

Wolfenz - what im talking about Byrd those Structures are more advanced more complex then the bronze age especially what you have to admit... from a society ( INCA ) that only has KNOT Roping for a written Language at least the Mayans had some kind of Hieroglyphic writing

I will still Stand those Ruins not from the Descendants if the Natives aka Locals of Peru

You don't actually need a lot of math for it - just addition and subtraction (which any culture that can count can do) - and a standard "ruler" (length determinate) for each site.

Wolfenz- ya you do when its a precise Accuracy down too the Millimeter which the Ruins of Puma Punku had Show many Times and even hard reach around Angles

"Pre history" like "Bronze Age" means different things in different areas. "Prehistoric America" is "before Columbus" which sounds really old but means "before 1490." So a lot of Pre-Columbian things are only 700 years old. "Pre-history" means "before written history of the area." So Egyptian prehistory is 3,000 BC but Italian/Roman prehistory is "anything before 800 BC."

Wolfenz- I Meant previews building advancements , like the Egyptians had Step Pyramids to the Giza Pyramids
the Progress in Stages in Improvements NaDa nothing ! there is no other Structure with Designs like what is shown in Puma Punku there is Only three places that I see that has Similarity and that is in Rome/Greece and Axon Ethiopia And Egypt and all have the Poured Metal Bracket System to hold large Stone Together ,
yet in all there are Oceans Apart. do you refute that ?

To me from the Old World

The new World

If you ignore the floor plans (some of those are solid, others are hollow) and the actual shape and construction (the slope of the sides) and so forth... but if you take time to learn about the architecture of that time and that civilization, pretty soon you can pick out the differences easily and wonder how anyone can mistake them for the other.

Wolfenz- LOL.. The Temples of Cambodia and Guatemala are the Same type of Structure and there Temples like that in Indonesia also .. I see the Out Line the Outside ,
the exception of those pics i posted is the Pyramid of the Sun
which is more less a Fancy Structured Mound more Like the Mounds in China and parts of North America

yes I know the Difference of Hollow and Solid
depends of the Materials they use or what the have to use from what they lacked )
the Out line is still similar Design

The Big Difference is from Ziggurat ( living god or Gods dwells )
Temple ( worshiping a God or Gods )
Burial Mound ( Royal /Nobel/Hero/ to Rest or later Resurrected )

as I said before Byrd ,, if you follow the Path from Sumeria/Egypt India // Southwest Asia Cambodia Vietnam , Thailand // Belize // Indonesia, to Peru and Up through Central America and Mexico you can see the progress and Similarities and im not the Only One here there are other on the net that thinks the same ,

That makes no sense, given that they're at the same location.

Wolfenz - of course it does , if you think of Puma Punku is way Older and the Tiahunaco is Newer

its 2132.55 feet aka close to a half a mile apart

and the Stone are originally from the explosion as to Note different type of Stone's
and not the same as the rest of the Structured Stones , as in the Darker Stones

In the Town Near By those same type of Stones that were used on the Old Church
and a couple of housing buildings have Magnetic properties as they were once part of the Puma Punku Ruins
brought over to be use to build the town

While we do not understand today, the H-Blocks must have been designed to interlock. The surrounding slabs to the H-Blocks are in some cases single piece slabs weighing close to 200 tonnes each in their carved status, and they were quarried at the other end of a mountain range some 15 miles away,

The radiation found in some of the darker stones is at least 7 times the expected normal readings, and when you place a compass at each stone you receive very different compass readings, indicating these stones are highly magnetized along with being radioactive. In the structures of H-Blocks, at a distance of 6 inches, one stone points North and the other stone compass reading points South. So each stone is affected by magnetism adversely.

______beforeitsnews/beyond-science/2016/05/strange-goings-on-at-puma-punku-and-tiwanaku-2450426.html
edit on 22017TuesdayfAmerica/Chicago5142 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

LOL!
Magnetic Mystery at Puma Punku
TV-PG
One of the ancient precision-cut stone blocks at Puma Punku causes havoc with a compass. Are these magnetic qualities a random occurrence, or did the stonecutter have an intentional purpose in the design?
www.history.com...

edit on 22017TuesdayfAmerica/Chicago5142 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   

edit on 23-5-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: deleted for bouble post

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Well, the fact that this city is 7,000 years old, and they found iron tools in it is evidence that there were civilizations that had iron tools thousands of years before the "bronze age".

Here is a link and excerpt about that discovery from sciencealert.

Archaeologists Have Unearthed The Remains of a 7,000-Year-Old City in Egypt

A lost city found.
PETER DOCKRILL
25 NOV 2016

In addition to the foundations of ancient huts, the archaeologists found iron tools and pottery, plus 15 giant tombs – the capacious size of which means their intended inhabitants must have been well-established individuals.

www.sciencealert.com...

The earliest bronze age civilization is estimated to have started in 3,300 BC in the near east, but this discovery proves the three age "stone-bronze-iron" system is wrong. It means in Egypt the ancients were already using iron tools almost 2,000 years before the earliest bronze age culture.

edit on 23-5-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: saudi
a reply to: Memenquay

The Nike Bomb

An ancient nuclear war I can believe but ancient Nikes..hmm

I'm sorry but this is too funny The Nike Bomb of Yahveh

Awwhh my auto spelling, it isnt english, my bad...i cant edit

Ok, it is a bit funny

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity

Plato wasn't prone to bull#,so if he says their was an Island in the Atlantic, surrounded by a continent the other side, and if he says the greeks stopped the invasion, then everyone suffered a calamity which left the Greeks back in the stone age, then Linear A and Linear B tends to support his statement.

You apparently don't know squat about Plato. But it's okay, he's dead and can't sue.
I suggest you google the phrase "the noble lie."

Harte

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 05:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
a reply to: anonentity

Well, the fact that this city is 7,000 years old, and they found iron tools in it is evidence that there were civilizations that had iron tools thousands of years before the "bronze age".

Here is a link and excerpt about that discovery from sciencealert.

Archaeologists Have Unearthed The Remains of a 7,000-Year-Old City in Egypt

A lost city found.
PETER DOCKRILL
25 NOV 2016

In addition to the foundations of ancient huts, the archaeologists found iron tools and pottery, plus 15 giant tombs – the capacious size of which means their intended inhabitants must have been well-established individuals.

www.sciencealert.com...

The earliest bronze age civilization is estimated to have started in 3,300 BC in the near east, but this discovery proves the three age "stone-bronze-iron" system is wrong. It means in Egypt the ancients were already using iron tools almost 2,000 years before the earliest bronze age culture.

Already explained, as iron falls from the sky.
Please link us to the evidence that this iron is not meteoric.

Harte

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   
a reply to: punkinworks10

Actually going back to the earliest story's about it the side of the skull opposite the hole is missing which CAN be interpreted as blown out but they did get one thing wrong, most bullet holes to a skull DO have radial fracturing and the interior side of the entry wound is also larger then the exterior side so you are probably correct but it was too tempting not to use and as neither of us are forensic pathologist's (unless you are?) your statement and that of the site's which host this skull as proof are both opinion not fact.

Also an abscess of that type in the bone would be more likely when in reference to a previous break allowing infection or near to the upper jaw were bacteria could infect below/above the gum line and that is not the case, yes I know abscess can occur under other circumstance but don't you find it peculiar it is on the skull, of course it could have been a wound from fighting a rival that never healed properly internally but then the whole would show clear sign's of partial healing or pitting related to rampant infection would it not surely.

Wolfenz and Byrd, remember though I am of the opinion that I like your point more Wolfenz that the Bronze age saw very high level's of civilization and culture at least in the old world, in fact many bronze age cultures were far more advanced than the iron age cultures that supplanted them and the arrival of iron weapon's gave an advantage to far less cultured tribes and invaders which literally pitched much of the world into an early iron age dark age so don't be to disparaging about Bronze age culture's and there ability's as they were actually a very sophisticated bunch.

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 10:10 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

No, I am not a forensic anthropologist,yet, the anthroplogist part is going to change in the future, but forensic anthropologists all agree these holes, and I say holes, because kabwe, has several, are absolutely from infections.

The one in question is likely from a severe inner ear infection.

Funny thing I know a living person with a very similar hole, from a massive dental abcess, it didnt break out of the bone till it was a great distance from the actual infected tooth.

but then the whole would show clear sign's of partial healing or pitting related to rampant infection would it not surely.

The hole absolutley shows signs of partial healing, and there is no spalling of the inner surface of the bone, nor are there the radial fractures ALWAYS PRESENT in fresh bone, from a high velocity impact.

The damage on the opposite side of the skull could not have been caused at the time of death, because the "entry" hole had started to heal. Please tell me how this individual could have lived long enough with this wound,

for the hole to start healing, please do tell.

This photo also illustrates my infection point perfectly, look at all the holes in the gu'ys skull. Several break throughs into the eye sockets, multiple break through from the sinus cavities. This guys head was one giant abcess.

A

posted on May, 23 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Wolfenz - what im talking about Byrd those Structures are more advanced more complex then the bronze age especially what you have to admit... from a society ( INCA ) that only has KNOT Roping for a written Language at least the Mayans had some kind of Hieroglyphic writing

If you study architecture from around the world, you will find that a lot of late Stone Age structures are pretty complicated.

Now - let's also look at the history of the area.

PumuPunku (which is just one temple in the Tiwanaku Empire) dates to around 550 AD: en.wikipedia.org... They were in conflict with the Wari empire. If you look at the artifacts and structure of the Wari towns, you will see that they're similar to Tiwanaku.

(some jewelry and the talatat stone buildings) You may well be unimpressed at the small stones used in building, but this is actually a major step for a civilization - being able to quarry lots and lots of small slabs instead of lugging around big things.

I will still Stand those RuTightly fitted stones, well shaped buildingsins not from the Descendants if the Natives aka Locals of Peru

Wolfenz- ya you do when its a precise Accuracy down too the Millimeter which the Ruins of Puma Punku had Show many Times and even hard reach around Angles

That just means you had a ruler that you used. All the math in the world won't calculate a difference of a millimeter if you don't have any sort of measuring tool.

- I Meant previews building advancements , like the Egyptians had Step Pyramids to the Giza Pyramids
the Progress in Stages in Improvements NaDa nothing ! there is no other Structure with Designs like what is shown in Puma Punku there is Only three places that I see that has Similarity and that is in Rome/Greece and Axon Ethiopia And Egypt and all have the Poured Metal Bracket System to hold large Stone Together ,
yet in all there are Oceans Apart. do you refute that ?

Yes, because what you're seeing is being shown to you on sites that cherry pick the evidence. Nearby Pacamac... which is older... is beautifully laid out and has exquisite stonework. You can see similar type of sculpted gates in the Wari Ruins... (from Pinterest link)

The Lima Peru Pachacamac ruins show some similarities... and all are stone age people.

Wolfenz- LOL.. The Temples of Cambodia and Guatemala are the Same type of Structure and there Temples like that in Indonesia also .. I see the Out Line the Outside ,

The Angkor Wat temples in Cambodia were built around 800 AD, long after the start of the Iron age. They are much taller than the Mayan and Aztec pyramid structures... also, the Angkor Wat buildings aren't free-standing pyramids (nor are they true pyramids). They're attached to other buildings.

as I said before Byrd ,, if you follow the Path from Sumeria/Egypt India // Southwest Asia Cambodia Vietnam , Thailand // Belize // Indonesia, to Peru and Up through Central America and Mexico you can see the progress and Similarities and im not the Only One here there are other on the net that thinks the same ,

You could argue "same" if they were built around the same time and looked exactly the same. The common point here is "buildings that are pointy at the top and were built at different times (over hundreds and thousands of years apart.) Each of those cultures ALSO has square houses with windows... but I notice you're not trying to make the case that they learned to make square houses from each other.

Wolfenz - of course it does , if you think of Puma Punku is way Older and the Tiahunaco is Newer

its 2132.55 feet aka close to a half a mile apart

and the Stone are originally from the explosion as to Note different type of Stone's
and not the same as the rest of the Structured Stones , as in the Darker Stones

In the Town Near By those same type of Stones that were used on the Old Church
and a couple of housing buildings have Magnetic properties as they were once part of the Puma Punku Ruins
brought over to be use to build the town

While we do not understand today, the H-Blocks must have been designed to interlock. The surrounding slabs to the H-Blocks are in some cases single piece slabs weighing close to 200 tonnes each in their carved status, and they were quarried at the other end of a mountain range some 15 miles away,

The radiation found in some of the darker stones is at least 7 times the expected normal readings, and when you place a compass at each stone you receive very different compass readings, indicating these stones are highly magnetized along with being radioactive. In the structures of H-Blocks, at a distance of 6 inches, one stone points North and the other stone compass reading points South. So each stone is affected by magnetism adversely.

______beforeitsnews/beyond-science/2016/05/strange-goings-on-at-puma-punku-and-tiwanaku-2450426.html

LOL!

Actually, you should be laughing. Compasses aren't used to measure radioactivity.

Here at ATS, "BeforeItsNews" is known as a "hoax" news site; a tabloid type website that would report Elvis and Space Monster Baby sightings. An amateur's observations with a compass that they apparently don't know much about is not real proof of anything.

(and I"m saying that as someone who did a little bit of orienteering, which is a game of "walking through an unknown landscape to find points using only a compass.")

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join