It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The first world war 7000 years ago?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
The story of Sodom and Gomorrah
The Nike Bomb of Yahveh

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:21 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

Beryllium 10 has half life of 1,387,000 years so will be around for millions of years

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:27 AM
link   
a reply to: firerescue

Depend how the bomb is made, the whole point of war is to conquer and invade, not much point in destroying something, then its just wasted effort. It would be pointless dropping a nuke that left it glowing for a thousand years.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Ok none of this will go main stream simply because most historians and anthropologist are payed not to shake the tree. Their livelihoods depend on it. Take this discovered on the Azores plateau not one ounce of main stream acknowledgement because it would simply make all the history books redundant, I like a good conspiracy but if sonar detects things that look interesting exactly where they were said to be, its starting to look like the "A" word is taboo. which makes the main stream look like they are pushing dogma.

I'm not saying this isn't true . It's very interesting, but do you happen to have any other info about this pyramid?

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I dont buy these ancient epoch tales of todays tech. We'd have unearthed endless bits of milled stainless steel, titanium, etc, by now. I would have myself even!

Perhaps we wanted a perfect test subject that wouldn't be revealed during Manhattan Project days so the US launched an atcomic warhead through time-travel tech and it detonated over a city that was thousands of years in the past so we would be sure to understand long term effects.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

Only that the Portuguese Navy was going to investigate the site. But the whole issue seems to have some sort of soft embargo, not so much as far as Portugal or Spain is concerned , well Spain did stop some underwater archeology off their coast when some Columns were found. But Generally speaking, not many people know that theirs a large excavated Step Pyramid on Madeira and that the Gauches mummified their dead.
During the last ice age a country the size of Great Britain existed around the Azores archipelago, which might push the accepted version of civilisation to the point of severe shakiness. Seeing that the RH negative blood type is common in the nearest places on the various mainland's which would have served as the nearest places for escape, if such a country went down into the water, especially Thinking of the Berbers in Morocco the Basques and Ireland, along with the Cherokee Native Americans who are supposed to look similar and have a high RH neg.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

China was a long running affair back in the day, they had earth drilling machines, and made stuff thousands of years
back on an Industrial scale.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SolAquarius

originally posted by: toysforadults
Not a cosmic event?

Well there is a scientist that claims that Mars has been nuked as well due to the presence of a Xenon Isotope that seems to be a signature of nuclear detonation.

Dr. Brandenburg has previously theorized that the red color of Mars and the radioactive substances in its soil are the result of a thermonuclear explosion from natural causes. He now says that the “high concentration” of Xenon-129 in the Martian atmosphere and uranium and thorium on the surface are remnants of two unnatural nuclear explosions, most likely triggered by alien invaders.

Mysterious Universe

Isotopes of nuclear 'fallout' exist everywhere, just heretofore only measured on space bodies probed close up with hi tech instruments (like Earth and Mars). The evidence for impactors far outweighs the evidence for "alien wars", Tritium found in the layers of The cretaceous boundary all around the earth bear out that gynormous forces are associated with impacts due to forces we down play.

I saw that reaction when the comet impacted Jupiter. Nobody thought they would see "Plumes", belying the energy imparted during such events is much greater than previously thought.

I'll keep saying it, some impactors collision is so violent they cause fission of some even minuscule portion of the impacting body or the planet or moon itself, leaving these 'trace elements' to slowly decay all over the places associated with them. If this dusting of 'fallout' covers Mars for example then thats evidence of a fission event, long ago, namely an impact by meteor, comet or asteroid.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
There have been many "conflicts" tru's earth and solar system history, whatever people and scientific community dismiss and ridicule the evidence because it doesnt fit their "rational thinking" thats something else entirely and when this happens they prefer throwing that evidence under the rug.

But heck its better to think that humans are the top dogs around this corner

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Tritium found in the layers of The cretaceous boundary all around the earth bear out that gynormous forces are associated with impacts due to forces we down play.

Tritium has half life of 12 1/2 years - after 100 years would have decayed to other substance (helium 3)

Finding it in rock layers millions of years old is impossible

What you meant is IRIDIUM which is found of extra terrestrial objects ( asteroid, comets)
edit on 22-5-2017 by firerescue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Even if true, mainstream science would never accept and divulge something like this, it contradicts everything about our education and history.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

originally posted by: stormcell

I dont buy these ancient epoch tales of todays tech. We'd have unearthed endless bits of milled stainless steel, titanium, etc, by now. I would have myself even!

After 500 years, all metals would have rusted away, and wood, paper, leather would have decomposed. The only things left standing would be stone carvings and clay tablets. Tectonic plates move at 5mm/year. After 20 years, that's a meter, 20,000 years, a kilometer, 200,000 years, ten kilometers. What was once a mountain thousands of meters in the air, could become a sea thousands of meters deep.

When we explore the sea bed of the North Sea, spear tips, and bones from woolly mammoths and large cats are found.

Here is an example of wood structures older than 500 years. www.theguardian.com...

Here are some old metal stuff, older than 500 years. www.jpost.com...

If materials are buried in clay or in a peat bog, in amber, or are inert like Gold and Silver, they would survive. But if they are left in a hot desert, or other damp environment, they will degrade.

There was advanced technology 2000 years ago. Romans had fresh clean water, a sewer system and central heating for their homes.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 01:58 PM
link   

It took man over a million years to progress from using stones as he found them to the realization that they could be chipped and flaked to better purpose. It then took another 500,000 years before Neanderthal man mastered the concept of stone tools, and a further 50,000 years before crops were cultivated and metallurgy was discovered. Hence, by all scales of evolutionary reckoning, we should still be as far removed from any basic understanding of mathematics, engineering or science - But here we are, only 7,000 years later, landing probes on Mars…So, how did we inherit this wisdom, and from whom?
- Laurence Gardner

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
I came across this Russian team that did an archeological dig in Tewanaku.They seem to have reached a conclusion that the place was blown apart by some sort of bomb that hit the middle of the complex. The Montezuma historical records seem to confirm that such a war took place, some type of federation were displeased with what the giants were doing, and decided to off them. It might seem strange, but the timing seems to coincide with the Indian Vedas, and about three thousand years after reported floods. Since their is evidence of heat damage at other ancient sites around the world it might be, that the war in "Heaven" as us lesser beings have referred to it in the Bible might have actually been a fact.
All the Polygonal walls that seem to be the base of later structures seem to hint that their was a long period of stagnation before civilisation got going again.

A bit of basic research would have told you that the video is fake.

* Wikipedia lists the digs that took place there. Digsites are highly controlled by governments who don't want their artifacts stolen (EVERY government has this policy) and it's not easy to get a permit.

* In fact, it's a UNESCO site so any digs there would be very public.

* Third, they aren't shown digging at the site. You don't do an archaeological "dig" by walking around and looking at the stones. The real archaeologists discovered things like the planting platforms and flood control (see Wikipedia article) that allowed precise dating.

* fourth - there's representations of "The Staff God"; a deity that dates to around 2300 BC but no earlier.

* Fifth it's part of the Tiwanaku empire en.wikipedia.org... - so it's not just a pile of rocks in the middle of nowhere. It has villages and cities associated with it and artifacts in all those have been dated by many means.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Memenquay

The Nike Bomb

An ancient nuclear war I can believe but ancient Nikes..hmm

I'm sorry but this is too funny The Nike Bomb of Yahveh

edit on 22-5-2017 by saudi because: Yahveh had a Nike Bomb lol

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: jeep3r

Looks like I have some reading to do.
I see that the Mahabharata has over 5000 pages..this should be interesting.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

After 500 years, all metals would have rusted away, and wood, paper, leather would have decomposed. The only things left standing would be stone carvings and clay tablets. Tectonic plates move at 5mm/year. After 20 years, that's a meter, 20,000 years, a kilometer, 200,000 years, ten kilometers. What was once a mountain thousands of meters in the air, could become a sea thousands of meters deep.

When we explore the sea bed of the North Sea, spear tips, and bones from woolly mammoths and large cats are found.

Here is an example of wood structures older than 500 years. www.theguardian.com...

Here are some old metal stuff, older than 500 years. www.jpost.com...

If materials are buried in clay or in a peat bog, in amber, or are inert like Gold and Silver, they would survive. But if they are left in a hot desert, or other damp environment, they will degrade.

There was advanced technology 2000 years ago. Romans had fresh clean water, a sewer system and central heating for their homes.

Not true. Romans had fresh water...but it wasn't clean by our standards. And peat bogs aren't the only way of preserving things (and the desert preserves a lot of organic material... that's how the first mummies were made.

Stuff tossed in middens or group outdoor toilets or wells preserves for quite awhile.

The tv show about "after mankind" is the source for "these things only last this long" material, and anyone who's been on a dig wanted to throw things at the producer and writer for the sheer ignorance they display.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: saudi

Looks like I have some reading to do.
I see that the Mahabharata has over 5000 pages..this should be interesting.

If the quote exists, it should be possible to find the passage without reading the entire pamphlet:
www.sacred-texts.com...

A site search via Google is available directly in the right sidebar of the site. Alternatively, the texts could be scanned for keywords via the browser search function (usually strg + F) when the full text is loaded into your browser window.

Apologies if I'm just pointing out the obvious.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Thank you for the advice but now I'm curious and I want to read it.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: jeep3r

originally posted by: infolurker

The Mahabharata clearly describes a catastrophic blast that rocked the continent.

"A single projectile charged with all the power in the Universe…An incandescent column of smoke and flame as bright as 10,000 suns, rose in all its splendor…it was an unknown weapon, an iron thunderbolt, a gigantic messenger of death which reduced to ashes an entire race.

"The corpses were so burned as to be unrecognizable. Their hair and nails fell out, pottery broke without any apparent cause, and the birds turned white.

"After a few hours, all foodstuffs were infected. To escape from this fire, the soldiers threw themselves into the river."

Where exactly in the Mahabharata are these phrases mentioned? I don't think the source you linked indicates where to find this.

The original text passage and a proper translation would be much appreciated. I'm curious because those descriptions are intriguing, but as far as I know no one ever managed to come up with a proper source.

As was established almost a decade ago right here at ATS, that quote appears nowhere in the Mahabharata.
In it's current form it comes from the fevered brain (to use the term loosely) of David Hatcher Childress. He got it from an earlier fringe con man like himself (Charles Berlitz) who stole it (and re-worded it) from "Morning of the Magicians" authors Louis Pauwels and Jacques Bergier, the original frionge con men that started the entire ancient astronauts malarkey machine (not counting the real father of the genre - H.P. Lovecraft, the inspiration for their book.)

Harte

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join