It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The icepick, eye gouging headache that won't move out

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

the shot does give me a feeling for a few minutes that i do not like
it is like a rush that goes through my entire body. like i can feel the medicine
it only lasts a few minutes and a few minutes after that my headache is gone so it is worth it

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinySickTears
a reply to: ketsuko

the shot does give me a feeling for a few minutes that i do not like
it is like a rush that goes through my entire body. like i can feel the medicine
it only lasts a few minutes and a few minutes after that my headache is gone so it is worth it

It makes me feel like my skin is shrinking and burning at the same time and that can last for upwards of an hour.

And the one time I had to use it with a bad sunburn was a special kind of cruel and unique torture.

edit on 20-5-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833

Make sure you can touch your chest with your chin. Meningitis is deadly. Please go to a dr, 9 days is too long, and you probably need an antibiotic. Either way, it doesn't hurt to rule it out. Feel better.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

First off, seek medical attention. You have something very wrong in your skull if you have had a terrible headache for weeks.

I took a magnesuim supplement to get rid of my recurrent migraines.

I didn't mention that in my last post because you already mentioned it. Magnesium does help some kinds of headaches.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I agree with the bulk of advice I read here... that you should have medical attention to find the source. I will leave my experiences with the same regard as others have, but indicating it relates to your situation directly without getting properly checked is like asking the guy that cares for your car why it broke down 100 miles away from where the technician is... all your going to get is an opinion and advice on where to get an answer.

As for me, I went through similar migraine/eye problems. Once I got the bulk of the holes filled in my pearly yellows, a large portion of the migraines stopped. It might sound crazy, but a deep enough cavity in a tooth can wreck havoc on the brain. Even after the cavities were repaired, I'd still get the eye pains... feels like the eyeballs are way too big for the socket or that the cord behind the eyeball os being stressed real bad. I have really light blue eyes that are super sensitive to light because of all this now... seemingly gets worse with age. It got severe enough a few times that temporary blindness occurred from it... in whatever eye was hurting. Anyway, turned out that there's a condition called Iritis... inflammation of the Iris.

Migraines are tricky... until you find the trigger and learn it by turning a migraine off permanently or by turning them on/off by dietary means or whatever... you're going to be stuck suffering with them. If they last for days on end, its a signal to really search for the cause.

Best of luck with finding the source...
edit on 20-5-2017 by ttobban because: spelling

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

OP?

You have two choices.

Either go seek medical attention ASAP or even speak to a pharmacist at the very least!

Or

take my advice.

My advice is simple. First get a very large harmonica. Name it Scott Hemley, because it is British. DON'T ASK ME WHY.

Take the large harmonica out to dinner and a movie.

Afterwards get a tattoo of a vacuum cleaner on your shin. It's very important that it be on your left shin. If you put it on your right shin, people will think that you're weird.

After that, buy property in Kansas. They filmed "Wizard of Oz" there.

Finally, buy the winning lottery ticket for your state. Once you've claimed the winnings, pay me in small, unmarked bills for this outstanding advice.

Or go see a doctor.

Your choice.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
That sounds like high blood pressure - feeling your eyes being pushed in and out is a symptom of the main blood supply being under pressure and your eyeballs having high fluid pressure. You have a ring of blood vessels that go around the inside of your head. When they are under pressure, it feels like a tight headband.

Seek medical attention. Even an A&E unit would give you a blood pressure test and an emergency prescription. An optometrist will be able to check the fluid pressure of your eyes and check your retinas. A regular GP will do the same with blood pressure and give you a prescription. Go to a pharmacy, and you will be able to find cheap blood pressure measuring machines.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Try a high dose vit c

Like 3-4 grams crushed pills

God forbid it could be sign of cancer

If that turns to be the case, try sodium bicarbonate protocols

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
it ended up being sinus. I hate going to the ER because no insurance :/ but thanks everyone. your caring means the world.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   

I'm glad you're better young lady.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Glad the source was found sooner rather than later! I am using a neti pot newly for the last couple days because of a nagging sinus cavity. I have been using clean water, with pharmaceutical grade salts... the instant results have been amazing, and I do it every night now. It's cheap to use, and it's impossible for a tissue or even a shower to provide similar results.

Thanks for the update, and I am glad you're feeling better!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join