It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi King greets President Trump

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DAVID64
a reply to: UKTruth

Don't give'em any idea. They're just desperate enough to take you seriously.

I am anticipating the stories now, with anonymous sources saying Trump gave the Saudi's the nuclear codes.

Anonymous sources that 'know how Trump thinks'.

This is so refreshing as opposed to the 'apology' tour Obama went on 8 years ago.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

They have been an ally for years. So why the issue now? Hmm...let me think.

Save yourself the effort my issue with them isn't new , Trump is just chasing the money and black gold like everyone else.

Perhaps a strong President will now help. Bowing to the Saudi's probably doesn't send the right message that one is serious about getting them to do something about their human rights record. Happily the world now seems to have an American President who is not going to grovel and writhe around face down to other world leaders. If you have cared for some time, you should be happy.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Six months ago, Saudi Arabia was the source of all the terror and bloodshed on Earth. A country where gays are thrown off of rooftops. A country where men treated their camels better than their women. A backwards, primitive kingdom of darkness. Now it is our glorious ally. I guess Trump really relates to the way it is run as a family business and holds his own values.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Six months ago, Saudi Arabia was the source of all the terror and bloodshed on Earth. A country where gays are thrown off of rooftops. A country where men treated their camels better than their women. A backwards, primitive kingdom of darkness. Now it is our glorious ally. I guess Trump really relates to the way it is run as a family business and holds his own values.

They seem to be a great ally of the Democrat party, contributing to Hillary to the tune of millions, who did nothing to curtail their humanitarian record. Still, now there is a President who isn't going to go on a grovelling tour around the world, we can have more hope of progress.
edit on 20/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Man they have some serious bling. Oil is black gold.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: RisenMessiah

Thanks Jesus. Go Hilla.....I mean Trump. Can't tell the difference anymore.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

They seem to be a great ally of the Democrat party, contributing to Hillary to the tune of millions, who did nothing to curtail their humanitarian record. Still, now there is a President who isn't going to go on a grovelling tour around the world, we can have more hope of progress.

The King is quite happy with Trump because Trump has made it emphatically clear that he does not give a damn about democracy, the rule of law, and human rights. He has expressed his admiration for despots, and despots love him. What, exactly, are you hoping for?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

The King is quite happy with Trump because Trump has made it emphatically clear that he does not give a damn about democracy, the rule of law, and human rights. He has expressed his admiration for despots, and despots love him. What, exactly, are you hoping for?

Trump has made it clear he "does not give a damn about democracy, the rule of law, and human rights"? I can see you are not with us in this reality at the moment so I will leave it till you come back down to earth.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

lol love your humour

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

I knew he was on another planet. I'm still wondering which one. Uranus perhaps?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Trump has made it clear he "does not give a damn about democracy, the rule of law, and human rights"? I can see you are not with us in this reality at the moment so I will leave it till you come back down to earth.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Funny how evil men are always dictators. Thank God Hillary didn't get in! We'd have to change the terminology!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

So with all the negative things associated with SA, would you rather have our President bowing before their greatness, or meeting them with a firm hand?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

So with all the negative things associated with SA, would you rather have our President bowing before their greatness, or meeting them with a firm hand?

It would be nice to have a President who doesn't boast about his business ties to them.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

This leads you to conclude that Trump has "made it emphatically clear he does not give a damn about democracy, the rule of law, and human rights". Interesting.

I can see why your arguments are always so extreme and emotional.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Whenever someone rubs your nose in reality, the only response you have is to accuse them of being extreme and emotional. I guess that's what psychologists call "projection."

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
That we choose to ally ourselves wth such a Despot nation is more disturbing to me.

And yet you allied yourself with the French in the Great Colonial Hissyfit of Ingratitude of 1775.

"Double standards" much?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Whenever someone rubs your nose in reality, the only response you have is to accuse them of being extreme and emotional. I guess that's what psychologists call "projection."

Reality? Oh, that's where you think you are...

You only get accused of being extreme and emotional, because that is what you are putting forward as arguments.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I just heard Nic Robertson who is the journalist there, say part of the deal is 6B for Lockheed, GE, Raytheon to build the weapons there. The Saudis want to learn how to build their own.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   
I just watched a bit of the video and saw the king go in to the plane and come back out, but I did not see any footage of him greeting Trump.

Can you give me a time in which that occurs?
edit on 20-5-2017 by introvert because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join