It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Man made balloon shaped drones are a reality, how can we differentiate them from balloons?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Man made balloon drones are a reality that anybody can check by a quick online search.

Some of these balloon-drones are very sophisticated. Obviously this has a great relevance for security and atmospheric observations.

Anybody in charge of the security of sensitive installations or locations should be able to discern between a balloon-drone and a drifting floating balloon.

The only way to differentiate one balloon shaped drone from a drifting floating balloon is by analyzing its flying pattern, obviously the shape, colors or markings on any balloon shaped object can be used for this identification as that could be a decoy or camouflage.

Any drifting floating balloon will always exhibit a tumbling and its tether always will present an oscillating motion, the no presence of these expected flying patterns will be a give away for a balloon drone. For example any flying non tumbling balloon shaped object with rigid tether has autonomous movement, technically a drone.

The simplistic argument used many times: if it looks like a balloon then is a balloon obviously do not work anymore, it never did as a matter of fact.

[SNIP]

edit on 5/24/2017 by eriktheawful because: Removed Embeded Video

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Jertens61

Looking at the cover photo of your video, I'm instantly reminded of the Dechmont Woods Encounter:

If he wasn't hallucinating, perhaps Robert Taylor really saw a drone of sorts, but where did it come from? I think I'm going to stop here since I don't want to derail your thread.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Time to re-think the late night hot tubs.
Especially with infra red becoming more prolific !

( wrinkles ) 😃

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   

I liked this part...

So this online activity report allows you to reduce even more your list of candidates: any person with activity report revealing that he/she is any kind of UFO/ET believer, ufologist, ufo debunker, ufo "expert" or analyst will be removed from the list of candidtates because you know these people had shown over and over again a complete lack of intuition and insight.
- from text in the video

(snort)

edit on 5/20/2017 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

You know what Timely? I have a little rule for things like this.

If you look into my window, and you see something discomforting, like me in my birthday suit for example, then the damage to your eyes is your own fault, and is no concern of mine.

Equally, if someone catches sight of you in your hot tub, using their drone camera, then damage to it and to their minds, is again, their fault and their responsibility to deal with.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
If you see a strange kangaroo, a flying mantis or strange butterfly, blame us.

That video is from FESTO, it´s not a buyable product it was a proof of concept and filled with helium. There was a whole bunch of life mimiking automats done on that project line years ago.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
That Air-Ray if flown at night and instead of silver was black, omg......

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Substracto

It´s just about 5.5m wide extremely lightweight and would have a hard time in the wind. Notice all of these fly in-house

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:42 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Indeed, but if I saw that at night hovering over me, I would totally say it was an alien ufo.

It's just amazing!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Just wait until you see what comes next, if it´s released this year. I´ve dropped some hints here and there and nobody want´s to notice it but just wait
This will blow some minds, for sure.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: verschickter

Any links you can provide?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
there are none in existence but I provided you a hint, same one that others got.

Back to topic, the OP has a good point. You can also make them do strange moves when you change the center of gravity during momentum change (flying a curve). Imagine what happens to your car while driving a fast curve and in the back, something begins to shift.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Let me rectify one phrase used in this post:

When trying to differentiate a flying balloon shaped object from a drifting floating balloon its shape, colors, markings/drawings on its surface CAN'T be used for that because obviously this could be a decoy/camouflage to fool people that do not take notice of details as "flying patterns".

Anybody can release balloons with tethers and observe their flying patterns of always tumbling and tethers always with oscillating motion. So if you see any flying balloon shaped object moving without tumbling and "rigid" straight tether then this object is autonomous, technically a drone, that it could be man made or something else is irrelevant for this analysis.

It is widely known that autonomous anomalous flying objects with these characteristics are being reported almost in a daily basis, but traditional ufologists, debunkers, analysts and "top" scientists had been fooled by these drone like objects for 60 years and counting, not anymore for some of us.

So I just gave you a very over the top "secret" information that anybody can validate independently without waiting for anybody to "disclose" it to you.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

For example this is a flaring(powerups) Drone anomaly, no tumbling, rigid tether and flaring, recorded on 05/17/17.

[snip]

And these are eight(8) drone anomalies on 05/11/17:

[snip]

And All these recordings were done using Dual Optical Systems: the best tool for optical atmospheric observations/surveillance as was already noted by Project Blue Book in the earlier 1050's.

[snip]

edit on 20-5-2017 by Jertens61 because: Correction.

edit on 5/24/2017 by eriktheawful because: Removed videos

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   

These orbs could be all over the place taking the distance into account and the fact that there is no landmark what so ever to orientate. Hardly any hovering, controlled motion visible. I feel confident to say this is a mylar baloon.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
A friend and her two young daughters saw a glowing orange sphere pass overhead at low altitude a few nights ago. They said it smelled like burning sewage.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: jeep3r

obvious answer: it came from the humanoids

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   

oh noes! you are one of those balloon summoners
quick abort thread ABORT THREAD

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Now we have a way to "make" Official Science or active scientists to acknowledge indirectly the reality of autonomous anomalous flying objects in our skies by setting up a simple TRAP that do not have to mention anomalies or UFOs at all:

[snip]
edit on 5/24/2017 by eriktheawful because: Removed video

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   

It is obvious for some posts in this thread that even with the arguments given some people will be unable to pass beyond the obvious and be able to recognize a balloon shaped drone because they only will see the "balloon", giving full support to the "online activity report" use to screen out people with lack of physics intuition and insight.

As Mark Twain already said: It is a lot easier to fool people than to convince them that they had been fooled.

The following is a sophisticated balloon shaped drone in action, be aware that the really cutting edge will not be shown in any YouTube video, those are reserved to keep fooling people with intrinsic lack of attention to details.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join