It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Conspiracy Debunkers

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

If anybody should be embarrassed it's you for making unfounded accusations.

That quote you just posted was not to you. So why are you so concern?

Done with all the hoopla that you guys are dishing out.

Four against one. Good boy.

edit on 4-6-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

That's so funny because I haven't brought anything to debunk.

Why do you participate in the 911 threads?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Why do you participate in the 911 threads?

The same reasons you do.

As you know the internet is at war, the war is information, either you get the information and share it with millions or you stop it.

edit on 4-6-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

We know you don't bring anything, someone already pointed that out. All you bring is uninformed innuendo based on nonsense theories that get picked apart by people who know more about physics than you do. The last page you've been complaining that they know more than you do like that's somehow their fault. Maybe you should try learning something from them instead of whining. They've brought a lot more than snide comments, you're just not open minded enough to see it.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

As you know the internet is at war, the war is information, either you get the information and share it with millions or you stop it.
Thats right, many of us bring our own specialities to the forum. We have engineers and architects right here on the ATS forums. There is a wealth of experience and knowledge to be had if you are receptive and open to actually learning. Do you have any particular area that you specialize in other than BS and stubbornness?

You do not like it that The Nation of Islam is aligning with AE Truth. Of course they would, what better way to discredit America itself and create diversion amongst the american people.

I think you're at the point now that you are coming to realize you've wasted five years of his life betting on the wrong horse. I'm not particularly well versed on what happened before the events of 911, other than it was an embarassment to the administration, they were caught unprepared and did try to cover up. I've read the 911 report and they admit to this. As far as the impacts and events of that day, I have an engineering background and can't find much fault in how NIST came to their conclusions, while maybe not 100 percent accurate, close enough that it doesn't make a difference. It's not like the towers and pentagon were rigged with sensors and devices to catch data in case planes ran into them.
edit on 4-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

You didn't bring anything to debunk?

Then why get so upset when others more educated debunk the WTC conspiracy collapse theories. Prove a large jet hit the pentagon.

You are not part of the truth movement, yet get upset when others point out the movements total BS theories to exploit 9/11 through those looking desperately for that one smoking gun? Get upset when others show how the truth movement is hurting itself.

You totally remain dumb and deaf when it comes to the con artists embedded in the truth movement.

If you cannot prove something more credible than contacting floor trusses causing inward bowing leading to collapse, you have no point!

I still bet you will not state which two WTC conspiracy collapse theories you think are total BS in the spirt of getting closer to the truth.
edit on 4-6-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed finger fumbles

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

I still bet you will not state which two WTC conspiracy collapse theories you think are total BS in the spirt of getting closer to the truth.
Poster fails to subscribe to the scientific method of testing hypothesis and rejecting failed ones.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

They just know something is wrong with the official account. Will not lay out a theory with supporting evidence and a structured argument. Will not link where they provided such a stance. They just know something is wrong, and want to stereotype 9/11 conspiracy debunkers as blind to earn conspiracist's street cred.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   
NM
edit on 4-6-2017 by Informer1958 because: no point having a discussion with people who post condescending arguments.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Want to falsely label those that find no proof of nukes, missiles, thermite, bombs, lasers, energy weapons, and self destructing buildings not questioning the Offical Account of 9/11.

Maybe if there was less false narratives putout by the truth movement, there would be more time to get to the truth of 9/11.

People still cannot even come to terms a jet hit the pentagon.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
I am amused that this whole thread is all about me.

Thank you guys.

I didn't realized I was so important.

You attitude is an example why the truth movement will never get to the truth and the truth movement is allowed to still exploit 9/11.

You cannot even discern and state two WTC theories that are total fantasy? Why?

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:34 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   

Ok? You said I was writing misinformation. This is not in the context of tit for tat.

What reason, or what would I gain, by trying to trick you into "misinformation". Why would I post something I don't believe? What is the reward?

I really think you didn't understand the effort that was put into finding human remains, evidence, and personal items at the WTC. But your original stance was there was no effort put into find evidence at the WTC. You get caught buying into a fabrication by the truth movement, it's everybody's fault but yours.

So you changer your account from no effort to recover evidence to:
1) You are a sheep for believing the Offical Account on evidence recovery.
2) The recovered human remains and DNA is a lie.
3) The effort to recover evidence is a lie.
Etc etc

People are outrage because you are quick to label debunkers, yet completely give a pass to those of the truth movement that create/repeat false narratives.

And ever think you might be the poster that cried "wolf" one to many times....
edit on 4-6-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed this and that

edit on 4-6-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed it right this time

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 08:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:06 PM
link   

edit on 4-6-2017 by Informer1958 because: Not a good decision.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 09:15 PM
link   

edit on 4-6-2017 by Informer1958 because: changed my mind.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

ENOUGH!!!!

Either post on topic, or take a break from this thread.
Bickering is not allowed on ATS....and THINK before you hit reply!!!!!!!!!!!!
Community Announcement re: Decorum

You are responsible for your own posts.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35  36  37 >>

join