It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Conspiracy Debunkers

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: neutronflux

I thought you wanted to be on topic, but you choose to ignore on topic posts.

I bet you will not even state one or two WTC conspiracy collapse theories you think are total BS just for the sake of honest debate. I think you are that biased. And don't be coy and say the Offical Narrative. I specifically asked for conspiracy theories on collapse.

Stay on topic please.

This thread Topic is not the place to discuss your questions.

There are appropriate threads to discuss your questions.

You will not state one or two WTC conspiracy collapse theories you think are BS for the sake of honest debate.

To discuss why you think they need debunked?

Are you really so biased you cannot admit one or two WTC conspiracy collapse theories are total BS?

And you wonder why a majority of people think conspiracists have no credibility. What a joke.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

The continued persistence, of the 9/11 conspiracy theory debunkers, to obfuscate the original topic, is quite eye-opening.

Like trying to communicate with a drunk, whom just keeps repeating himself,talking in circles, and making odd references to subjects that were not even a part of the conversation.

At least some of us have attempted to stay on topic.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

Yea, cuz threads never go off topic, get over it.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

At least some of us have attempted to stay on topic.

Thank you, and yes some of us have.

However, I see and read what youve said, and yes I agree.

to obfuscate the original topic, is quite eye-opening.

To say the lease.

The 911 conspiracy debunkers approach of hostility toward others, in their presentation is a major turn off in my "opinion".

The assumptions some make about me personally, attacking my charator because I will not derail the thread topic is quite alarming.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Because you cannot come to terms or have an honest debate.

You blew of my posts as if I didn't answer why the conspiracy movement needs watched and debunked.

So sad some individuals cannot state what WTC conspiracy collapse theories they think are totally BS and state why they choose not to believe them.

Thanks for no comments on Wood throwing other conspiracy theories under the bus to promote her impossible Dustification.

Thanks for ignoring how Scientists for 9/11 Truth try to be open and honest about the pentagon. Stating why conspiracists have no credibility among the majority of people.

You disingenuous attitude, intellectual dishonesty, and false sense of authority is killing the truth movement.

edit on 31-5-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed wording

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Yea, cuz threads never go off topic, get over it.

Hi D8Tee. Welcome back. It's good to take a few days off, no?

Usually threads that drift off topic, are moderated back towards the original topic.

Hope that wasn't hostility that was looming under your comment.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Grow person? And you cannot admit which WTC conspiracy collapse theories are total BS and why you choose not to believe them?

Is that the point of this thread?

Going to play fake mod again? That was too funny!
edit on 31-5-2017 by neutronflux because: Fixed wording

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Did I or did I not answer why I chose to be a debunker and why the truth movement needs watch dogs?

Still like to here your views on Wood debunking WTC collapse theories? Was it justified for her to promote her theory while debunking others?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Grow person? And you cannot admit which WTC conspiracy collapse theories are total BS and why you choose not to believe them?

Is the point of this thread?

No, it is not the point of this thread, you off topic again.

What is it that you do not comprehend?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Richard Gage is a racist that hangs out with anti semites and The Nation Of Islam. Even if I thought he held the truth in his theory, I'd distance myself from him. When Judy Woods debunks RIchard Gage, and they all fight amongst each other, is that ok?
edit on 31-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Did I or did I not answer why I chose to be a debunker and why the truth movement needs watch dogs?

Who care what the truth movement needs?

This thread not about your "opinions" to what you think the Truth movement is.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

So there are no unjustly debunked WTC conspiracy collapse theories.

Glad by silence you agree that debunkers are needed to keep the truth movement in check.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Because you cannot come to terms or have an honest debate.

You blew of my posts as if I didn't answer why the conspiracy movement needs watched and debunked.

So sad some individuals cannot state what WTC conspiracy collapse theories they think are totally BS and state why they choose not to believe them.

Thanks for no comments on Wood throwing other conspiracy theories under the bus to promote her impossible Dustification.

Thanks for ignoring how Scientists for 9/11 Truth try to be open and honest about the pentagon. Stating why conspiracists have no credibility among the majority of people.

You disingenuous attitude, intellectual dishonesty, and false sense of authority is killing the truth movement.

Thanks for your offering of insults, but don't need any at this time, so the poison stays with you.

Of your approximately 100 posts in this thread, about 3 have been on-topic.

It is quite something to see that the 9/11 conspiracy theory debunkers, are like the Energizer-bunny.

With the goal of honoring the 9/11 conspiracy theory debunkers, their tireless participation here, and their important yet inadvertent contribution to the original topic:
Will be making a trip over to the Dollar-Store, to get them some medals, or something.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

I gave you an examples of Wood and scientists for 9/11 Truth conducting debunking? Their motives?

You have no opinion or statements?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Richard Gage is a racist that hangs out with anti semites and The Nation Of Islam

That is slanderous and disingenuous to say the lease. The venomous attacks against anyone who dares to speak out against the OS is really staggering.

But carry on 911 conspiracy debunkers, the more you post, the more the casual readers can see your agenda.

edit on 31-5-2017 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Richard Gage is a racist that hangs out with anti semites and The Nation Of Islam. Even if I thought he held the truth in his theory, I'd distance myself from him. When Judy Woods debunks RIchard Gage, and they all fight amongst each other, is that ok?

Somebody's at the wrong airport!!
Way, way off topic.

Here is the topic: 9/11 conspiracy theory debunkers, and their persistent attempts to dominate, and control the narrative in any and all threads related to 9/11.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
a reply to: D8Tee

Richard Gage is a racist that hangs out with anti semites and The Nation Of Islam

Wow!!!!!

That is slanderous and disingenuous to say the lease. The venomous attacks against anyone who dares to speak out against the OS is really staggering.

But carry on 911 conspiracy debunkers, the more you post, the more the casual readers can see your agenda.

It's not slanderous when it's true.

fyi

dis·in·gen·u·ous
ˌdisənˈjenyo͞oəs/Submit
adjective
not candid or sincere, typically by pretending that one knows less about something than one really does.

edit on 31-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

And I told you why I pursue debunking. Because the weakness of conspiracists is chasing after that one magic smoking gun with not bases in rationality.

And you still ignore the debunking of Wood and Scientists for 9/11 truth.

What are their motives?
Are they justified?
Are they credible?
How do you feel about them calling out other theories and truth groups.
How do you feel about Scientists for 9/11 stating large jet strike deniers at the pentagon hurt the truth movement?
How do you feel about Scientists for 9/11 Truth stating Pilots for 9/11 Truth are spreading misinformation?

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Here is the topic: 9/11 conspiracy theory debunkers, and their persistent attempts to dominate, and control the narrative in any and all threads related to 9/11.

Yep, certainly looks that way.

Nothing wrong in telling the facts, that are well demonstrated in this thread.

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Easy to control the narrative when you actually state a conclusion based on logic and evidence.

Easy to look weak when you will not answer questions, ignore on topic discussion, state items that have been debunked for the last 15 years, whine about personal attacks, and your only recourse is to repeat "off topic", "off topic"....

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join