It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Conspiracy Debunkers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Why are there so many 9/11 conspiracy debunkers? It's really amazing. As soon anything is posted there's always a response saying it's faked data or faked photoshopped image. It's just weird. And then there are whole sites devoted to 9/11 debunking. You have to admit having a conspiracy theory is one thing. But being passionate about other peoples passion is just weird. I barely have enough motivation to go to work let alone spend hours and hours debunking other people's conspiracy theories. If you feel strongly enough about debunking 9/11 you would think people would just not click on the thread and read anything at all.

And don't forget search engines. The amount of SEO work that must go into this to make sure debunking sites always come up first is astounding. Honestly, you would think 9/11 debunking would just never exist.

What is the motivation behind this? "Gee, I would really hate it if that conspiracy turned out to be true." What is the worst that could happen. What motivates people to say anything at all?

edit on 20-5-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Probably because there are new attempts at the making of a new 9-11 attacks to drag the USA into another war in the middle east or in Korea. As already mentioned ... the US should keep the minuteman ready to strike the provocateur rather then the deceptive target of the provocation.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

It is the same in the moon landing hoax forums, the same people there instantly as if there is an alarm for them as soon as there is a post.

So obvious it is a bit lame.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 03:39 AM
link   

As soon anything is posted there's always a response saying it's faked data or faked photoshopped image.

Perhaps because it is ? Maybe not on purpose , just looked at the wrong way.

(post by surfer_soul removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

The reason 911 is buried under an avalanche of data is two fold.

Nobody can find any useful information so digging serves as a good distraction from:

figuring out why the US used the events to start the current cycle of endless war.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Sure, lets just let all the bs in with no filter.

So much better.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Sure, lets just let all the bs in with no filter.

So much better.

Yep, its SO much better when any idea OTHER than official narrative is brought up, it gets shut immediately with the same contempt....yeah so much better

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 04:55 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I see..

So threads like THIS one should be welcomed with open arms, yeah?

Nah.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Sure it can be extreme on both sides, however there should still be room for a discussion ?

I mean we are like on a conspiracy forum

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Uhh, maybe you should call out the op about having room for discussions...because it sounds like he ain't interested in any discussion that opposes his conspiracy narrative...

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

Getting past the narrative of the OP, my point is valid.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   

At no time have I said to stifle discussion..

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Don't make it more than it is, my dear man. There is no orchestrated effort to 'debunk' any theory, there are merely a lot of dogmatic people here, whom do not visit here to learn and flex their mental muscles but to broadcast their opinion, loudly. You are well advised to steer clear of them, or if that can't be done, ignore them.

But how do you know you're dealing with an dogmatic idiot?

Its actually quite simple: they barge in, post their opinon as if it were facts, if you ask for some proof or at least a plausible line of reasoning they intrepret that as you being their "enemy" and resolve to labeling you with words like "fascist", "leftist", "Trumpist" etc. They will never say "indeed, I stand corrected" or "you are totally right, I have changed my opion" - because they are totally sure they already have the only True Opinon and so you should be on their side, and if not, you are vermin. In general tney use foul language and post often in many forums.

They are not worth your time. Instead, focus on the responses that indicate that the poster has an opinion that differs with you, but uses polite wording and a proper line of reasoning. Read and ponder, then think things through, and if the other side has good arguments, say so and if need be change your opinion. They will no doubt do the same, and that's how we may find some new insights and gain knowledge. Also, if you already said something, don't keep repeating it. Only idiots do.

The new motto of ATS should probably be "Deny Ignorance and ignore Idiots"

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: surfer_soul

A: Because for anything other than the official narrative to be true would shatter their world views and cause them to have a nervous breakdown.

B: Because they are paid shills.

C: Because they really are stupid.

Take your pick.

Unfortunately, B is most often true.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   

It's a topic that's still absolutely relevant with so many unanswered questions.

Throughout the years we've great threads on almost every angle imaginable. Some incredible discussions. There just isn't much new info available in 2017 as of yet.

Instead nowadays we'll see some new insightful threads started only to be vultured for 30+ pages by the same handful of "debunkers" who will condescendingly spew out doctored facts.

Don't let them convince you you're whacky. That's their goal.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   
a reply to: surfer_soul

Interesting... here's another angle for you:

God existing is the official narrative.

Which one are you for believing in the official narrative?

A: Because for anything other than the official narrative to be true would shatter their world views and cause them to have a nervous breakdown.

edit on 20/5/17 by Chadwickus because: Deep State!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:39 AM
link   
When people discuss 9/11, I always ask what happened to WTC building 7, and why was it pre-reported on BBC before it happened? Also why does it look like a controlled demo.

I personally believe these are the 3 major red flags.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Take your pick.

You forgot "D. Because they cannot abide the complete stupidity of many of the conspiracy theorists."
edit on 5/20/2017 by pteridine because: clarification

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: pteridine

Take your pick.

You forgot "D. Because they cannot abide the complete stupidity of many of the conspiracy theorists."

I rest my case.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join