It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and Colour Change.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Karl -

Here's a new (Nov. 10, 2017) YouTube video opinion, on the 1957 Levelland, Texas UFO incidents, that includes the original Texas radio news version of the incidents.

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
"1958: The Loch Raven Dam Incident"

www.thinkaboutitdocs.com...

Hey bud thanks for the links - all but one are now offline but did find the Loch Raven dam case a very interesting one (what is it with UFOs and dams?) - also saw there were burns and EM effects involved.

October 26, 1958 at 10:30 PM, near the Loch Raven Dam, north of Baltimore, Maryland, two men were traveling in a car. As they approached a bridge, they saw what appeared to be a flattened out, egg-shaped object hovering approximately 100-150 feet from the top of the bridge. Slowing their vehicle to get a better look, they approached to about 75 foot from the bridge. Suddenly, their car went completely dead. The two men stated that it was like they just cut the key off. Nothing electrical worked. The driver attempted to restart the engine, but to no avail.

The object and the malfunction of their vehicle frightened the men to the point that they hid behind their car. They were able to closely watch the UFO for 30-45 seconds. All at once, the object flashed a white light, causing the two witnesses to feel heat on their faces. The flash was accompanied by a loud sound, like thunder.

The UFO now began to slowly rise straight up. It was extremely bright as it did, causing the edge of the object to be fuzzy. Within 5-10 seconds the object was out of sight. The men were then able to restart their car, and rush to the nearest phone to report their sighting. The Ground Observor Corp was contacted first, but did not respond. The men then talked to the Towson Police Department, which sent two patrolmen to the scene.

The two men soon began to experience a burning sensation on their skin, and went to St. Joseph’s Hospital in Baltimore for treatment. They were examined, and each man returned to his own home

Another strange one from Dallas in 1953 - sourced by Alfred over at RealTVUFOs and David B. Marler’s book, Triangular UFOs: An Estimate of the Situation.

‘ARROWHEAD’ SEEN FLYING OVER DALLAS”

6 January 1953

(The Monroe News-Star, Louisiana

“A bright, colorful object, ‘shaped like an arrow-head,’ was in sight over Dallas for two hours Tuesday [6 January 1953] and officials who observed it said it ‘definitely was not a star or a plane.’

Police dispatcher Lewis Passons said he first began getting reports of the strange object about 1 [a.m.] cst.

‘People called in describing the thing as green, orange and red,’ Passons said. ‘They said it was arrow-shaped with a green nose and wings that gave off a white light and a whirring noise.’

[Passons] said he didn’t get ‘too concerned until several squad cars reported seeing the object.

‘Then we got in touch with the tower at Love Field and they said it was visible from there,’ Passons said. ‘Several boys climbed on top of City Hall and said they could see it plainly.’

W. B. Harris, Dallas Fire Department dispatcher, said he watched the object from the window of his office for about two hours.

I wish I’d never seen it,’ Harris said. ‘It’s too fantastic, and now there’ll be a lot of talk. I just wish I’d never seen it.’

Harris said that the object changed colors while he was watching it, ‘from and orange to a bright red.’

‘I know this much,’ Harris said, ‘It wasn’t a plane or a star.’

Wyle Moore, controller on duty at the Love Field tower, said when he first spotted the object he estimated its height at 30,000 feet.”

‘I marked a spot on the glass here so I could keep up with it,’ he said, ‘and within 30 minutes I’d estimate it had gone up to 80,000 feet. In another hour it had gotten up to 100,000 feet and then, of course, you could barely see it.’

Moore said that a number of pilots gathered in the control tower to watch the [object]. They pooled their guesses, he said, and the [consensus] was that the object was traveling 2,000 miles an hour.

Moore said that he had worked in the control tower for 14 years and that he had been a pilot for 27 years.

‘I should know a plane or a star by now,’ Moore said, ‘and this wasn’t either.’

link

edit on 21-3-2020 by karl 12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 21 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

I've driven over that Loch Raven dam bridge (where the reported UFO incident occurred) quite a few times. We would regularly go UFO hunting there. Though they replaced that double arched bridge with a new one; just about 40 years ago.

South of the bridge is banned to fishing...since it's too close to the dam. But just north of the bridge...was a town that was flooded out when the dam was completed. Many years ago...boat fishermen could clearly see the submerged top spire of the town church. Now...the whole town, including the church spire is covered over with silt.

It would have been an erie sight to behold --- if a USO saucer were seen cruising down the submerged street of that town, before it was silted over.

edit on 21-3-2020 by Erno86 because: typo

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Some lakes behind dams, are sometimes deep enough to offer excellent hiding places for USO's --- And the surrounding area is usually surrounded by a tree covered, isolated landscape.

Loch Raven Reservoir's water taste and quality is excellent...and is labeled the "Loch Raven cocktail" --- So maybe the UFO was there to suck-up a stash of some fresh, clean tasting water.

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Sorry mods...double post

edit on 22-3-2020 by Erno86 because: double post

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

In 1954 --- surrounding Baltimore City, Maryland --- the U.S. Air Force activated seven ground to air, nuclear tipped, Nike (BA-03 Ajax and the BA-79 Hercules) missile sites in 1954. They were underground magazines, with each having 6 underground magazines with 4 missile launchers apiece. Its purpose was to shoot down incoming aircraft.

Folks here were pretty surprised they were nuclear armed missiles surrounding them, since at the time, it was not known that they had.

www.virtualglobetrotting.com...

www.airfieldsfreeman.com...

edit on 22-3-2020 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Mar, 22 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   

One of the former Nike missile sites was located near Loch Raven Reservoir Park. The integrated fire control facility was separately located 2 to 3 miles away.

Back in the seventies...I struck-up a conversation with two U.S. Air Force personnel, at a local neighborhood bar in town.
The talk turned to UFO's, and they told me they used to man a radar facility for the Nike missile launchers, that was housed on the outskirts of Baltimore City, Maryland; on Liberty Reservoir property.

One night...while the were manning the radar screens --- they located a bogey that came in and stopped directly over there radar site. Both agreed to come out of the radar facility building and look for the UFO. They claimed that they actually saw the brightly lit UFO hovering in the sky.

I forgot what they told me after that (about what happened to the UFO), and I never saw the two Air Force guys again.

So maybe the 1958 Loch Raven UFO incident...had something to do about the location of the nearby NIKE missile and radar sites.

It's highly possible that the U.S. Air Force has documentation on these two UFO incidents.

Go for it...Karl.

edit on 22-3-2020 by Erno86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

It's realistic to ponder...that maybe some of UAP's at that time, were serious enough to investigate nuclear tipped Nike missile radar and launch systems --- By a dam site!!!

edit on 23-3-2020 by Erno86 because: deleted and added a link

edit on 23-3-2020 by Erno86 because: ditto

edit on 23-3-2020 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

edit on 23-3-2020 by Erno86 because: added a few words

posted on Apr, 17 2020 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Here are some frames from the footage I took at Area 51 in 1991 showing the colors and shape distortion from localized gravity lensing.

The only processing done was a 12% boost in saturation (amount of color) -

And every once in a while we get an image that does not display shape distortion when we are in between facets of the gravity lensing prism -

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: A51Watcher

Why do you think what you see there is gravitational lensing?

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR

Why do you think what you see there is gravitational lensing?

Those images do not really show much change in shape, but were cherry picked because of their intense colors.

However consecutive frames one after another DO show a radical change in shape just like Bob Lazar's footage does.

I will post a video showing consecutive frames to illustrate my point.

In May 2019 I asked Bob Lazar about these radical changes in shape from frame to frame and were they caused by localized gravity lensing.

He smiled and said "Exactly!" He cupped both hands like he was holding a ball in each hand and twirling them in a circle. He then explained that each of the 3 gravity emitters on the craft create spinning prisms in the gravity distortion field they produce and that is why we see such different shapes from frame to frame.

edit on 19-4-2020 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Interesting. Its been a few decades since i revisited bobs ufo. Hows it work again? The omricon mode. It aims a single emitter down, creates a repulsive gravitational field to counter earths downward pull. If so, the colours on the bottom of the vehicle should always be blue shifted from normal in accord with a decreasing gravitational gradient. More so if its ascending. Simultaneously, if its maneuvering, the side pointed emitter producing an attractive field in the direction of travel should create a detectable redshift. And in similar fashion more so the faster it goes.

Could the mechanism be somewhat different from gravitational fields? The colours from a different non correlated mechanism and the shape changing likewise too?

The images in the video look really familiar to me. Trying to place where ive seen something similar before elsewhere.

posted on Apr, 19 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: BASSPLYR

Interesting Idea.

All I have been able to come up with so far is the colors indeed do match up with the noble gases in the atmosphere.

posted on Dec, 17 2021 @ 02:15 PM
link   

But most witnesses see color-changing foo fighters occurring at nighttime, but most UAP sightings rarely see any color-changing foo fighters during daytime. Or maybe...they don't really need to use color-changing (unless absolutely necessary) during daytime, because they can draw their propulsion power source from sunlight photons; instead of having to create their own photon power source during nighttime.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join