It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFOs and Colour Change.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

A colour changing ufo no just a star I bet many of the reports are this with a little embellishment that people often do with stories/claims.

edit on 24-5-2017 by wmd_2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: wmd_2008

Should take a look at the Levelland case for good example of multi-witness case that has color change.

On top of the color change, the UFO was able to kill the engine / lights(perhaps just side effect of its propulsion) of anyone who got too close.

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
One possible UFO landing zone possibility....is when the foo fighter lands with possible tripod landing gear on solid ground, safely contained in it's fiery reddish-orange plasma shield, the fusion plasma generation stops, the water containment shield is opened to douse the nearby burnt grass or brush [yes...the E.T.'s probably have the ability to stop massive forest fires]; and when stealth is not required, the parking lights come on.

edit on 25-5-2017 by Erno86 because: added a word

posted on May, 25 2017 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

Well plenty of threads on here re Sirius and every year in the UK during the winter months we have a few reports of Sirius as a UFO as for multiple eye witness accounts they never agree as for engines cutting out I will take that with a very LARGE pinch of salt.

Knowing as I do how we humans like to add our own little embelishments to stories.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Erno86

Appreciate the links Erno!

originally posted by: 111DPKING111

Should take a look at the Levelland case for good example of multi-witness case that has color change.

On top of the color change, the UFO was able to kill the engine / lights(perhaps just side effect of its propulsion) of anyone who got too close.

Good call mate and as is mentioned here the ball lightning explanation espoused by the USAF for the case is complete bollocks.

"Young Martin said the object changed to a bluish green colour when it settled on the highway, then changed to a fireball again when it rose staright up and disappeared"`

Cheers.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

I also greatly appreciate the link's from you as well, Karl...keep up the good work --- Yet here's another recent fireball sighting, recorded by NUFORC --- Let's all hope it's a start of another UFO flap.

"Orange fire-ball like light, seen in early am, absolutely dead silent, hovering"

www.nuforc.org...

edit on 24-11-2017 by Erno86 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

All the hallmarks of a Chinese Lanterns silent slow appears to hover then fades out.

posted on Nov, 24 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Erno86
One possible UFO landing zone possibility....is when the foo fighter lands with possible tripod landing gear on solid ground, safely contained in it's fiery reddish-orange plasma shield, the fusion plasma generation stops, the water containment shield is opened to douse the nearby burnt grass or brush [yes...the E.T.'s probably have the ability to stop massive forest fires]; and when stealth is not required, the parking lights come on.

But you can get the same type size ufo orbs of obviously very unique different colours in the same place at the same time. With respect they come in different colours regardless of landing zones possibilities.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

But you can get the same type size ufo orbs of obviously very unique different colours in the same place at the same time. With respect they come in different colours regardless of landing zones possibilities.

The foo fighters seem to have a least 2 color power phases...One: bluish-white hi-power plasma phase, and two: reddish-orange landing and take-off plasma phase.

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
"Magnetic Plasma Shields"

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
"UFO's: A History 1952: January - May"

www.cufos.org...

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   
a reply to: karl 12

Karl...here's my own photograph, that I took on April 4, 1977, of a possible UFO landing spot (next to an apple orchard), made on March 8, 1977 ; at Gatchelville/Fawn Grove, Pennsylvania. The 3 wooden guard stakes in the center of the burnt (now with green grass growing) was put there buy a land surveyor to point out the 3 tripod landing marks 8" x 8" x 8" with a 3/4" diameter x 3/4" deep hole in the center of each landing pod mark.

www.imgur.com...

Sadly...all of the computer links to this sighting, seemingly, have been mysteriously removed from the web.

This is my partial written copy of the quoted MUFON/CUFOS report:

" March 8, 1977, 19:30/7:30 pm #1,024, United States, Gatchellville, Pennsylvania - Eleven (11) witnesses at various locations reported seeing a 'red ball of fire' like a second moon in the sky (source: Allen Hendry - The UFO Handbook, p.120; Larry Hatch, U computer Database Case #11471), they all portrayed moving against the wind, very slowly at very low level, duration of sighting was 25 minutes. A ground fire was reported and an area 30' x 100' feet was found burnt. In this burnt area, a triangular section was not burnt. The area measured 72" x 54" x 52"; a hole was found at each point of the triangle." Report from John Lutz to CUFOS

I just found one link that still exists on the subject at hand:

www.thinkaboutitdocs.com...

edit on 25-11-2017 by Erno86 because: added news quote

edit on 25-11-2017 by Erno86 because: added link

edit on 25-11-2017 by Erno86 because: link work

posted on Nov, 25 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

The foo fighters seem to have a least 2 color power phases...One: bluish-white hi-power plasma phase, and two: reddish-orange landing and take-off plasma phase.

Very interesting stuff. I just struggle with this from personal experience. Having experienced a full circle of same coloured pairs of maybe 20 groups of ufo orbs / foo fighters right above our heads, if the above is correct how can pairs of white types, blue types, yellow types, amber orange types, red types, green types, all be hovering above us at the same time. With all respect that reality doesn't fit with your two power phases.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Very interesting stuff. I just struggle with this from personal experience. Having experienced a full circle of same coloured pairs of maybe 20 groups of ufo orbs / foo fighters right above our heads, if the above is correct how can pairs of white types, blue types, yellow types, amber orange types, red types, green types, all be hovering above us at the same time. With all respect that reality doesn't fit with your two power phases.

You're most likely correct, since I consider myself just a neophyte in the study of foo fighter plasma power phases. But based on my own possible nighttime foo fighter double sighting in 76...those are only the two separate colored power phases (bluish-white & reddish-orange) that I witnessed emanating from the UAP.

As for the green fireball UAP's witnessed by people around 1952...I assumed that their foo fighter plasma technology advanced to the point (around 1976) where the basic plasma power phases are bluish-white and reddish-orange.

My apologies,

Erno

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Hey Erno, there's no need to apologise
The whole ufo orb thing is a mystery to us, we both know they are zooming around in the sky, while there is no right or wrong just lots of theory as to what's going on out there. Maybe we will never really understand this phenomenon but it's fun to give it a try There could well be something in your power phases and colour of the orbs.

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:03 PM
link   
FREE BOOK READ - On social media:

1953: Flying Saucers From Outer Space

by Major Donald E. Keyhoe - U.S. Marine Corps, Retired - Cofounded: National Investigations Committee On Aerial Phenomena (NICAP)

www.thinkaboutit-ufos.com...

edit on 26-11-2017 by Erno86 because: added a sentence

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Here's another FREE READ Donald Keyhoe book - 1950: The Flying Saucers Are Real

posted on Nov, 26 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
"Project: Twinkle Final Report"

posted on Nov, 27 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link