It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Old News still Breaks...The FBI just released 27 new photos of the Pentagon on 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   
www.businessinsider.com...-using-more-heavy-machinery-to-clean-up-the-damage-10

Is this from March?

At any rate, I haven't seen this before

edit on 19-5-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: ATS upload feature

edit on 20-5-2017 by iWontGiveUP because: Tit

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

As odd as it may seem... with enough time, can something like this be forged?

No claims, this just seems fishy. No wing damage to the pole and the hole isn't visible behind the smoke but SHOULDN'T a plane leave a much bigger mark? Even if it's fortified, the vehicle impact should scrape and burn material into the wall. Still no indication of wings.
www.wearethemighty.com...

edit on 19-5-2017 by Antipathy17 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Hope it contains a pic of the "plane", contouring around that huge pole in it's entry flight-path.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Antipathy17

Photoshop?

From our memory?

Mandela?

Maybe all 3, with a side of good ole

Military Information Support Operations (MISO)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Nothin

The lighting on the guy to the far left seems off compared to the others, could just be a dirt illusion.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Yes appear to be what made the news in March.

They weren't new pictures, they had been released years ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
No no no. I mean could they rebuild the building, and fake these new photos.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Then why the march release and this "news" article?

Is this news?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

As odd as it may seem... with enough time, can something like this be forged?

No claims, this just seems fishy. No wing damage to the pole and the hole isn't visible behind the smoke but SHOULDN'T a plane leave a much bigger mark? Even if it's fortified, the vehicle impact should scrape and burn material into the wall. Still no indication of wings.

The pole is a crane, that pic is of the aftermath with cleanup crew or 12 on site.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP
a reply to: D8Tee

Then why the march release and this "news" article?

Is this news?

I dunno whats going on, those pictures were released six years ago.
Business Insider screwed up calling them new pictures.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17
a reply to: Nothin

The lighting on the guy to the far left seems off compared to the others, could just be a dirt illusion.

In which picture? The pic with a guys legs, and he's holding a water-bottle?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
One thing I've never heard discussed about this is if the plane didnt crash, where is it? It had to of landed somewhere, right? How would you get rid of a 757 full of people? It seems like a 757 just sitting around somewhere would draw some interest? If this has been discussed in the past, please forgive. I have read many many posts and never have seen this angle!!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dogwooddoors
One thing I've never heard discussed about this is if the plane didnt crash, where is it? It had to of landed somewhere, right? How would you get rid of a 757 full of people? It seems like a 757 just sitting around somewhere would draw some interest? If this has been discussed in the past, please forgive. I have read many many posts and never have seen this angle!!

How did multiple commercial-airliners fly around, on an irregular flight pattern, for well over 40 minutes with virtually NO resistance?

How is it that on that day, NORAD, who has an accuracy/intercept rating of nearly 100% each and every year - failed on four different occasions on one day?

Coincidence?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Dogwooddoors

How did multiple commercial-airliners fly around, on an irregular flight pattern, for well over 40 minutes with virtually NO resistance?

How is it that on that day, NORAD, who has an accuracy/intercept rating of nearly 100% each and every year - failed on four different occasions on one day?

Coincidence?

Might just be my simple mind thinking too much, but, wasn't there a couple trillion dollars announced missing the day before? Did anything come of that? Would anything have happened if the planes never hit? A tragedy sure made many people forget about the missing money...

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Looks like the streets in France now. a reply to: iWontGiveUP

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
I don't understand why I have read that the planes that hit the towers didn't make a big hole because the building was so strong that the plan pretty much shredded on impact for the most part, but the hole in the Pentagon goes through the third ring, I thought the Pentagon was stronger than the towers.
Secondly, if the round hole in the Pentagon was punched that low by a plane wouldn't the engines have plowed up the ground for quite some distance before the nose hit the wall? Or would the wings and engines been ripped off as it penetrated the first ring, no engines, no wings, no wheels. ...nothing but a few scraps? Same thing in PA. nothing ....then you see other plane crashes where they find all these parts and try to put them back together on a scaffold type structure to figure out what happened.
Some things just don't add up.
Not to mention that the only time in history that steel buildings collapsed because of fire was 9/11 and it happened THREE times that day.

posted on Jun, 4 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I have always had a few questions about this whole thing. What about building 7? Nothing hit it and it fell like a controlled demo. Where was the plane or the bodies in shanksville? Why did Bush stay at the school reading to kids? Shouldn't the secret service have gotten him out of there?

new topics

top topics

join