It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What's that smell?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman

That's good to hear. That is if by "dropped", you mean they are no longer after him, and you're not using some sort of street lingo.

Your roasted Pig sure sounds tasty, and Long-Pig roast is probably the best we can hope out of most politicians!

ETA: Smoked Pig. I did read it, honest Gov.
edit on 19-5-2017 by AbdulAlhazred because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Natas0114

My favorite thing about our commercial smoker is that it's a southern pride model. When will they be pressured to change that? Ugh.

We are a high end butcher shop and make dog food with our scraps. I'm thinking you're right. Dog food it is. Grind those bastards down and throw in some sweet potato and carrot or else there would be no nutritional value at all.

I hate them all.

edit on 19-5-2017 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   
The problem is the media. They insist upon beating a dead horse. They are so invested in smearing and destroying said person to the exclusion of all else.

This is impotent rage, but they don't recognize it in themselves, so they waste our time with it.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I was thinking the same sort of thing, but I suppose from a business perspective where ATS are selling Ad space, you probably want the numbers you give the Ad folk to be as high as possible. Admittedly, this is pure speculation and may not be how it works at all...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

I appreciate where you're coming from, but on the flip-side, it seems that a lot of the traffic this site gets these days is people who are heavily politically oriented, and some of the more conspiracy/UFO/Paranormal topics don't get the interest, or if they do, it can be mostly negative hate (as opposed to positive hate...).

Don't get me wrong, I've seen 1 too many Mandela Effect threads and Flat Earth threads as well, but even those are at least a break from the US politics.

Also, I think it's unfair to suggest I was "knocking" the information. I made no statements as to my opinion on the subject, or the veracity of the information presented, only that it was beginning to get a bit much. Surely that's not hard for you to imagine?

edit on 19-5-2017 by AbdulAlhazred because: to point out my own stupidity

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: dfnj2015

Wow Dude, you bring up Hillary, and a Yo mama joke?!

Could you be any more cliche? (just a friendly jab back...)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
a reply to: AbdulAlhazred

IMO the political conspiracy theorists were here before the 2016 US elections. When they came around, there was tons to go through and on about. I shouldn't have to tell you that it was/is a very divisive subject for quite a few reasons. I enjoy the mud slinging, I also enjoy many other subject areas on ATS and post in them as well. Now outside of politics, there are some real great minds working on some neat stuff and having informative, easy to follow discussions. Some, like myself, can't really justify commenting in them. Just my 2cp on that.

You're right, that was rather unfair. There is a similar discussion going on in another thread that I was in. Not your fault, my apologies.

Instead, I'd like to say; if there is something you want to see discussed, bring it to a new thread.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

I thought it was yo mama? What, did I violation the TOS? Damn it. Oh come on, it's funny. It's Friday night. Give me a break.

I can give you a break, but only Summer's Eve can give you 5 in 1 freshness.

edit on 19-5-2017 by Bone75 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Yeah, I think you are right. Certain Political Conspiracy does intrigue me and I've maybe read some of the older threads you are referring too, but what prompted me to post is that it's seems like it's currently overwhelming the site, and has been for some time.

I know many people thought it would die down after the election, but we were wrong!

Also, I can agree with the argument that while we're all part of ATS, those that post regularly should be allowed to discuss what they wish, and if that's Trump and US politics, then so be it.

I just used to rely on this site for some reasonably decent analysis of the more out-there topics. You've got yer fruit-loops, right across the spectrum to the complete skeptics, and the debates can be incredibly entertaining and informative (fact check EVERYTHING!).

You are correct about the knowledgable members as well. Never even spoken to the guy, but I was disappointed to hear about that fella giving IsaacKoi some jip, and sort of forcing him out of Ufology.
IsaacKoi has provided some excellent work in the field, and I'd trust him/her way more than any of these celebrity UFO buggers.

Lastly, there is something else I wish to discuss, but feel I've already created 1 too many threads this year, so I'll just ask it here.

What are you wearing...? jk (before I get banned for sexual harassment!)

Anyway, thanks for the civil discourse. It was nice. you are off the list.

Lurk mode "Engage".

edit on 19-5-2017 by AbdulAlhazred because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:58 PM
link   

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Well...WHICH "main" page are you speaking of?

Mine is the NEW thread page-bookmarked to open and stay signed in. Next there are 3 others: TOP, LIVE and RECENT.

Ive never had a different "main" page as you call it. Nor do I sign in. See...the others do not have the subject matter in the same abundance and frequency of which you speak.

So it depends...

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I was kind of hoping JinMi's post would have been the end of the thread as it was perfect, but as you replied, I can at least do you the same courtesy.

Well, I have mine set to US political Madness.... Do you think that might be the problem?

Seriously though, it is none of the pages you mentioned. AS I said in the OP, I'm not great at navigating this site, so I have no preferences set. The main page I'm referring to would be the 1 that you get if you click the ATS logo in the top left of the screen. Just checked, and I'm pretty sure it's different from the others. It sort of looks like "Top", but there was a different thread at the top of that forum, than what was at the top of what I call the Main page.

I think everyone else replying understood what I meant. That along with the fact you're a reasonably regular face around here, makes me think you might be being deliberately obtuse? If that is the case, then I'll kindly decline that dance and take my leave. If that's not the case, then i apologise for reading it wrong.

edit on 20-5-2017 by AbdulAlhazred because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   
All the trump stuff bores me do death, luckily ATS has many other topics to read.

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Im not trying to be anything more than helpful....Basically? Once signed in, you can go to NEW, LIVE, RECENT, TOP etc...even a specific FORUM. Ie: UFOS....Bookmark that by saving....and everytime you visit...do so by clicking your bookmark. That would be your new main-page each time...

No signing in...no looking at bothersome topics...political or other wise.....I go to NEW just because me personally? I want to see what everyone is threading about at any given minute around the clock.....

Respectfully trying to be of help.....Best

posted on May, 21 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Thank you. I tend to have a look at what's on my main page, then move on to the New tab. You're right. I just need to change the way I view the site. Old habits die hard I guess!

BTW, I do have it set to stay signed in, but every couple of weeks I open the site and I'm logged out. Never figured out why, but it's not too much of a hassle signing in, so not bothered too much to fix it.

Anyway, I appreciate the advice. All the best to you too.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Yes sir...'welcome. Whether YouTube, Yahoo, Facebook, Firefox,CNN, ATS, Chrome, MSN, Rense, Disclose TV....whatever....I stay in week after week and a single click away.

As I said...its just a personal choice, even though many folks believe one has to use an app and/or sign in and out every time, whereas thats just not true.

But, I DO sign out and reload or refresh every so often when cleaning and clearing things maintenance wise.

Thanks.....................Best

top topics

<< 1   >>

join