It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump is going to win as a President. He is already way ahead now.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
I have had this theory for a while now and since its starting to come to fruition, I figured I would put it out there. 

So a President Trump overall WIN, for 2 terms, is creating a healthy and steadily growing economy. Nothing he could do would Trump that.  No pun intended.

The only way the United States has a chance to create growth and make the debt clock start ticking backwards is to get our GDP to at least 3%.  You also need stocks, exports, and manufacturing to rise. The Unemployment numbers are already fake so no need to care about employment rates.

So how do you accomplish this?
Lower the value of the US Dollar.
Stocks rise on a low dollar and exports are better priced, so more investors open factories and manufacture goods.  A case study would be when the Chinese manipulated their currency to fall and their GDP skyrocketed.  But you cannot intentionally manipulate the world reserve currency! The US Dollar is the cornerstone to the entire worlds financial system. Basically its "illegal" for the United States to simply lower the value of our currency.  So where is this conspiracy going you ask?

Well, the easiest way to manipulate our currency lower and not be accused of any intention is to create government turmoil.  And guess what. Trump is getting all the turmoil he needs to create a ridiculous economy and a low valued dollar. My conspiracy is that he is being outlandish on purpose. Bc he knows that as long as the dollar drops, he's going to grow our GDP.   And if we can't be labeled a currency manipulator, we can keep it low for as long as we need.  If it rises too high then Trump just gets everyone to lose their mind on Capital Hill. 

And the dollar drops back down.

And then he wins.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
If Trump is perceived to have significantly improved the economy people will forgive a lot.

Not everything ... but a lot.

Trump won't be able to improve the economy. He's a financial buffoon. In the most lucrative real estate market in world history, he managed to turn hundreds of millions of dollars into hundreds of millions of dollars. Not even matching inflation.

In addition, he's a complete political incompetent. So he won't do any better on the legislative front.

But, again, if he somehow managed to take credit for an upswing in the economy it would help him. And people would forgive a lot.

They won't forgive him being a Russian asset. But they will forgive a lot.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
I have had this theory for a while now and since its starting to come to fruition, I figured I would put it out there. 

So a President Trump overall WIN, for 2 terms, is creating a healthy and steadily growing economy. Nothing he could do would Trump that.  No pun intended.

The only way the United States has a chance to create growth and make the debt clock start ticking backwards is to get our GDP to at least 3%.  You also need stocks, exports, and manufacturing to rise. The Unemployment numbers are already fake so no need to care about employment rates.

So how do you accomplish this?
Lower the value of the US Dollar.
Stocks rise on a low dollar and exports are better priced, so more investors open factories and manufacture goods.  A case study would be when the Chinese manipulated their currency to fall and their GDP skyrocketed.  But you cannot intentionally manipulate the world reserve currency! The US Dollar is the cornerstone to the entire worlds financial system. Basically its "illegal" for the United States to simply lower the value of our currency.  So where is this conspiracy going you ask?

Well, the easiest way to manipulate our currency lower and not be accused of any intention is to create government turmoil.  And guess what. Trump is getting all the turmoil he needs to create a ridiculous economy and a low valued dollar. My conspiracy is that he is being outlandish on purpose. Bc he knows that as long as the dollar drops, he's going to grow our GDP.   And if we can't be labeled a currency manipulator, we can keep it low for as long as we need.  If it rises too high then Trump just gets everyone to lose their mind on Capital Hill. 

And the dollar drops back down.

And then he wins.

No he doesn't, his enormous international debt will only get bigger, and forbye he has plenty of debt at home...and he can't ask the Ruskies to give him money, but only to borrow..and to, aaaargh...pay back.

That's the thing, he is intrinsically tied to his own debt, so even if it was a good fiscal idea for the country, Trump would not go that way.

edit on 19-5-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
If Trump is perceived to have significantly improved the economy people will forgive a lot.

Trump won't be able to improve the economy. He's a financial buffoon. In the most lucrative real estate market in world history, he managed to turn hundreds of millions of dollars into hundreds of millions of dollars. Not even matching inflation.

In addition, he's a complete political incompetent. So he won't do any better on the legislative front.

But, again, if he somehow managed to take credit for an upswing in the economy it would help him. And people would forgive a lot.

He can artificially create economic growth in the short term. A trillion dollar tax cut plan (which is what he's proposing) is projected to create 4.5% growth. It's not sustainable, and the deficits would be enormous but it could be done. If it happens, I could see him get a second term. But I could also see everything go to hell in that second term.

Either way, I suspect the economy is out of Trumps hands. Presidential budgets operate on a 2 year delay, and economic policies take many years to come to fruition. By the time Trump is running for reelection we'll only be halfway into his second budget, and still be 2+ years out from any economic changes he brought forward from being felt.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

trump, won't last long enough! Hell if this were Hilary you people would have her head! Also Obama already has made the economy much better than 9 years ago when Bush left office!!!

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Here is the economic truth:

More regulations, minimum wage and taxes push businesses into other countries.

If you're an investor and you're looking to capitalize the most on your investment are you going to put your money into the economy that demands higher wages, has higher taxes and more regulations or the country that has less regulation, allows you and the employee to determine the wages and has lower taxes?

It's common sense.

Obama and the last set of Republicans and Democrats have been holding our economy back for 20 years.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

If you're an investor and you're looking to capitalize the most on your investment are you going to put your money into the economy that demands higher wages, has higher taxes and more regulations or the country that has less regulation, allows you and the employee to determine the wages and has lower taxes?

It's common sense.

Obama and the last set of Republicans and Democrats have been holding our economy back for 20 years.

Minimum wage, versus fair wage?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I agree with everything except Trump is doing it on purpose.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   

If President Trumps " Policies " Put Money in the American Peoples Pockets Without taking it Back in Taxes , he will go down in History as a Great President who had the Balls to Care More about the People in this Country than the Scumbags who Run our Government . So Far , the Economy is Starting to Respond to his Decisions , America FIRST is Not Just Some Campaign Slogan , it is a Reality for Most of Us Right Now ...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:56 PM
link   

You must have been listening to the Investment channels today. Investors and portfolio managers like the fact that Congress is moving forward with the big plans. They couldn't care less about what Trump said to Comey, or if he wants to be friends with Russia.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: tonycodes
Nothing he could do would Trump that.  No pun intended.

Pun definitely intended...you capitalized the 'T' in 'Trump.'

But I digress.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:45 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

Haha good catch!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: Moresby

He can artificially create economic growth in the short term. A trillion dollar tax cut plan (which is what he's proposing) is projected to create 4.5% growth. It's not sustainable, and the deficits would be enormous but it could be done. If it happens, I could see him get a second term. But I could also see everything go to hell in that second term.

Either way, I suspect the economy is out of Trumps hands. Presidential budgets operate on a 2 year delay, and economic policies take many years to come to fruition. By the time Trump is running for reelection we'll only be halfway into his second budget, and still be 2+ years out from any economic changes he brought forward from being felt.

Your absolutely right. He has plans that actually make the dollar go up. That's why I think he need a way to bring it down too.. Its still at multiyear highs. Wait till u see how much money is made on wall street as that dollar falls. Lots of companies benefit from it.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

It's common sense.

Really? Explain the jobless rate 9 years ago as opposed to now....Thought so!

edit on 20-5-2017 by kurthall because: fix

new topics

top topics

join