It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: alphabetaone

I'd like to hear the context behind what he is saying.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

OK, so you read a headline and decided to run with it.

No, more like I read a headline and had no reason to question it (along with most other Americans) and then I ran with it.

Unfortunately for you when this is looked at by Mueller,

unfortunately for ME? It's zero affect to me.

posted on May, 24 2017 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan
a reply to: alphabetaone

I'd like to hear the context behind what he is saying.

Mind if I ask why? Anyone can create context that suits them after the fact....the context should have been drawn during the conversation. Unless you mean you would like to hear the original conversation without interfering commentary, which I can understand completely.

edit on 24-5-2017 by alphabetaone because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Actually...I don't believe the word "investigation" was anywhere in his quote. It was something like "ease things about Russia" or something. Which has the possibility to mean something completely different.

I feel pretty confident in saying that what you believe, and what is accurate are widespread. The word investigation is what was reported, so if you would like to challenge it, I would request that you provide something other than your belief.

No problem. These are DIRECTLY from the NYT

The Headline:

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey Eased Pressure From Investigation

The Quote:

“I just fired the head of the F.B.I. He was crazy, a real nut job,” Mr. Trump said, according to the document, which was read to The New York Times by an American official. “I faced great pressure because of Russia. That’s taken off.”

The Link:
New York Times Article

So again...he never said "Investigation". He could have been talking about the pressure to pussy-foot around with Russia, to avoid speaking with other heads of state, concern that the left would again make up bull-crap out of nothing like the whole Russia investigation.

YOU ARE VERY WELCOME FOR THE CLARIFICATION!

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

The title....that is what I referred to, the headline from the source I quoted. Are you really so petty as to care about where I got it, versus what's really at issue in this?

Deflection.....nice try

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   

The title....that is what I referred to, the headline from the source I quoted. Are you really so petty as to care about where I got it, versus what's really at issue in this?

Deflection.....nice try

The title is required as per the rules, so that is understandable, but you had the opportunity to be more honest in the OP, which you passed up. We know what is really at issue... it's the Democrats latest hope to undo an election. It's pretty weak too.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Deflection.....nice try

The title is required as per the rules, so that is understandable, but you had the opportunity to be more honest in the OP, which you passed up. We know what is really at issue... it's the Democrats latest hope to undo an election. It's pretty weak too.

Honesty? It's not DISHONEST to not find a need to be redundant. Me personally, I would find it offensive to my intelligence if someone felt the need to be redundant on something I can plainly read. I didn't think I was talking to a majority of children, am I?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Deflection.....nice try

Honesty? It's not DISHONEST to not find a need to be redundant. Me personally, I would find it offensive to my intelligence if someone felt the need to be redundant on something I can plainly read. I didn't think I was talking to a majority of children, am I?

You simply passed through some propaganda with a "madness...just madness" comment for dramatic effect.

Still don't know why you tried to defend the headline when the propaganda was called out, though.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 01:48 PM
link   

Deflection.....nice try

You simply passed through some propaganda with a "madness...just madness" comment for dramatic effect.

Still don't know why you tried to defend the headline when the propaganda was called out, though.

The Trump campaign (and by extension Trump himself) is being investigated, as it's an on-going investigation. Where is the propagandization?

Also it wasn't dramatic effect, it's what I truly believe, that it's all madness....you have a problem with me expressing that?

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Deflection.....nice try

The Trump campaign (and by extension Trump himself) is being investigated, as it's an on-going investigation. Where is the propagandization?

Also it wasn't dramatic effect, it's what I truly believe, that it's all madness....you have a problem with me expressing that?

Trump never said the firing of Comey eased pressure from the investigation. The headline is lie which you passed on.
You later tried to defend the word "investigation" by pointing to it somewhere else in the conversation... specifically when Trump said "I am not being investigated", which was not his quote about easing pressure.

Disingenuous, but also transparent.
I think you know what you were doing.
edit on 26/5/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
Comey is the least of Trumps worries to date.

Exclusive: NSA Chief Admits Donald Trump Colluded With Russia

Apparently they have records of communications between the WH and Russia.

observer.com...

www.rawstory.com...

edit on 26-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
Comey is the least of Trumps worries to date.

Exclusive: NSA Chief Admits Donald Trump Colluded With Russia

Apparently they have records of communications between the WH and Russia.

observer.com...

www.rawstory.com...

erm.. this is coming from John Schindler, otherwise known as "Dr Dick Pic". You might want to look him up.. just saying.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
dbl

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

Collusion by a private citizen with a foreign power is not illegal, never has been, never will be.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Collusion by a private citizen with a foreign power is not illegal, never has been, never will be.

Unless it becomes criminal conspiracy. If it leads to treason, it is still punishable by death. (Trump might want to set legislation banning he death penalty going.)

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Unless it becomes criminal conspiracy. If it leads to treason, it is still punishable by death. (Trump might want to set legislation banning he death penalty going.)

You might want to get that rather unhealthy fantasy out of your head... it's starting to sound a little insane.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

You might want to get that rather unhealthy fantasy out of your head... it's starting to sound a little insane.

You might want to stop doubling down on contrafactuals... it's undermining your usefulness.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth

You might want to stop doubling down on contrafactuals... it's undermining your usefulness.

Just worried about your mental health, what with dreaming about death penalties and all.. it's a bit weird.

posted on May, 26 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Oh man.. Trump is really done for!! WOW.. A guy who heard from a guy read another guy something over the phone! And THEN the New York Times wrote that it is CONFIRMED!! WOW!! DEAD ON PROOF!!! HES DONE!!!!

Until I see documented proof, real rock solid proof of actual damaging Russian interference, this is nothing but one group of individuals doing everything they can to make people believe their BS.

posted on May, 27 2017 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Deflection.....nice try

You asked for clarification...I clarified. I said "Investigation" was not part of what Trump said...the NYT proves it. That was the discussion...that was your question.

Deflection? Yes...you do seem to be the King.

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25 >>

join