It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School Suddenly Finds Itself Covered In Dead Fish In Middle Of The Day – And No One Knows Why

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Very weird, and just a hop, skip, and a jump from where I live. Guess I'll keep an eye out for flying/falling fish.

How did nobody see them fall or get placed right before lunch at a school? Something seems fishy....

EDIT: Perhaps another dimension was involved. Crazy.
edit on 19-5-2017 by bluesjr because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: jafo1973

A funnel cloud would have caused a weather warning or weather "event", and it would then be in the story.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Another extraterrestrial graduate student research project. I hate these guys! They are always messing with our minds!

They kept the trout and threw out the carp. Nobody likes carp.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Aliens!

Tall whites, they run amok these days ya know!

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
UFO - Unidentifed Fish Object?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: bluesjr

I totally missed the just after noon this whole thing was noticed.

You are 100% right. What in the world is going on?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Today's headline news:

Fishy circumstances abound in Oroville.

Feral cats rejoice in treats from heaven. Celebrating with Meow-Mix dancing.
Reaffirming their belief in the Big Cat in the sky, with huge whiskers.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 03:43 PM
link   
So, this is a school, I would think they have some cameras around and a time lapse recorder that could provide some answers. Has anyone seen any footage from a camera on location?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

In the " Fortean" lore as written, the Fish that have been observed seem to fall out of nowhere a few meters off the ground Looks more like "time space displacement , some are still alive and wiggling so they couldn't have fallen any great distance.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Sorry I can't provide you with a link but if you look up a YouTube video titled "plane drops hundreds of fish into lake".

I wonder if someone missed their intended target or if there was a mechanical problem.

Oooops!

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Tulpa

Do they stock lakes with carp?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Junkheap
Carpnado?

Star for you my friend! This is the funniest thing Ive seen all day!

And yeah...how were the fish "suddenly found"? Seems there would have been a lot of thumping sounds going on...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I've no idea.
That video came up when I was looking for something else and I wondered if it could be a possible explanation for reports of fish falls?
Then I saw this thread so...

I've seen it done on a smaller scale with helicopter dangling a giant plastic bag.
I know carp get pretty big sometimes and anglers like to catch them for sport.
I can't remember where it was they were doing it but it was a pretty inaccessible spot they couldn't drive to.

Of course, there would also be a load of water as well so there's that to consider.
Bit of a long shot but I just thought I'd put it out there.

Apologies again for no link but I'm on my phone and dipping in and out of ATS while doing two other things.

Hope that helps.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I want to believe there is a logical explanation, but I have a feeling we will not hear about this story again.
edit on 19-5-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

You're probably right.
If that was the explanation, and emphasis on the IF, and I was the pilot, I'd try and keep quiet about it.
Someone would know, somewhere, and he'd be in a spot of bother.

Its not a new thing, though. I saw the video quite a while ago now and couldn't help wondering.

Having said that the current news is getting a bit intense so I could imagine it getting reported more widely as a bit of light relief.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

I want to believe there is a logical explanation, but I have a felling we will not hear about this story again.

Logical explanation:

5-10 students at end of school year conspire and prank the school with fish everywhere. During a passing period or lunch, toss the # everywhere, even chuck them onto roofs.

Its not hard to believe. I went to school somewhat close to Sac and end of the year pranks were popular.

I tried to assemble a team to build a brick wall blocking the main outdoor hallway at our high school. Heh.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:33 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

Lots of planning for elementary school students. Not impossible, but unlikely.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Odd, but there was a LOT of bad weather yesterday, in many places in the country, with multiple tornado reports. Easy to imagine fish being caught up and relocated!!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

this is the land of methamphetamine's.

I wouldn't put it past a tweaker to do something like this. although i wouldn't see them paying for the fish. so there would have to be a heist then placement of fish.

there is a fishing event for kids at the town over, i heard it about it on the radio. I cant remember if they are using catfish or carp. I thought i heard catfish. this could be a connection. i do believe the catfish were planted.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

if ur still interested look up kids fishing event chico ca.

an event for kids under 15 what to say located in upper bidwell park?

dont quote me i just caught the end of the radio ad

top topics

<< 1   >>

join