It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump receives the biggest bribe in human history. 350 billion incoming from Saudis

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   
This is less about Trump, and more proof of an orgsnaized deep state effort to fund terror. We (the US and its allies) are part and parcel to terrorism, not just in Yemen, but around the globe. ISIS is a war toy that we wound up, and count on partners like Saudi Arabia to keep running.

Disgusted. Horrified. Sickened. So many words to describe how I feel right now.
edit on 20-5-2017 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-5-2017 by Jchristopher5 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Haven't read all the reply's..

So they say at least in the news report I just read with this arms deal with SA, SA should be able to defend itself against the threat of Iran.

I just read that as ''funding/approval of a war against Iran''

If I was Iran (just figuratively speaking) I would be hell scared for sure.

US biggest export = ''the military/war'', sorry guys at the US but I hope your country goes bankrupt, not for the people but just it's better for this world I'm sure...
edit on 20-5-2017 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I wonder if Trump can guarantee us that those arms won't find their way into ISIS hands and kill American military or American civilians.

Saudis do fund and support ISIS you know?

Also I guess Trump forgot that it was Saudis that flew into the world trade center and killed 3000 American citizens.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:30 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

The arms business is good!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:31 AM
link   

BS, the world record for bribery is currently held by the last fail - he bribed Iran with $400 billion US taxpayer dollars, hand delivered wrapped on pallets.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Saudis getting arms, this should make the Jews happy! Well armed Muslims...what could possibly go wrong?
edit on 20-5-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

BS, the world record for bribery is currently held by the last fail - he bribed Iran with $400 billion US taxpayer dollars, hand delivered wrapped on pallets.

Now that is good. We all know Iran spent the cash on Unicorns, glitter and Rainbows...

The previous administration also approved a $115b package less than a year ago...no outrage?

A 71 year alliance is not going to go without weapons during a conflict, just not going to happen.

mg

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Pluginn

Saudi Arabia cannot even compete on the ground against the Yemeni Army or their Houthi militia allies. How on Earth will they wage a successful campaign against Iran, who literally produces much of its own defense, and has acquired Russian air defense assets as well?
It is an expensive deal because SA paid for some seriously expensive pieces of equipment such as littoral combat ships, more fighter jets, heavy armor and allegedly even agreed to THAAD placement.

CBSNEWS
The large size of the announced arms deal is due in part to the fact that it includes some items that had already been in the pipeline, like littoral combat ships which were first requested back in 2015...
The Terminal High Altitude Area Defense anti-missile systems (THAAD) as well as Bradley fighting vehicles and artillery will also be promised.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: olaru12
The only piece of heavy equipment I ever seen ISIS using were a handful of Abrams tanks that were seized from the Iraqi army. They have since been destroyed for some time.

If you see ISIS with Patriot missiles, Bradley IFV's, or a naval vessel made in the USA, then I would be concerned. The black ops arms running to ISIS though was from Saudi and other Emirate purchases of British and American small arms, and then channeled through Cyrpus if I remember my reading.
a reply to: olaru12
lets not play coy, the Saudi leaders and Israel are frenemies of mutual benefit. The animosity is merely theatrics for their proles.
edit on 5-20-2017 by worldstarcountry because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

And and don't forget 150 Black Hawk-heli's..

But the US would gladly help with a war against Iran.. SA would not be alone with a war agains't Iran. Iran as you know belongs as Bush said to the axis of evil.. and they are just on the list of country's that have to go sooner or later.

And if not just making look Iran dangerous is just good business = selling weapons = all good.

Iran is hardly in the news right now, few years back and damn they looked damn dangerous according the media.. I guess the focus is now more on Russia and N-Korea, tomorrow they have time again for Iran!

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
350 billion trade deal is a good thing for our businesses and workers...He got Japan to invest 100s of billions too, and I'm sure he is not done...but then to you and others its all bad..

Called a "War Economy" yah, always ends badly.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

a reply to: olaru12 lets not play coy, the Saudi leaders and Israel are frenemies of mutual benefit. The animosity is merely theatrics for their proles.

Great! Now that the balance of power has changed, let's see how that works out.

The disconnect I see is that Americans hate Islam and Muslims in America but kiss their ass in the ME ....

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Hence that general is skillful in attack whose opponent does not know what to defend; and he is skillful in defense whose opponent does not know what to attack.

Art of War
Chapter 6 Weak Points & Strong
Sun Tzu

Buck

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

The only piece of heavy equipment I ever seen ISIS using were a handful of Abrams tanks that were seized from the Iraqi army. They have since been destroyed for some time.

Who needs 'Heavy Equipment' like Abrahms Tanks? Part of the arms sold to the Saudis that wound up in Syria were US TOW missiles.

businessinsider

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

For to win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the acme of skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the acme of skill.

Sun Tzu

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12
The disconnect I see is that Americans hate Islam and Muslims in America but kiss their ass in the ME ....

That is one HUGE brush you just pulled-out to paint everyone in the United States with...I hope you have enough paint to finish your picture.

As with any nation, real dialogues must exist. The previous administration cowered down in an apology tour; if this president is going to get anything done here, it must be done as a continuation of an alliance 70+ years old.

mg

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: missed_gear

originally posted by: olaru12

That is one HUGE brush you just pulled-out to paint everyone in the United States with...I hope you have enough paint to finish your picture.

As with any nation, real dialogues must exist. The previous administration cowered down in an apology tour; if this president is going to get anything done here, it must be done as a continuation of an alliance 70+ years old.

mg

As long as I have my brush out....

Trump is an idiot to think those arms won't eventually kill American service men and women.

Remember Afghanistan and the Taliban...How'd that work out?

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Obama sold hundreds of billions worth of arms to SA.

And that was before Obama allowed his Iranian buddies to go ahead and build nukes.

edit on 20-5-2017 by Deny Arrogance because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deny Arrogance
Obama sold hundreds of billions worth of arms to SA.

And that was before Obama allowed his Iranian buddies to go ahead and build nukes.

..and also fund terrorists with cold hard cash.

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Just more phony outrage and hypocrisy from the biased leftist media.

President Barack Obama's administration has offered Saudi Arabia more than $115 billion in weapons, other military equipment and training, the most of any U.S. administration in the 71-year U.S.-Saudi alliance, a report seen by Reuters has found

www.reuters.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join