It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Harvard Study Reveals HUGE Extent of Anti-Trump Media Bias

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: Christosterone

Can liberals see nothing good in Trumps actions?

For example?

The reason the media reports are negative is because almost everything Trump actually "does" is contrary, controversial, dangerous, objectionable and morally questionable.

The purpose of the "press" isn't to be cheerleaders for Trump.

You don't get it.

The reasons are about NWO financial and social control.

For example?

+7 more 
posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I am not even pro-Trump but the MSM is frothing at the mouth for any hit piece they can come up with. WaPo, CNN and NYT (among others who regurgitate the stories) have seriously lost their credibility with "anonymous sources" who were not allowed to leak information but did anyway, and only "saw" memos but have no proof of their claims. Give me a ******* Break.

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Obama handed the richest people in the world a Trillion dollars of our tax payers money. Ripped apart 2 countries with his foreign policy. Mandated with a penalty, the worst healthcare system the U.S. has seen in my lifetime. Used the IRS as his own attack dog for political gain. Increased taxes, but doubled the national debt and is still praised by the media.

Don't forget Fast & Furious scandal where ATF enabled gun-running ops for Cartels and a Border agent wound up dead as a result of these operations. Yet Obama is the globalists "saint".

edit on 19-5-2017 by FamCore because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Imagine youre a leftist and/or media talking head and 98% of what you report on and/or regurgitating/consuming regarding the president is negative...and what effect that would have on you mentally...

It not just as simple as going home and forgetting about all that negativity, day in and day out. It has great affects on ones attitude and pysche. It affects you as a human being (when surrounded by negativity, especially when it is sought after with such vigor).

No wonder leftists are intolerable, insufferable imbeciles.

For the leftists that live this reality...how sad!!

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

More unnecessary vindication for those that were already aware of this.

And a dose of reality for those still somehow stuck in reality.

He deserves it deflection coming in 3..2...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: six67seven
Imagine youre a leftist and/or media talking head and 98% of what you report on and/or regurgitating/consuming regarding the president is negative...and what effect that would have on you mentally...

It not just as simple as going home and forgetting about all that negativity, day in and day out. It has great affects on ones attitude and pysche. It affects you as a human being (when surrounded by negativity, especially when it is sought after with such vigor).

No wonder leftists are intolerable, insufferable imbeciles.

For the leftists that live this reality...how sad!!

Sounds like what the right was like over the last 8 years.

Maybe this euphoria over Trump is ptsd?
Hrmmmm.

+6 more 
posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   

The media is reporting negative stories about why Trump is bad because of negative stories in the media that they write about why Trump is bad.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

I was just thinking, at what time does the bias become so one sided partisan before it crosses the line into political advertising? Maybe the FEC should look into this?

The media has already become a super pac for the Democratic Party. The bias and also the intent is plain for all but the most entrenched anti-Trumper who can;t see past their TV set or newspaper.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

Most Ignorerend commend award in THIS topic.

This topic just brought you numbers and fact that it is NOT the same as in previous administrations.

Of course those numbers are fake I guess?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

The media is reporting negative stories about why Trump is bad because of negative stories in the media that they write about why Trump is bad.

yep - when you want to find a negative story and are willing to use anonymous sources and not even see any evidence before proclaiming the latest 'scandal' then it's pretty easy to understand the numbers in the OP.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: Jefferton

I cant speak to that but i did experience buyers remorse. I voted for O in 2008.
Haven't voted since.

Politics is overall negative so one side will be mentally deranged for 4 to 8 yrs no matter what.

That said, the study in the OP speaks for itself.

edit on 3924x6739America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago5 by six67seven because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Great info thanks!, any plain American can see the corruption in the Lamestream media nowdays, even some libtards are starting to see the it....

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   
I have to smile at everyone that keeps pushing the media is conspiring against Trump narrative.

It couldn't just be Donald Trump, being the same Donald Trump he's been up to this point. No, it takes a vast ranging media conspiracy involving thousands of people with the express purpose of making Donald Trump look bad to make him look bad.

It couldn't be his own words, lack of foresight and planning, and his changing-with-the-wind motives.

Nah, that's too complicated of a theory..

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
I have to smile at everyone that keeps pushing the media is conspiring against Trump narrative.

It couldn't just be Donald Trump, being the same Donald Trump he's been up to this point. No, it takes a vast ranging media conspiracy involving thousands of people with the express purpose of making Donald Trump look bad to make him look bad.

It couldn't be his own words, lack of foresight and planning, and his changing-with-the-wind motives.

Nah, that's too complicated of a theory..

I really don't get it. It's like they are all so desperate for things to be better post-Obama, that they are now completely blind.
Kind of like what they were saying about pro-Obama folks for the last 8 years.
Interesting full circle.

+1 more 
posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Except this isn't a conspiracy and is real wether you want to believe in it or not.

Doesn't need to be a complicated theory when it really is this simple. We aren't saying you can't scrutinized him, but almost 100 percent of the time?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   

FOX is at 52% against.

Maybe it's not bias.

Maybe it's just that the current PotUS is the worst PotUS ever.

+2 more 
posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: windword

And where was all this massive negative coverage of the "douch bag"?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Oh i didn't see this coming. Right wing hacks approving a study done by the "liberal brainwash institution" called university ?!
Thanks for the laugh Chris. You are a gift that keeps giving

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

What exactly is there to say positively about Donald Trump that would swing these numbers the other way in the first place?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Here's a novel thought:

If Trump stopped doing stupid, dangerous and objectionable things then perhaps the media wouldn't need to report it?

All I'm seeing is Trump supporters constantly crying that Trump isn't getting away with doing whatever he pleases.

+1 more 
posted on May, 19 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

It's circular.

The media writes negative stories based on information gotten from negative stories that the media has written.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join