It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anthony Weiner To Plead Guilty To Sexting Minor

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: Perfectenemy

He should get 20' years, just as the SS guy did.

Add another 20 for possession of classified material!

I think he did a lot more shady stuff and deserves the death penalty. He and Huma are scum. People like them make me sick. Again the public is just watching and shrugging their shoulders. People take to the streets for f#cking useless sh!t like illegal immigrants but evil people like Weiner and Huma get ignored. Millions shoudl demand the truth but nothing happens. I'm starting to believe that people deserve their fate if they are just to lazy to do anything to change it.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 10:57 AM
link   
I heard Huma is standing by her man. Hope he's not planning on returning to the family home because it's my understanding pedos convicted of sex crimes involving minors are prohibited from sharing a residence with minor children while on parole.

Imo he shouldn't have access to children. His son can be seen in one pic laying next to him and Huma's ok with that? How cute wonder if she put that pic in the baby book? They're both sick twists.

Lots of women have foreknowledge/suspicions of child abuse yet continually give pedos access to their children. It's high time we hold women like that accountable. I wouldn't trust Weiner to babysit my dog yet Huma didn't see a problem with it? She's incapable of making good decisions.

At the very least I hope the family of Weiner's victim takes him to civil court. Weiner will probably never work again so Huma will have to pay and I hope the family's awarded millions.

Wonder where Huma will get that kind of cash since she lost her job/BFF. Maybe if Huma threatens to talk money will rain down. Might be a good idea to proceed with caution though, she wouldn't want to end up a "robbery" victim or suicided with a nail gun.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:15 AM
link   
He's claiming he has an illness and is getting help. He claims he has taken a moral inventory and realizes he has a sickness.

That kind of language seems to trigger some kind of sympathy that gets one lighter sentences.

Sick alright...more like sickening!
edit on 19-5-2017 by queenofswords because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   
The only cure for pedophilia is DEATH.
edit on 19-5-2017 by Lysergic because: death until the sun cries moon

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
He's claiming he has an illness and is getting help. He claims he has taken a moral inventory and realizes he has a sickness.

That kind of language seems to trigger some kind of sympathy that gets one lighter sentences.

Another blatant attempt to desensitize people to the whole pedophilia thing. Well here we go. I expect a lot more "news" of that kind to pop up in the near future.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Indeed, at least 1 even claim's they could shoot a person in the street.
edit on 19-5-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Update: prosecutors are asking for about 2 years.

Under a plea agreement, prosecutors asked he serve 21 to 27 months behind bars. The ex-politician must also register as a sex offender.

NBC

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: queenofswords
Imo normalizing/excusing pedos is what's desired by many elites/judges in power because so many of their ilk are the worst offenders.

You'd have to be a complete moron to actually believe lawmakers/courts/our system as a whole, cares one iota about children, except maybe their own.

edit on 5-19-2017 by Morningglory because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder
My guess is he'll get the zero option
NYT article

Me, too.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Under a plea agreement, prosecutors asked he serve 21 to 27 months behind bars. The ex-politician must also register as a sex offender.

NBC

I'll believe it when I see him interviewed behind bars.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:08 PM
link   

He does have an illness - association to the Clintons.

Don't worry - it's usually fatal.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Natas0114

He does have an illness - association to the Clintons.

Don't worry - it's usually fatal.

This is what i don't get. If you know you're already a dead man walking why not come clean and drag someone with you into the abyss. Like i said they all act tough but when it comes to facing the music they are all cowards.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

I wonder why the heck his sentencing isn't scheduled until September 8.

Also, it struck me as convenient for Weiner to have this news roll out on a Friday. On a hunch I looked up the day of the week for September 8, 2017...

...of course, it's a Friday, too.

It's Friday. Time for bad news!

The Friday release is a transparent attempt to evade fallout by burying bad news ahead of the weekend.

Link

ETA: Found this about federal sentencing...

Federal Sentencing -- The United States Sentencing Guidelines

Typically, sentencing will take place ninety days after a guilty plea or guilty verdict.

Link

Weiner will have 111. I suppose that's not too unreasonable.
edit on 19-5-2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:26 PM
link   

NBC

If that's all they're asking for, then I'm pretty sure he'll be let off with probation. I'd love to be wrong on this one, however.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
If that worm doesn't spend some time behind bars, a lot of American people are going to be very angry.

Justice needs to be meted out to these kinds of low lifes no matter how high and mighty they think they are.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Mr. Weiner will plead guilty to a single charge of transferring obscene material to a minor, pursuant to a plea agreement with the United States attorney’s office in Manhattan, one of the people said. Mr. Weiner surrendered to the F.B.I. early Friday morning.

One of the biggest weirdos among politicians and that's saying something!

The charge carries a potential sentence of between zero and 10 years in prison, meaning Mr. Weiner could avoid prison. The ultimate sentence would be determined by a judge.

My guess is he'll get the zero option
NYT article

This stuff is always wowing me. As I've said a few times on here before, I work with a number of people that are Democratic insiders. Two people I know and see basically every day worked on Weiner's Mayoral campaign. My other colleagues were alumni from the Obama campaign, Organizing for Action, and now recently, some ex-Clinton campaign folk who are coming off the trail.

Most of them are decent people. But from what I've seen over the past two years of working in this related office, there is rampant cronyism, political patronage, and just all around strangeness in that world. Getting ahead has nothing to do with meritocracy or qualifications and everything to do with only two things: 1) Did you contribute heavy work or money to a major politician's campaign or 2) Are you or your family highly politically connected? In this world, a 24 year old who has one of those or both will get a high level job, but a much older, more qualified person will probably be their employee and supervised by the 24 year old campaign/connected person. It's crazy. Then there is a second set of people who survive or slowly move ahead in that world: 1) Those who are sycophants to the first group I mentioned or 2) Those who shut their mouth and just keep their head down.

The problem is that I've seen that the truly moral people who can't accept the cronyism or what have you either speak up and are slowly pressured out (happening to me now), or quit. It's a brain drain of the good.

Obviously none of that is even close to how deep this junk gets at a high level, such as the things discussed on ATS like iran-contra or CIA and drug running.

And I'm a liberal. My point is, this political world is a sick place. I've been it only two years professionally, and I hate it.
edit on 19-5-2017 by Quetzalcoatl14 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Because his info is worth money, and he and his wife and Hillary all know it. As does epstein.
I think he's milking it for all its worth. 2 years ain't so bad when it comes with 20-30 million.

posted on Sep, 25 2017 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Anthony Weiner sentenced to 21 months in prison in teen sexting case

Disgraced former Rep. Anthony Weiner was sentenced Monday to 21 months in prison, facing the most severe penalty yet in connection with the sexting scandal that drove the New York Democrat out of Congress, ruined his marriage and became a late issue in the 2016 presidential race.

U.S. District Judge Denise L. Cote issued the sentence in federal court in New York.

“This is a serious crime that deserves serious punishment,” Cote said in a statement.

The former lawmaker's sexting habits entered criminal territory with his illicit contact with a 15-year-old girl. Weiner, 53, had pleaded guilty in May to sending sexually explicit texts to the girl across state lines. Weiner agreed not to appeal any sentence between 21 and 27 months in prison.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join