It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you make of Ted Gunderson?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   
While researching Michael Riconosciuto I came across Ted. I watched several of his videos I don't know what to make of him. On one hand he comes across as genuine and sincere. On the other some of the stuff he sound to good to be true. What you guys make of him?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   
He seems like a character Dan Aykroyd would have played back in the day.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   
He was speaking truth. Finders cult it's legit.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   
second on finder's cult and gunderson. a reply to: flyingdutchman2112

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Two words:

Pizza Gate

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: jholt5638
While researching Michael Riconosciuto I came across Ted. I watched several of his videos I don't know what to make of him. On one hand he comes across as genuine and sincere. On the other some of the stuff he sound to good to be true. What you guys make of him?

Maybe you can give a brief synopsis of the video... some of us live in the boonies, and have data restrictions- a "Cliff Notes" version helps quite a bit...

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: jholt5638 I am on the side that claims he's true. There is substantial crap thrown at him however. Somebody really tried to district him. My own guess, ofc.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:50 AM
link   
a reply to: madmac5150

In this series of video he lays out what he believes happened at just about every major terrorist attack & scandal in the US from the InsLAW case to OKC, and the WTC bombing, 9/11, BCCI, October Surprise, Iran-Contra and Waco. He goes into decent detail how each went down. Was pretty informative.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I have the highest respect for Ted.
He did everything within his power to expose everything he could to the American citizenry.
He also paid a terrible price for doing so.

For years, there has been in-depth operation to discredit him simply for telling the truth.

Buck

I'll add this as well.

edit on 19-5-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
When he talked of a slave auction in Vegas made allot more sense when the Reddit Pedo ring broke.
Things that make you hmmm.
edit on fSaturdayAmerica/Chicago4809699 by Flesh699 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 20 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: Flesh699

Edit: When he talked of a slave auction (children bought by foreigners were turbans) in Vegas made allot more sense when the Reddit Pedo ring broke.
Things that make you hmmm.

top topics

join