It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Early morning raids end in arrests of nearly two dozen MS-13 gang suspects

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Trump tweeted, erroneously, that the Obama administration “allowed” MS-13 to form in America.

“The weak illegal immigration policies of the Obama Admin. allowed bad MS-13 gangs to form in cities across U.S. We are removing them fast!” the president tweeted.

Early morning raids end in arrests of nearly two dozen MS-13 gang suspects

Another example of Trump's policies taking action. Of course all the criminals in Washington are trying to impeach Trump to keep anything good from happening. With no evidence they are still investigating the wild Russian accusations.
edit on 18-5-2017 by Doctor Smith because: added

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Meanwhile a few dozen new guys took their place.

Oh, and I bet most of them will be outta jail at it again before the year is over.

This system is so screwed up, the only way to solve this problem is at the legislative level and will require foresight and clear thinking - something neither party Dem or Rep has currently.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I agree with the article, Trump WAS pretty erroneous when he Tweeted that. In what way did Obama allow MS-13 to form in America?

Or is this just another partisan jab to get people frothing at the mouth again? If I were a betting man I'd say it's just another brick being placed in the wall by Trump and his handlers.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Put em against the wall and give em their last cigarette..only cure for MS13

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I agree with the article, Trump WAS pretty erroneous when he Tweeted that. In what way did Obama allow MS-13 to form in America?

Or is this just another partisan jab to get people frothing at the mouth again? If I were a betting man I'd say it's just another brick being placed in the wall by Trump and his handlers.

Open borders for a start?

Don't worry, I know you won't get it......

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Also, isn't California a liberal state, especially the Los Angeles area where these raids took place? Why thank Trump when his supposed enemies are the ones who made the moves to arrest these people?

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Guys, the reason these gangs exist goes back decades.

It's because of our policy on making drugs a serious crime.
That's why it's so profitable that these gangs and cartels arise to handle the business of distribution.

To really solve this problem we gotta go reverse that policy and just regulate and tax it.
It's that simple.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Ummm, MS13 started in LA, home grown.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Good riddance. The problem goes much deeper and the glorification of the thug life plays a huge role in that. As long this bs gets any positive press this idiocy will only continue to grow. I would drag out every celebrity that promotes the thug life out of their mansions and put them into the ghettos and right where the gangs are. These idiots influence whole generations with there behavior and something has to be done. You could just kill gang members as an second option though.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
Guys, the reason these gangs exist goes back decades.

It's because of our policy on making drugs a serious crime.
That's why it's so profitable that these gangs and cartels arise to handle the business of distribution.

To really solve this problem we gotta go reverse that policy and just regulate and tax it.
It's that simple.

I totally agree, but good luck with that. Like it or not, the illegal drug trade is a vital element of our crooked economy.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

True..in more ways than many would think, an entire sub-economy from LE and the courts/prisons to the illegal end and everything in between that those $$s purchase.
Still MS13 is on another level..would kill their mothers.
edit on 18-5-2017 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

Still MS13 is on another level..would kill their mothers.

We should be free to attack them at will. I know there's that whole innocent until proven guilty thing, but considering you have to kill to join their gang, walking around with MS13 tattooed on your forehead is as good as a confession in my book.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Also, isn't California a liberal state, especially the Los Angeles area where these raids took place? Why thank Trump when his supposed enemies are the ones who made the moves to arrest these people?

At least two dozen locations were raided by investigators with the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, the FBI and officers with the Los Angeles Police Department.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: muzzleflash
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Meanwhile a few dozen new guys took their place.

Oh, and I bet most of them will be outta jail at it again before the year is over.

This system is so screwed up, the only way to solve this problem is at the legislative level and will require foresight and clear thinking - something neither party Dem or Rep has currently.

Youre going to "legislate" the end of violent street gangs?

😂

No, the solution is something that none dare speak of...yet, if ever.

Military death squads taking it to them head to head in the very streets they infest.

A level of violent eradication that directly and permanently reduces numbers and instills sufficient fear to desuade membership in criminal gangs at all.

Thats what it will take but id say we're decades from anyone admitting it, much less executing such a plan.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Urantia1111

I was always of the opinion that gun crime would be greatly reduced if we just executed those who committed crimes with firearms.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:24 PM
link   

As far as I can read, it was the Feds that moved in, not the State..

mg

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: TobyFlenderson
a reply to: seeker1963

Ummm, MS13 started in LA, home grown.

Due to immigration policies...

It was imported, festered and spread...all due to failed immigration policies.

Perhaps knowing what "MS" stands for would help in your search.

mg

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

Yes, it started in LA in the 80's. Every day of the 80's had a Republican President serving the US. Not sure how Obama's immigration policies, during which more people were deported than any other previous President, had much to do with this. But thanks for the snarky comment. Cheers.

posted on May, 18 2017 @ 11:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

I was always of the opinion that gun crime would be greatly reduced if we just executed those who committed crimes with firearms.

Agreed. But I have a feeling law enforcement would never allow that for some reason..

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

How much did you purchase this account for? DB would never say such a thing.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join