It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why did John Lear said to Art Bell that when you die ...

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:29 PM
link   
John has his own forum section here - www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   
John also claimed your soul goes to the moon, some sort of soul catcher on it.

But then he could of been thinking of fish.

don't go up into the light, man is waiting with a net.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   
The light is just a train heading your way,run the other way.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   
a reply to: TheScale

What did the guy do that was so "ahole"?

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay
a reply to: TheScale

What did the guy do that was so "ahole"?

he was a news anchor and during the off air time he treated everyone horribly. just imagine a non funny ron burgandy.

CX

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:24 AM
link   
Just to say.....and i'm sure i'll be corrected if wrong.....John was never banned.

Enter his name in the search box and look at one of his posts, it says he is still a member.

Whether there is a post ban in place, i can't recall....none of my business really. I just know ATS always got tarred with banning him when they didn't......i believe.

Old subject done to death here anyway so i'll shut up

CX.
edit on 17/5/17 by CX because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:31 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMultiSingularCat

Probably because he was misinformed of whats there. Al that is there is the next world, the next zone of frequencies we live in. Its our real home.

Where it says somewhere in the bible that somebody got thrown down into hell it meant they were reincarnaed back into this world but did'nt want to come back. Perhaps becuse of their cirucmstances of their death in their previous life here.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
I always liked this scene that suggests heading towards the light might not always be a good thing (only lasts 1min 28secs):

m.youtube.com...

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheMultiSingularCat

He woke up, my best guess.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
I just typed in a Pop Band name Bardo from the early 1980's and got the Tibetan term instead.
This topic has opened a can of worms in OBE, life after death, Ghosts etc.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The "tunnel of light" I've heard is the pineal gland excreting the last of it's '___' into your system. It is a hallucination.

ETA: littleatoms.com...
edit on 17-5-2017 by Iconic because: linky

ETAx2: Really ATS? You cannot say the chemical? It, by DEFINITION, is not a drug. It is a natural part of almost any living creature...

This site and its rules, sometimes...
edit on 17-5-2017 by Iconic because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
A very interesting question.

First of all, materialists won't understand the concept of consiousness - for them conciousness is only a side-effect of your biology. My personal view is that consiousness is something mystical and seperate from the material body, and which may indeed exists after death and the body is dust.

In my experience, the Light you speak of is an exit that a trained Yogi or meditator can use to seperate the consiousness from the body - an so-called "out-of-body experience" in other words. The body supposedly has many exits, the one I've used myself is white in color and looks just like a white star. To be able to see these light you must be trained in certain meditative techniques. I've only done this two times, but once you exit your body the light is gone (at least I can't remember seeing it), this is why I believe it is just an exit that your conciousness can use to exit your body.

However, I have heard Yogi lectures that say that there are many light that they call faires that are tricksters and that you should avoid(edit: can't find the source for this so I might be rambling here, but I'm pretty sure I've heard/read this), and the TRUE light is white with a blue halo around it.

Swami Rama says: So I came to one conclusion, and I want to give you one simple thing. When you start meditating, don’t try to see the light. You see easily the light; what type of meditation it is that you are in search of what light? So don’t have that, “I want to see light; I want to see blue light, purple light, white light, gold light.” Don’t! These lights will come and disappear according to the predominance of tattvas. One day you’ll see golden light; one day you’ll see one yellow light; another day you’ll see red light. That’s not called progress. Those lights you see, you have glimpse, because of the tattvas. You have five tattvas, elements: fire... When earth is active, you’ll see a yellow light. Many times a meditator feels fragrance, and that’s not untrue. Because during that time, he’s one with the prithvi tattva. So fragrance is a quality of prithvi tattva. Many times a student sees himself floating in the water. Many times he will feel burning sensation. These are the symptoms of the tattvas—the predominance of tattvas. One of the tattvas remains predominant. You can easily see. Have a mirror and do (audibly blows breath). You’ll find that mirror is creating many forms. Because at different times, after ten minutes, twenty minutes, half an hour, again do it—that picture which is made by the vapor, changes. Predominance of tattvas. Therefore, my suggestion, and what we are taught, and the way we are trained, I tell you not to hanker, not to worry about seeing lights. Suppose you see the light. What will happen to you? You have seen lights. What has happened? These lights have made you crazy—that will make you more! That is not right teaching. So the teachers of meditation say, “Learn to make your abode in complete darkness.” How do you observe that this is darkness and this is light? Because during that time your light within becomes very observant and alert. You experience darkness. It is very easy to imagine light, but it is very difficult to observe darkness, and maintain that darkness for some time. I tell you that! A student is asked to observe darkness— complete darkness. Why? So that he can see real light, far and far away. Where? Within himself. So teacher gives him initiation on the ajna chakra bhedana—meditating on the ajna chakra. And it says, “In the ajna chakra, completely dark—ovals, stripes—this figure, you meditate (draws a shivlinga in the ajna chakra). Don’t go towards the words and aksharas, otherwise, you’ll be lost, and you’ll be saying “Aa, ee, oo,” whole day. What will you find? You will find a light coming through. That is the process— not meditating. When you are asked to gaze on light, it is a trataka—training the eyes. It is not meditation. But it is done after you have done your puja here. Panchocharapuja sodasocharapuja.

Source:

It's all a bit cryptic what the Master Yogi says;

"Don’t go towards the words and aksharas, otherwise, you’ll be lost, and you’ll be saying “Aa, ee, oo,” whole day. "

, but here is my personal experience and take on it. "Aksharas" is the mystical syllable "Aum", you have probably heard monks sing "AAAAAA..." in films and such. When you exit your body you hear singing, three voices sing "AAAA.." forever; I believe that THIS is the Song of Brahman or the "Aum" syllable. So when the Yogi seems to warn us saying "Don’t go towards the words and aksharas" I believe that this is what he means; don't enter the light. If he's right about entering the light is bad, that I don't know - it's a belief system.

When you learn about Kundalini and Reiki, you understand that Kundalini is the life force within us. This life force binds all living creatures and in Reiki a healer may transfer their own life force to the patient in order to heal them. Since this life force can be transferred and almost act as some kind of spiritual "currency", it is not a long stretch to imagine that there may be creatures like fairies that trick people in a vulnerable state (like death is) to transfer their life force to them - in essence, stealing their life force. Let's not be naive, if life is full of manipulative and evil people then why should the same not be true for death? I can tell you from my personal experience, that once you come back from an out-of-body expericence like this, you're completely drained of life-force and it may take many days for you to recover, all the while you get all manner of strange and evil thoughts as your natural life-force defences are down - it's my belief and experience that your life force acts as a shield of sorts which protects you from manipulation of other conciousnesses.

REMEMBER: If you ever enter the light and can't get back by your own force, you can try to exercise your free will and say "GOD, TAKE ME BACK!" - this is how I got back from those two out-of-body experiences.

-MM
edit on 17-5-2017 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheMultiSingularCat
Anyone knows why John Lear said that ?

He said it to get attention. The fact you started a thread on it here proves that imo.

J.L. is a little bit sad if you ask me.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

That was a fun forum for a while. I forget now why he was banned but I do remember him getting a few stern warnings

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
he said because some people claim that the light are actually extraterrestrial /extra dimensional beings that take on the form of your dead relatives to harvest your soul's energy.

once you go in the light you forget you went to earth. they'll wipe your soul memory clean and make you be a human or some other thing on earth. again.

that's why they call this Plan-Net. it's a giant Plan with a Net to catch your energy.

it's why spiritual Satanist believe in raising your Kundalini. to make your soul more aware of it's self and therefore escaping this mortal life into the Godhead immortality without being harvested.
edit on 09/04/1994 by luciferslight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: iTruthSeeker
They say it has to do with the "Archons". There was a thread made here a few months ago about it. According to the story, the light is some technology they use to harvest our soul's for reincarnation, or something like that.

Here it is.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This sounds about right, I've heard the same thing before.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
There is a lot of silly speculation about the warning about not going to the light. Based upon my study of NDEs, the meaning is simple. People who left their bodies and entered the light heard a voice advising them to leave it if they wanted to continue living on Earth. That notion got distorted by some people into the warning that, even during a real death, one should never move towards the light of the realm of the afterlife. This is incorrect. A flexible conduit of energy connects the subtle body (pranomayakosha) when it leaves the material body. This is not the soul but a still physical (but invisible) life-support system. Rarely, one gets the option to effectively snap this psychic link if one wants to die and pass on to the right place, otherwise one can get into an earthbound state where one's physical body has been destroyed but one's awareness is still trapped in what is left of the detached life-support system, which normally disintegrates as well after death. Normally, the severing of this link happens without any awareness of the event. But, once it happens, one's consciousness cannot return to one's body. If the NDE is caused by a traumatic accident or premature illness, i.e., if the time for passing over was not "right", many people report that they encounter a situation where they feel that they need to make a conscious choice over whether to enter the light PERMANENTLY. If this choice is made, the physical body they left behind dies; if it is refused, the body does not die and one's consciousness returns to one's body - often with a rush and a jolt. If one deliberately avoids the light, one will find oneself in a state of purgatory in the company of earth-bound souls, where one stays until one has eliminated the psychological disorders that induced one to refuse the natural advancement to the after-life.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

I'm not sure what else there is to do though besides go into the light... I've never died before so I have no idea what the other options are. I guess I see it the same way as micpsi, you would probably be floating around with nothing to do except finding other dead people in purgatory? I could definitely be wrong. I'd like to experiment when I die and not go into the light, however, I wonder if you can choose to enter the light at a later time or if there is a time limit?
edit on 17amWed, 17 May 2017 11:17:37 -0500kbamkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I do believe in reincarnation, but only if we need to repeat life in 3rd density to learn a lesson that we didn't pass this time around.
I've seen too many claims from people that had NDEs who just "ended up in a tunnel of light" when they left the body. I don't think they had a choice; they just went there automatically.

We won't know for sure what happens until we experience it for ourselves at our physical death.

However, keep in mind that there are other negative beings out there who can influence what others here on this planet tell us.
Telling us to avoid the light could be their way of keeping us Earthbound so we don't ascend into the 4th dimension. They want to keep us here anyway they can get us.

I think we will automatically know what, or where, we are supposed to go when we die, and there will be other loved ones there to help guide us in the right direction.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: TobyFlenderson

true

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join