It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vander

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vander
If you struggle with insomnia, then you have a chemical imbalance in your brain, it has nothing to do with your DNA and it can be fixed.

I wouldn't call it a struggle, I actually prefur it. It fits my life style of being a night-owl. My activities involved alot of night oriented stuff, so I was a natural for night based situations. I firmly believe it has everything to do with my DNA, as I am even sensitive to bright lights. I happen to have alot of unusual phsical traits, but none of them I regret as they have proven to be benifical in nearly everything I have done and become.

Another interesting note, when I took an eye exam to see if I was color blind or not, I shocked the nurse. I read every number perfectly, so I'm not color blind I see color perfectly. It was a surprise to her because she never knew anyone to do that. She may have been new though.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I'm also a night owl, and i'm pretty sure it has to do with your biological clock, which funnily enough takes most of its signals from behind your knee's.

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 04:54 PM
link   
My high knee maybe!

LOL

I didnt know that, what is in the knees that contributes to the bio-clock?

posted on Jun, 26 2003 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by David
I'm also a night owl, and i'm pretty sure it has to do with your biological clock, which funnily enough takes most of its signals from behind your knee's.

I've got the same late night tendencys......and now you're making me paranoid about my knees! lol

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Insomnia is a disease, it has nothing to do with your DNA, period. It is a chemical imbalance in your brain just like depression, etc. It can be fixed with medication.

The fact that you are sensitive to sunlight means absolutely nothing except that you are sensitive to sunlight. There are some people who cannot go out into the sun at all because they are literally allergic to sunlight. This has to do with you DNA and it has absolutely nothing to do with your sleeping patterns.

If you are an insomniac, then I suggest going to a doctor because I'm sure they could help you.

posted on Jun, 27 2003 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I think I'll pass, I prefur being nocturnal. Besides I have a semi decent cure as it is. Rigorious exercise, cure-all for any lack of sleep.

new topics

top topics

join