It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Majestic 12 Real or Disinfo?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
One of the oldest conspiracies is the existence of a US government group called Majestic 12. Did MJ-12 really exist or is it one of the first cases of disinfo? The documents I saw certainly look like the real deal but others may have more knowledge than I do

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   
a reply to: jholt5638

Great topic! Much better than politics!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Yeah, I think I'm tapped out on politics too depressing. This and my other thread on Michael Riconosciuto have both interests of mine. In the video they have a debunker examine the documents and it seems he can only find small thing to nitpick and there are examples of the same errors in known genuine docs of the same timeframe. Nothing I've read seems to a definite hoax

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   

Color me stupid, but I never doubted the MJ-12 documents or the Roswell cover up.

One thing young people don't know is that in the late 1940's through the mid-1950's, Flying disc sightings were quite numerous. My mother and Grandmother saw them, along with hundrds of other witnesses flying over Dallas, TX.

Check at en.m.wikipedia.org... and you will see the 1950s were quite active. I take my relatives accounts as believable.

Today of course, no one believes anything anyone reports and all photos and videos are thought to be CGI. The result today is that fewer people report anything.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I never really have, so I was surprised when I started researching MJ12 that there was so much screaming of hoax. So I took chicken way and just dropped looking into it because of the vocal MJ-12 deniers. Honestly I'm not good at defending my thoughts and research so end up getting shouted down most of the time.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Some of the documents are real, but most are not. Some of the real documents have wrongful information inserted and some of the fakes have real info in them. I can tell sometimes which is which, but then I could be wrong.

They, the MJ-12 documents, seemed to have been created parallel to the organization and implementation of Operation Paperclip. MJ-12 could have been a diversion from OP, IDK.

But, looking back through history into the early '50s, it seems the MJ-12 documents were created during the height of the testing of many black projects that the German scientists from OP were creating and testing. The US government in those days had so much surplus war material, surplus tools, surplus test equipment and so on, that the Germans were in like Flynn, almost immediately upon their arrival creating and testing "things" for the US.

Most of the studies and vehicles created are still above top secret compartmentalized...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
You might find some information in Kerry Cassidy's latest interview with John Lear. They discuss MJ-12 in the video.

ETA: Also, here is a good article: MJ-12 UFO Documents Are Real

3.bp.blogspot.com...

edit on 5/16/2017 by sled735 because: add info

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

So you are basically trying to lead us into believing that UFOs are of German origin and we should then, automatically, discount any aspect of alien intervention?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: jholt5638
I never really have, so I was surprised when I started researching MJ12 that there was so much screaming of hoax. So I took chicken way and just dropped looking into it because of the vocal MJ-12 deniers. Honestly I'm not good at defending my thoughts and research so end up getting shouted down most of the time.

Being an very old guy, I'm appalled about the lack of known history about the whole UFO situation form the earliest days to the present where some ignorant of that history still think the things haven't proven themselves to be real and a major aspect of our destiny.

I have at my left elbow a copy of the best UFO book ever written entitled The Report on Unidentified Flying Objects written by Edward J. Ruppelt, the first and former head of Blue Book. To make this current, I will say that his book from 1955 is exactly as was the FBI's Comey back in July when he nailed down most of Hillary's misdeeds and then finished by saying she wasn't that bad of a person and there wasn't enough to prosecute. Ruppelt recites good case after case in the course of the book and winds up by saying that he doesn't believe that they are ET craft, but still unknown. (He was the originator of the term UFO.)
edit on 16-5-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: NightFlight

So you are basically trying to lead us into believing that UFOs are of German origin and we should then, automatically, discount any aspect of alien intervention?

No, I'm not. I believe many of the UFO sightings can be attributed to the Paperclip scientists. However, there are some that defy explanation.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

In December 1984, Jaime Shandera, a Hollywood movie producer and UFO researcher, received an unusual package through the post. Inside was just one roll of undeveloped 35mm black and white film.

is there any better way to muddy the waters than Hollywood...

edit on 16-5-2017 by Tellurian because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I don't know if all of the documents themselves were real, but I believe the concept of an MJ-12-type group is real and those partially falsified documents were released to get the idea out there.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Tellurian

thanks for the links now in my playlist

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

One of the oldest conspiracies is the existence of a US government group called Majestic 12. Did MJ-12 really exist or is it one of the first cases of disinfo? The documents I saw certainly look like the real deal but others may have more knowledge than I do

You haven't stated what documents you think are the real deal or presented any evidence to back up your assertion.

You need to get hold of a copy of the SOM01-01 Majestic 12 Group Special Operations Manual from April 1954. : projectavalon.net...

It's a very interesting read especially how recovered ET craft would be received at Area 51 S4 facility on pdf page 15

Problem here is that Area 51 was not there in 1954 : foreignpolicy.com...

There is also a Forensic Linguist Report that was conducted on a sample of the documents : www.michaelsheiser.com...

There are a number of issues with these documents and their provenance and yet this story keeps getting regurgitated time and time again.

But make up your own mind.

edit on 16/5/17 by mirageman because: edited link

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I got myself on bad terms with Stanton Friedman when I reviewed his work on that manual and replied that one could take a old copy of that manual and update it in an evening with the inclusion of the tidbits about UFOs/alien bodies.

It is reasonable, if one knows the early, frantic history of the (Army) Air Force's responses toward the UFO, to imagine that a cracker-jack group of high scientists were formed to formulate on how the situation would be handled from the top to the bottom. For my money, the on-going coverup is full evidence of the course and strategy of that effort.

Even if the MJ-12 group is totally fiction in what has been presented as its materials. Most of those same individuals would probably have been chose to man a similar group and you needn't guess about what they would have recommended.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I'm inclined to think there is a mix of truth and fable, such organization exists or has existed but it's not as cinematic as people think, or maybe it's even more fantastic than a cinematical construction..

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Here is another good article you might enjoy:

The Ultimate Secret: Majestic-12 | Secret Space Programs, ET Contacts, UFO's, Above Top Secret

The Top Secret Operation Majestic-12 was established by order of President Harry S. Truman in 1947.
Operation Majestic-12, was created to take charge of the technical, sociological and other aspects of the crashed UFOs and the small alien occupants, dead or alive, that were recovered.
In later years this operation evolved into and became known as MAJI (the Majority Agency for Joint Intelligence).

MAJI is the most secret of all intelligence groups and out-ranks all other intelligence agencies including the National Security Agency (NSA) and the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA).
MAJI is responsible directly and "only" to the President of the United States.

MAJIC / MAJI The TOP SECRET / MAJI project control group is responsible for every aspect of interface with the alien life forms including security and intelligence, and disinformation to prevent public or foreign disclosure of the alien presence. (This is why all documents referring to "MJ-12" or any other form of that name are wrong). MAJI is on-going in Washington DC.

MAJIC: Is the security classification of all MAJI and Aquarius information. MAJIC means "MAJI CONTROLLED." MAJIC is the highest security classification in the nation.

MJ-1: DIRECTOR OF MAJI. The Director of the CIA is usually MJ-1 and reports only to the President. Other members of MAJI are designated MJ-2, MJ-3, MJ-4, etc. This is the reason MJ-12 cannot be used as a name for the control group as it would cause confusion in meaning, i.e., (Is it referring to MJ-12 the person or MJ-12 the group.) Any reference to MJ-12 is to a person and nothing else.

References and documents referring to "MJ-12" as a "Group" are incorrect. MAJI, originally was known as Majestic-12, a group consisting of twelve members. This group was made up of a team representing selected government officials, U.S. intelligence personnel, highly trained scientists, business executives and military personnel. All were sworn to total secrecy.

MAJI has continued its covert activities with the knowledge and consent of the last eight Presidents. The group continues to function today and has had the responsibility of establishing an ongoing relationship dating from 1964, with UFO beings (the Greys) from the third planet of the star system Zeta Reticuli.

Information forwarded to and the activity of MAJI has always been assigned an Above "Top Secret classification," known as MAJIC.

MAJI, to conceal its existence, adopted the cover name of "Majestic-12." It created numerous covert and compartmented sub-divisions such as Projects Aquarius, Sigma, Snowbird and Garnet, to name a few. These projects were sheltered by MAJI and directed by select personnel of the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) and the National Security Agency (NSA).

By secret Executive Memorandum NSC 5410, Eisenhower had preceded NSC 5412/1 in 1954 to establish a permanent committee to be known as Majority Twelve to oversee and conduct all covert activities concerned with the alien question. NSC 5412/1 was created to explain the purpose of these meetings when Congress and the news media became curious.

Majority Twelve was made up of:

Nelson Rockefeller
the director of the CIA Allen Welsh Dulles
the Secretary of State John Foster Dulles
the Secretary of Defense Charles E. Wilson
the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Arthur W. Radford
the Director of the FBI J. Edgar Hoover
six men from the executive committee of the Council on Foreign Relations known as the "Wise Men"

And there's much, much more in the article.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   
If you do a search of the Kevin Randle blog, you can find some discussion on it, mostly negative though.

Fatal flaws- MJ12

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Thanks for all the links and info. Everything so far seems like this is going to be fun to explore

posted on May, 31 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Roswell I buy it 99,99%.
Majestic 12 I oscillate, could be, perhaps 65%.
Phillip Corso saga, 3% credibility for me. lol.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join