It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do You Know America? Do You Love America? Then, Time To Show Some Self Respect!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
If you kill one you are a murderer,kill a dozen your a serial killer,kill a hundred your a national hero destroy nations and your the President of the United States...

What world do you live in, sounds like Obamaland with a hint of terrorism.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

Tell me, what has he done that you are able to equate him to NK with?

I await with baited breath, serioully...

:/

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   
I'm not a liberal nor a conservative.

Donald Trump can suck my #.

I don't "have," to respect jack.

Don't like it? Perhaps moving to a nation where mandatory patriotism is in order.

Not being a Trump supporter is a great time. Trump supporters automatically assume I'm a Hillary-lover, and non-Trump supporters automatically assume I'm a Trump supporter because I'm not a Hillary supporter!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Haha, Trump is a joke; is literally making a fool of all his supporters and you are eating it up. Its hilarious, you're hilarious, and all your huffing and puffing is literally fanning the flames of your own pyre. Nobody cares about what you think of liberals or trump haters. Nobody cares about you, especially Trump. He could burn your house down and you'd thank him in the morning.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Unfortunately, given the current political climate, I can only see a couple of potential outcomes over the medium to long term. The Powers That Be seem Hell bent on destroying the first President in living memory who came from outside the established political class. They are using the full force of the Media that has been demonstrably Left for my entire 40 years. Forces on the Right, rather than implementing the things they could accomplish with an outsider who agrees largely with them are either inept or purposefully aiding the Left through inaction.

The two outcomes, medium to long term,I see are either Civil War or the States calling a Constitutional Convention and reorganizing the Federal Government in a major way. The latter may lead to the former regardless, depending on what comes out the other side of a ConCon. The ConCon is fraught with risks, and given demographic trends sooner is better from my perspective.

I have little faith in leaders of either party, leaders of business,media, or academia. All are so vested in the current paradigm that they cannot be trusted to implement real change.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: paxnatus
a reply to: paxnatus
This is exactly what you do when you go out and start a propaganda war against our President!! For the first time in God only knows how long America looks STRONG to the rest of the world!!

Speaking as a Brit, the overall impression here is not that the election of Trump makes you look strong.
Frankly Trump's election via the Electoral college (and not the popular vote) terrified a lot of people here in the UK and made a lot more start laughing. His subsequent actions have given a certain sense of worried hysteria to the laughter.
The overall impression is deep worry. Deep, deep, worry. You've got a narcissist who doesn't know how the world works in the Oval Office and a Congress controlled by an utterly spineless GOP led by a nihilist who lies a lot.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: badw0lf

If you read the OP and the email to which she refers you will see that the entire theme of this thread is 'get behind our president' . Trump has done, attempted to do, and said things that are, in many, many people's views, wrong and counter to that for which America stands. For that he is criticized soundly. The suggestion presented here is that everyone should just ignore all that and support him no matter what. That kind of unmetered, uncritical thinking is exactly what is the norm and what is required in NK. It's not patriotism it is blind servitude.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

This is exactly what you do when you go out and start a propaganda war against our President!! For the first time in God only knows how long America looks STRONG to the rest of the world!!

You really need to monitor some foreign news if you even remotely believe this to be true. For the most part the rest of the world thinks Trump is a buffoon and that we, the American public, has lost our freaking mind.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: jtma508

You really need to monitor some foreign news if you even remotely believe this to be true. For the most part the rest of the world thinks Trump is a buffoon and that we, the American public, has lost our freaking mind.

Perfectly true. He is viewed as a buffoon in the UK. The fact that he asked for the golden state coach when he comes to the UK showed him up for what he is - a narcissist. And a deluded one that that.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Good to see the psychology majors are here to inform us of the diagnosed disorders of our president.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

originally posted by: jtma508

Perfectly true. He is viewed as a buffoon in the UK. The fact that he asked for the golden state coach when he comes to the UK showed him up for what he is - a narcissist. And a deluded one that that.

South Korea chiming in, the majority here thinks he is a joke as well. The USA does not look strong, but rudderless under Trump. He is not perceived as a bright guy over here, especially after "Trump’s claim that Korea ‘actually used to be a part of China’ "

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   

We love this country just as much as anyone. Which is why we feel it necessary to rid the white house of a treasonous dictator wannabe. I know saying this won't matter because you all blindly follow Trump for one reason or another but many of us could not care less that we lost. I for one Would have been perfectly happy with anybody but cruz, Trump, Rubio, or Hillary and I have heard many others with the same sentiment. It's just the simple fact that we can see that big business and Russia (which many of his cabinet members have serious business ties with Russia) needed a big bozo to win the election bigly. Which it has become quite obvious that Trump cares more about them making a profit than taking care of the very people that got him elected.

The best example other than the health care trap they are trying to cram down our throats(and would negatively effect the majority of trumps supporters) is the cutting of the clean waters act.
Which will save coal companies millions because instead off having to have specialized workers, equipment, and waste management facilities (all of which equals good jobs). These coal companies can now hire a couple of bums or illegal immigrants and pay them pennies to dump their coal waste in the local water ways. How is that good for America? This is just one example there are plenty more.

edit on 16-5-2017 by conscientiousobserver because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:19 AM
link   
a reply to: jtma508

No it's not JTMA that is your interpretation and you twisting my words to fit your agenda! The PURPOSE OF THE THREAD AND I STATED IT .....YOU DON'T HAVE TO GET BEHIND THE PRESIDENT BUT try and show some SELF RESPECT BY NOT VIOLENTLY PROTESTING PEOPLE WHO DON'T SHARE YOUR OPINION!!

How many people were beaten in the streets when OBOZO your demigod took office?...How many people blocked traffic..for hours and hours cause they decided to sit down in the middle of the damn interstate....How many people started riots on college campus's ? It's sick and twisted the minds of the people that hate President Trump and the way that hatred is displayed!!!!!

The people in America screaming NOT MY PRESIDENT represent VIOLENCE, IGNORANCE, IMMATURITY, GREED AND CLASSLESSNESS!!! ......this is NOT a representation OF FREEDOM OF SPEECH THIS IS JUST PLAIN ANARCHY....

BUT I GUESS THAT IS WHAT YOU SUPPORT.........

So you are actually buying into the propaganda? Well that explains your choice to remain ignorant.....

Pax
edit on 5/17/2017 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:27 AM
link   
a reply to: conscientiousobserver

Please tell me you are not buying into the stories coming out of the NY times Washington Times Daily Caller etc. You couldnt possibly trust that gutless wonder Comey....you want a treasonous letch all hail HILLARY!!! I will apologize if I am wrong on this but everybody in DC hates this man ....Repubs libs, media ....all the corrupt in DC HATE HIM!!! They are determined to ruin the slightest progress we have made

Pax

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 05:43 AM
link   

itmakessenseblog.com...

edit on Tue May 16 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

I just want to point out that thanks to the nonsensical action of this mod, I will be leaving this thread ignorant of everything the OP wanted to say.

Thank you mod for denying knowledge. The new slogan of ATS.

Also no I'm not going to read the link in the OP. That's why we have a forum here. It used to be so ATS could deny ignorance. But ATS doesn't do that anymore.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Back in the 60s, a whole lot of 'left-wing' pinkos protested what we believed to be an unjust/illegal war in Vietnam. We were called all kinds of names not the least of which was 'un-American' for taking that stand. The official position was that we were 'fighting Communism' and if we didn't stop it in Vietnam we'd be 'fighting the commies on Main Street USA'. It wasn't until just several years ago that the truth came out that the war was based on a lie. During that time there were fringe groups (the SDS comes to mind) that were violent. But the majority were focused on 'the cause'.

Yea I agree. Non-violent protest is the correct approach. But there will always be fringe people that attract the attention. Surely you remember the violence AT the Trump campaign events by Trump supporters and egged on by Trump himself. But I'm sorry. Your email is exactly the same thing: one unidentified and clearly polarized individual beating that tired horse of 'everything bad is the fault of the Democrats' and YOU offered up as some sort of 'expert testimony'. I call BS. And for the bazillionth time I'll point out that there are many, many of us that are not/were not Democrats nor Hillary supporters that are absolutely opposed to this Administration and Trump's handling of our affairs. It's not a binary, black/white world. And as for Comey, imperfect to be sure, but I'll take his word over that lying sack of #e in the WH any day.

edit on 17-5-2017 by jtma508 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I'd like to apologize to the MODS here and the people that visit ATS, for being naive regarding the content of my post... I did receive this email with this letter from an elderly friend of mine and she didn't have the source attached with the letter....I assumed it was okay if I stated it was not my work and gave the author his due.

With that said I found a source that contains the letter....here ya go.....source

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   

Did you even read my post beyond the first sentence? I said in the first paragraph that I would have been fine with anybody but Hillary, Trump, Cruz, or Rubio.
I have never once defended Hillary and I never will as i can see that she is corrupt. I myself prefer to look at this situation from all angles and have come to learn nobody should be trusted until they earn it. Especially business men who want to get into politics.

Such as Hillary obviously profited greatly through pay to play,

Trump I have decided to give the benefit of doubt and am just assuming that he was dumb enough to be blackmailed by Russia,

Cruz and Rubio were typical republicans cared more about making sure businesses kept on making record profits than taking care of their citizens.

Hell I even had my reservations about Bernie even though if he were sincere. He would have been the best thing to ever happen to this country.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join