It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Count of St-Germain

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 3 2005 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I don't think this has been posted before, and this seems like as good a forum as any. I'd say move it if necessary, but I don't think the mods need my permission

Wikipedia
FT

Take the time to read both of those, this is an interesting character. I'm thinking that he was some sort of 'insane genius', if that's the correct word. Excellent musician and chemist, but also talking to god and attempting alchemy. His knowledge of history is quite interesting, though. It would be nice if there was more information on the man, he does seem like quite the character.

Then again, he may be exactly what he claimed, you never know...

So, what're your reactions? Crazy Person? Immortal? Freemason? Space Alien? Time-travelling Howard Dean?

[edit on 2-3-2005 by Esoterica]

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Aww, you guys are no fun at all

posted on Feb, 7 2005 @ 11:54 PM
link   
Very interesting man. It's kind of wild that he happened to come into the lives of so many influential people of that time. I too wish there was more credible information on this man. It's kind of funny but when I was reading about this man I kept thinking of a line from a Stones song "pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name".

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
there's alot of info about the man, just try to look it up. Supposedly he would leave from france, and be in india the next day. He would hand out large diamonds to people and literally wear dozens of them in clothing. He appeared in the 1700's then appeared again years later. Most of his work was documented well by the french court, he had a secret affair or a deep friendship with marie antionette. He tried to stop the revolutionary war but wasn't succesfull either. He was also the one to write shakespere's work, put in shakespere st germain in google search. The sad thing is so many people do label in as a fraud, this should be researched more.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   
A very interesting figure indeed. Just because he is a somebody in history dosnt mean he was a member of the NWO, Freemason or plotting to take over the world in his backyard.
I suspect he his related to Howard Dean because he appeared and disappeared as quick as he appeared.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I thought it was interesting that Annie Besant said that she met the count in 1896. Then in her article it says, "Her conversion to Theosophy came after reading The Secret Doctrine by H.P. Blavatsky in 1889 and writing a review on this book."
H.P. Blavasky said that the Count had been one of her masters while studying

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
i read that to, him and 3 other's supposedly appeared for blavatsky on a number of times. Germain would make certain things appear and dissapear for her, and even write to her, using her own pen and paper, in front of her while he was invisible. He supposedly started the rosicrucian society (rosy cross), although i'm not to sure about that. And accidently started the russian war (forgot which one). I do wonder if this man was real though, oh well.

posted on Feb, 8 2005 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Perhaps he is a vampire. I'd like to be a vampire and live forever. That'd be cool.

posted on Feb, 9 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Well they say there vampires that steal energy, which is easier to believe. He certainly does look like a vampire in some of his 1700 paintings. Maybe vampire's rule the universe?

Edit: Darn keyboard, vampirism and keyboards(typos), same thing?

[edit on 9-2-2005 by malakiem]

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
Hoax or not.. I tried a violet flame meditation today that they say he's supposed to have originated. Well the feeling was pretty intense to visualize yourself sitting in a big violet colored flame. I felt it going through my whole body and was still trembling for some minutes after.

Placebo or not...? I don't know.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
Hoax or not.. I tried a violet flame meditation today that they say he's supposed to have originated. Well the feeling was pretty intense to visualize yourself sitting in a big violet colored flame. I felt it going through my whole body and was still trembling for some minutes after.

Placebo or not...? I don't know.

How do you feel now? Did it seem to have any lasting effects? I might have to try this as it sounds a little interesting.

posted on Jul, 22 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Let's say I sometimes felt some anger when I read the threads on the middle east forum before the meditation. The forum is not bothering me right now.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 12:36 AM
link   
I did a search on him and it was pretty cool. I have heard the name before but didn't know any of this stuff. I have heard that he is with the family of light before I did a search on him and was working with other beings to help us evolve to the next stage.

I have a hard time with the whole science thing but it is something I need to work on. I would rather just live off the land and with the animals and not be in this civilization. It's not very civil. I am an aquarian person big time so I can relate to this new age. I sure hope he is real, I think he is just because it feels good if nothing else. I can't for the new age of humanitatian awesomeness.

top topics

join