It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ann Coulter Is Worried The ‘Trump-Haters Were Right’

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: RazorV66

They'll do anything they can to make him look bad. I'm not sure they've ever even reported something accurately on him and it's backfiring on them, and will continue to do so.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll
a reply to: RazorV66

Do you really think he's doing his job? And if he's not doing it to your satisfaction, who's fault do you think it is?
The Democrats? The media? Or an immature man who is so egocentric he can't take his mind off himself?

ALL Presidents are criticized when they get in office. It's the damned thing I've ever seen. We elect them and immediately start trying to destroy them. But in this case, Trump has only himself to blame. It's one mistake after another.

Don't act like the last guy wasn't responsible for all the # that came down on him.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

originally posted by: Nucleardoom

originally posted by: marg6043
but darn don't let the liberal media tell you that, because Trump is not the president of the US, Hillary is.

Literally zero liberal media outlets are making that claim. Way to lie about the left. Only the right is still obsessed with Hillary for some reason.

Lie about the left? Their whole foundation is based off lies, and or fake news. I see they've deceived you into believing the bullsh*t as well. Good luck with that.

Sure sure. Whatever you say little guy.

Ok big man you keep left of center, it's a good place for people who regurgitate CNN headlines and think they're letting us all know "the real scoop". The left was and still is obsessed with Hillary, only now it's obsessing over her loss and how can we get Trump impeached. The left's agenda is transparent and pathetic at best.

It's funny how you guys keep telling us how we are obsessed with hillary yet you guys are the ones who keep bringing her up.

Your an American, how about you actually support your country and it's institutions instead of continually trying to undermine and tear them down? If the lefties hate it so bad here then just leave.

This is some true partisan garbage. Being liberal isn't unamerican and you aren't going to shame me into thinking like you by playing an appeal to patriotism fallacy.
edit on 15-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: dfnj2015
a reply to: seasonal

I thought Bill Maher had and interesting analysis of Republican's relationship to Trump. He said once they get their tax cuts they will all turn on him.

As usual, Maher was wrong. The Republicans haven't waited for the tax cuts.

Personally, I could care less about the anti-Trump posts. I DO care what Trump's reaction/response will be to the level of the attacks. Trump is used to FULL control as a CEO, not I/3'ed the power.

The Republicans haven't turned on Trump yet. They are the only one standing in between Trump and impeachment hearings at this point. That Comey firing REEKS of trying to influence a federal investigation AND intimidating a federal officer into silence shortly after it happened. That alone should be impeachable.

You mean besides an actual reason to impeach him? Gee, imagine that. You don't get to impeach a president just because your man didn't win. And you people call HIM arrogant.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

I thought Bill Maher had and interesting analysis of Republican's relationship to Trump. He said once they get their tax cuts they will all turn on him.

Personally, I could care less about the anti-Trump posts. I DO care what Trump's reaction/response will be to the level of the attacks. Trump is used to FULL control as a CEO, not I/3'ed the power.

The Republicans haven't turned on Trump yet. They are the only one standing in between Trump and impeachment hearings at this point. That Comey firing REEKS of trying to influence a federal investigation AND intimidating a federal officer into silence shortly after it happened. That alone should be impeachable.

You mean besides an actual reason to impeach him? Gee, imagine that. You don't get to impeach a president just because your man didn't win. And you people call HIM arrogant.

I literally JUST supplied a reason to impeach him below the bolded text and you failed to read it. Good show.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

Read my lips, is not going to be impeachment

I give it 50/50 odds at this point. Depends on if the Dems can take the House in 2018. Right now it's looking good that that will happen too, but there is a lot of time between Nov 2018 and now so you never know.

How is it looking good, and how will they impeach him without a reason for impeachment?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

I don't know what she expected.

I am honestly not surprised that this is where we are. As soon as Trump ran into things that had to be legislated, I knew this is what would happen. Expecting a split party to rally around you because of party loyalty is pretending that Republicans actually want to win unless the Establishment had it their way.

This is how they punish us for not returning "their" kind of candidate. They sit on their thumbs and refuse to cooperate just enough to make sure nothing gets done. They might as well be Democrats right now. They have no intention of working against the big money handlers and you will note how very few of them were for Trump.

There is no profit in working for the electorate at any level, and progs would be served to remember that.

Maybe trump needs to motivat ehis entire voting base to come to washington and get rid of congress and the senate? The handmaids tale is starting to look like a viable option.?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I give it 50/50 odds at this point. Depends on if the Dems can take the House in 2018. Right now it's looking good that that will happen too, but there is a lot of time between Nov 2018 and now so you never know.

How is it looking good, and how will they impeach him without a reason for impeachment?

I don't feel like I should tell you because you already don't read my posts as you just demonstrated to me. Go look it up for yourself if you are truly concerned about denying ignorance (which I'm not counting on anyways).

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

He'll figure out how to get his stuff done within the year. They'll only block him so long before he knows how to go around it. I can't believe the amount of immaturity this election has brought out in the left and some on the right.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

If that happens, isn't he then exactly the kind of demagogue a good chunk of the country is afraid he is?

What we're seeing was paralleled at the fall of the Roman Republic and the rise of the Empire, and it did indeed take an enormously popular strongman to mobilize the country behind him to the extent he could deconstruct the traditional Republic into an Imperial structure. Caesar never realized the fruits of his labor that was his nephew Octavian, but he did pave the way for it to collapse.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   

I literally JUST supplied a reason to impeach him below the bolded text and you failed to read it. Good show.

That's not an actual reason, that's your opinion. I didn't fail to read anything. Comey wasn't intimidated, that's laughable. You just hate Trump and would sell your soul to the devil if it meant you could remove him from office.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Since when does being American mean falling in lock, step and stride with the White House? Give me a break. Questioning the bull # white house narrative is the most American thing a person can do. There's no clause any where that says loving your country means you have to love the government.

All I see is a bunch of hypocrite, die hard Trump supporters who are reliving the 'glory' of them winning an election against a terrible candidate. Any time Trumpers get backed into a corner that requires them to use their brains the immediate fall back is something to the tune of 'we won the election stupid libtards. get over it'. It makes me laugh to think that this is the same group who labels opponents of their weird Trump worship as snowflakes, liberals, Hillary supporters, etc, and then in the very same sentence become instantly butthurt because someone criticizes POTUS.

Now, even die hard Anne Coulter is starting to question the Kool-Aide she's been drinking/serving to everyone. I've never liked her, but good for her! If more people in the White House started questioning Mogul's nonsensical BS there may be some hope for this country over the next 4 years.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

America is supposed to fall in lock step with the White House when it's a Democrat President.

All during Obama's eight years, we were told that it was racist to even express doubts about Michelle's school lunch policy.

Now that Trump is there, dissent is now, once again, the highest form of patriotism I see.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

You just hate Trump and would sell your soul to the devil if it meant you could remove him from office.

Can't argue with that. But then again I'd sell my "soul" for anything. Anyone willing to give me whatever I ask for in exchange for nothing is a good deal in my book. Best part is that I could turn around and sell it again to the next dupe willing to give me something for the ownership of a fake concept.

But in regards to the OP. I have nothing else to say on the matter. I don't care about your partisan opinion anyways and I've said my bit.
edit on 15-5-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

That's nonsense, partisan BS. No one is ever expected to fall in line with the White House.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

He'll figure out how to get his stuff done within the year. They'll only block him so long before he knows how to go around it. I can't believe the amount of immaturity this election has brought out in the left and some on the right.

We can hope, but at this point, I feel like the only reason we have Gorsuch on the Court is because McConnell had a personal score to settle with Schumer and not any other reason.
edit on 15-5-2017 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnonyMason

That's nonsense, partisan BS. No one is ever expected to fall in line with the White House.

That's not how the press plays it, nor is it how the left plays it.

I don't expect people to rally behind the White House although I do think a certain amount of party loyalty should come into play when talking about politics and policy.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I don't feel like I should tell you because you already don't read my posts as you just demonstrated to me. Go look it up for yourself if you are truly concerned about denying ignorance (which I'm not counting on anyways).

You think he influenced the investigation, and you think he intimidated Comey into stay silent. I read your silly opinionated post and it doesn't work that way. Even if democrats won in 2018 they couldn't impeach him on what we know right now. If there was any evidence on Trump colluding with Russia to influence an election that cost the democrat her job, we would have heard it by now. These calls for impeachment are nothing but quick fixes for sour grapes. This country obviously can't survive liberal policies so you need to relax, sit back, and let the grown ups do their thing without the kids bugging them every 5 minutes.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Yeah because Fox News, Breitbart, Infowars, Daily Mail, Drudge Report, Rush Limbaugh, and all the other conservative media outlets didn't exist during Obama's Presidency. He had the fed shut them down for constantly ridiculing him right? Oh wait. No. That isn't it at all. He put up with it for 8 years with out lashing out at the media for what they were saying. He even capitulated to the wildest and most insensitive bull# they spewed against him by providing his birth certificate even though he never should have.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: yuppa

If that happens, isn't he then exactly the kind of demagogue a good chunk of the country is afraid he is?

What we're seeing was paralleled at the fall of the Roman Republic and the rise of the Empire, and it did indeed take an enormously popular strongman to mobilize the country behind him to the extent he could deconstruct the traditional Republic into an Imperial structure. Caesar never realized the fruits of his labor that was his nephew Octavian, but he did pave the way for it to collapse.

True. HE would be then.

Its just frustrating to see how both sides are playing dirty and stonewalling. Just a fantasy of what if he could dispose of the congress is all that was.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join