It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What if Hillary was President today?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
What would today's news headline be?

How much different would the world be?

Syria?

North Korea?

Supreme Court?

Gun Control?

What would her Agenda be?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP

Syria?

North Korea?

Supreme Court?

Gun Control?

What would her Agenda be?

Russia
2nd

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:43 AM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

There is a website dedicated to just this. It has headlines of what they think it would be if she had won.

Here is a screen shot.

edit on 15-5-2017 by FauxMulder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

America would be the same under any politician in control, as always.

And let the partisan arguments continue as the agenda is the same as always.

+4 more 
posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Her agenda..

1. continue to line her pockets
2. continue to line the pockets of everyone around her that helped her steal the election, i mean "win" the election
3. set the stage for chelsea to become the 2nd female president

the rest is pointless to speculate on cuz she only cares about herself and money, so any additional moves she would've made would hinge on how much money she could squeeze out

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   

There would be no headlines - the nukes would have flown months ago.

As much as I find Trump cringeworthy, I find him a better choice than Hillary for the sake of keeping the ICBMs from flying.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Yep- if we weren't dead from the fallout yet, we'd have boots on the ground in Russia by now.

Oh, and none of the recently exposed pedo rings would have been exposed. Many of them have foundation connections that have kept them safe for decades.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

Wow, that is pathetic. Look at this headline:

After first 100 days, Clinton's approval rating soars to 91 percent

LMFAO someone needs to get a life. If Clinton were elected there would also be new scandals that came to light regarding her sketchy activities. She's a criminal, Madame Panderer-Supreme, and is a pathological liar.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

LMAO! I like these:

Kim Jong Un wears Hillary-inspired pantsuit as sign of respect for United States

Senator Jeff Sessions urges America to cut ties with foreign land of Hawaii

Beyond ridiculous

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   

If Hillary would have won the election, the Alt Right would have taken to the streets, with torches and pitchforks. Hillary's emails would still dominate the news and the Republicans would be demanding a "special prosecutor" to investigate.

Foreign policy would be pretty much the same, but domestic policy wouldn't have changed. No EOs overturning past EOs and legislations. The federal government would continue to move away from for profit prisons, police reform would remain in tact. There would be efforts to reform the ACA.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   

She would had at least 3 main drugs legalized and set sharia law areas in each State at the same time.

Not for free, if you know what I mean. ..

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

"***BREAKING*** Hillary blames everything on vast right wing conspiracy, continues to label Americans as racist deplorables, commissions IRS to investigate"

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: lordcomac
Yep- if we weren't dead from the fallout yet, we'd have boots on the ground in Russia by now.

Oh, and none of the recently exposed pedo rings would have been exposed. Many of them have foundation connections that have kept them safe for decades.

I agree with all except boots on the ground in Russia..

I do not believe we have seen anything yet as far as headlines that are in the pipe and heading down stream for our consumption.. There are investigations about voter fraud, Clinton foundation, and a new emphasis on Pedos, being exposed and captured. Some of these may be exposed this year and then we will have something with some bloodied meat to discuss instead of the Russians did it at every turn.

Clinton would have nominated a supreme court judge that would have given the most progressive liberal a wet dream of happiness.. Thank goodness she never got the chance... If we can get one more decent constitutional judge on the bench then hopefully America will be safe from the feel good crowd for the next 20 or 30 years.
edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: ..

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

I don't really know what the headlines would be if she had gotten
elected into office.I do know if she had won/stolen the election,
I was going to go to my bug-out place.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   

What if Hillary was President today?

There wouldn't be no headlines....

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
She did not win and she never will. This continual and purposeful destruction of one innocent woman has already brought doom on our country and children. Congratulations Putin and Kim, you killed the patriot.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Hillary dies of mysterious rare infection after only being in office less than a year.

"Cough...CIA..Cough..Cough...Cough." Need to take some meds. Nasty coughing fit.
edit on 15-5-2017 by 4N0M4LY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: MOMof3

Innocent?
Bbwwaahahaha

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: MOMof3
She did not win and she never will. This continual and purposeful destruction of one innocent woman has already brought doom on our country and children. Congratulations Putin and Kim, you killed the patriot.

Innocent? Are you f#cking kidding me? Patriot? Wtf?

I had never thought of you as a troll until now.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Congress would be vowing to make sure her presidency was a complete failure with NOTHING getting done.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join