It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Will we ever be blessed with an ats android app?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   
And an app for iPhones because they deserve ATS on the go also. I think an app would bring about a more useful experience as, to me, having to use a mobile browser all the time for accessing this is just... Eh.

I know it's hard to make an app but what if it was put forward to members and whomever wished to, could become the official app creator? I'm positive many on here know how to make apps.

Thanks for the ability to ask. I'm sure I'm not the first, haha.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: sarra1833

No.

The three amigos make enough money off of the add revenue from not having any apps. They won't spend the money to pay a coder to write, test/debug an actual application for mobile devices.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: AnonyMason

That actually makes sense. I totally didn't even think about that. Thank you for the reply

Have a great day/night and happy ats'ing haha.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

cheers

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:23 PM
link   
I'm honestly surprised the ATS community hasn't made one just for the heck of it.

I mean, we've got to have at least 1 or 2 proficient coders in this bunch of people who would be up for it.

I'd offer, but I'm nowhere near skilled enough to produce one.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:41 PM
link   

If there was an Android App, would we enjoy the same voice-transcription intelligence that assists us with composing text messages? If so, I'd pay for that ATS Android app.

When verbally composing an ATS post now on my Android, in the Dolphin browser, it takes me a few minutes to manually correct the mistakes..before hitting the "reply/post" button.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I'm on an android. But it's ATS light. No avatars. Just names in a black box.
But all the content is here.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That's what I do too on my phone. It's a slight pain in the arse switching it back on my tablet but I rarely use my phone for ATS so no biggie.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   

I'm on Android [ HTC One M7 ] and I get avatars. Matter of fact, everything looks the same as on my desktop. Just a lot smaller.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Yeah, we do too but it's mostly unreadable. Too much zooming.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

App? Many of us don't use an app for ATS.. .ever.

Bookmark ATS with an icon.. ..and you are always ".on"

And never sign in and out ever.. .none of my sites.

Consider. ..

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
ATS is bankrolled. Plenty of money to write and launch an app.

There's an agenda, which is why the Obama icon hasn't been changed to Trump.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: sarra1833
And an app for iPhones because they deserve ATS on the go also. I think an app would bring about a more useful experience as, to me, having to use a mobile browser all the time for accessing this is just... Eh.

I know it's hard to make an app but what if it was put forward to members and whomever wished to, could become the official app creator? I'm positive many on here know how to make apps.

Thanks for the ability to ask. I'm sure I'm not the first, haha.

*May I add? You can open every browser or website to their 1st or home pages...bookmark them...and where it says "keep me signed in"...you will never have to again....though I recommend once in awhile...say every 4-6 months or so...sign in and out to them again to clear things a bit.

But less apps can avoid cluttering up your devices...Im signed into every sight I go to daily. Good luck!

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Im on android and get everything. You might try selecting the desktop version. All is there...just like on a PC, tablet and laptop..and I use black...and see all avatars...and never sign in or out...just once..

Good luck!

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

I've tried both versions available on the account screen and they're exactly the same on my kindle.
Thanks anyway. I think it's just this device .
edit on 5152017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

edit on 5152017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

(post by anonfamily removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   
Just FYI, there is a mobile version of ATS

m.abovetopsecret.com

However, phones are fast enough and advanced enough these days to be able to hit the normal page on the built in browser.

www.abovetopsecret.com

--edit--

Actually nevemrind, looks like they got rid of it.
edit on 16-5-2017 by anonfamily because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   

This may sound silly.. .but sizing may have something to do with viewing.. ..

On mine? I'm seeing like 20+ posts on one mobile screen...all micro sized. ..spread or squeeze screen!

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 07:16 AM
link   
(Removed SPAM)
edit on 7-5-2022 by Ahabstar because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 7 2022 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Howdy...I have 2 tabs both under $100...Lenovo and DragonForce...both ok. Good luck!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join