It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is ZIKA virus conspiracy theory out of fashion?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
www.naturalnews.com...

OK! One probably does not see everything what is posted in ATS, like Facebook they try to show you only posts that potentially interests you, try to connect you to people of your peers, let you become friends only with birds of a feather, maybe ATS too has such a system and philosophy.

Anyways I do not see ZIKA posts in ATS anymore, but also not in the Dutch TV News Programs, EURONEWS, BBC World, CNN

OK could be the problem is over
or someone has put a lit on it (censor)

However my intuition tells me ZIKA problem is far worse than a year a go! Wasn't it spreading from the south (Florida) all over the USA?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: galien8

Public health is just not a priority. We have Russian hackers to indict!!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

tptb aka, the bill and malinda foundation are hard at work on their next weapon in their de-population effort.

so, yea. the virus is mysteriously disappearing...
stay tuned when there's a new strange virus affecting only poor or third world countries in trials.

edit on 14-5-2017 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Public health is just not a priority. We have Russian hackers to indict!!

Correct! Thats a bigger problem. Is it going to be a sale out?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

tptb aka, the bill and malinda foundation are hard at work on their next weapon in their de-population effort.

so, yea. the virus is mysteriously disappearing...
stay tuned when there's a new strange virus affecting only poor or third world countries in trials.

There where even people that said ZIKA spread as far as Richmond Virginia

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
I firmly believe ZIKA is a bio-engineered weapon gone wrong.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
I firmly believe ZIKA is a bio-engineered weapon gone wrong.

Yes me too, a depopulation weapon, intended to sterilize women bitten by the GM mosquitoes

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

These people are sick. Sometimes way beyond even the conspiracies people bring to light here. Perhaps for another thread. In the meantime, I bring you Bill Gates and his corrupted world view.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   
'Member Ebola?
It was was going to take out quite a bit of the population.

Been a few years.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: the owlbear
Those trials went as expected.
We'll see if the new cow pox strain will be as virulent.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:35 PM
link   
LOL !

Zika was never a problem. It was a made up problem to fuel conspiracy theories and grant WHO to send out modified mosquito and vaccines.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:39 PM
link   
It is just as likely that the measures put in place to control Zika did just that as their being any sort of XFiles story to it.

The site below has a ton of good info on it but Im sure im gonna get the "never trust anything that isnt found on an approved alternasite" response

www.cdc.gov...

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

These people are sick. Sometimes way beyond even the conspiracies people bring to light here. Perhaps for another thread. In the meantime, I bring you Bill Gates and his corrupted world view.

Yes I have seen that before, however he only uses the word "depopulation" (as in context of birth control in the 3rd world) give the devil its due

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Zika is out,now we have Powassan to worry about.

Powassan
edit on 14-5-2017 by crazyeddie68 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I've seen it in the news. Not as much as it was leading up to the Olympics in Rio, where it was most prevalent.

It's still out there lurking

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: violet
I've seen it in the news. Not as much as it was leading up to the Olympics in Rio, where it was most prevalent.

It's still out there lurking

People carrying mosquitoes back home, that sneaked in the luggage, during the Olympics in Rio, have spread it world wide

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I was wondering if the people who had zika virus are now naturally immune and if any of the women who had zika babies (sorry can't remember correct term) have had another child since then and does that baby have some natural immunity passed by the mother. These are all just questions?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
I was wondering if the people who had zika virus are now naturally immune and if any of the women who had zika babies (sorry can't remember correct term) have had another child since then and does that baby have some natural immunity passed by the mother. These are all just questions?

Yes good questions?

I think women infected stay infected their whole live, will keeping get ZIKA babies when getting pregnant again, immunity would need a vaccine (I think)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: galien8
www.naturalnews.com...

OK! One probably does not see everything what is posted in ATS, like Facebook they try to show you only posts that potentially interests you, try to connect you to people of your peers, let you become friends only with birds of a feather, maybe ATS too has such a system and philosophy.

Anyways I do not see ZIKA posts in ATS anymore, but also not in the Dutch TV News Programs, EURONEWS, BBC World, CNN

OK could be the problem is over
or someone has put a lit on it (censor)

However my intuition tells me ZIKA problem is far worse than a year a go! Wasn't it spreading from the south (Florida) all over the USA?

I listened to Vinny Eastwood talk to Jon Rappoport, Dr. Sherri Tenpenny & Andreas Bachmair - Zika Virus “Outbreak” & The Vaccine Industry, some time in the last 12 months or so.

According to the person above who did the research and wrote the book, the Zika viris has been around a long time and causes few and only minor problems. Indicently that person has spent time in goal over is previous work. According to that person the symptoms that have been ascribed to Zika are in fact caused by vaccines.

Accoridng to the radio show, one of the reasons all thie 'zikia' cases supposedly occured in Brazil and its envrions was to frighten people out of the Brazillian jungles in an attempt to try and stop the destruction of the forests.

Due to shows like Vinny Eastwood and other shows like Red Ice Radio, one of the ways of putting a stop to these BS cases, scares etc, is exposure. Therefore Its possible, that, at least in part, exposure on these shows is what caused the Zika viris to go off the media.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:17 AM
link   
Hopefully so, with summer approaching, at least official sources are saying the US is more prepared this year. They say four vaccines are being worked on. If you believe maybe the scare last summer was to push them, then take note on the development, who is making them, etc. More about the vaccines-read here.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join