It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Orders and Functions of Angels

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Interesting, Im not trying to start a war, but did you see anything about the different t races of man? If there are tiers of Angels...

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Yeah, great thread. This is the kind of stuff I started reading ATS for.

One time I met this strange man at a subway station, he was handing out copies of a list he had compiled, of different sorts of angels. They where several A4's stapled together, must have been at least a hundred sorts of angel. I don't know where it is now but I think a lot of them may have been invented by his mind, rather than from any real tradition. I just like to collect weird stuff like that.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Thanks for that highly interesting thread on Angels.

I always had an affinity towards the Arch Angel Raphael. One of my favorite pre christian, obscure story is the Book of Tobit (cir. 50 BC/fragments discovered in Qumram). Interestly, the book is acknowledged by jewish, catholic,and islamic religious authorities.

Side note: Rembrandt painting depicted a scene from the story.

en.wikipedia.org...
www.nationalgallery.org.uk...

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Andromedabound

No.

The entire play has been taken over by a disease beyond compare..

They will not get honor...for they are no longer honorable.

The originators are coming to clean house...it has already begun.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
a reply to: Argentbenign

Sharing knowledge is the only motive some need.

That's what I am concerned as well...
Seems that's we are very good at, as a species. Taaalking. Sharingfacebookmaniacism.

I am not claiming that sharing a thing, because of personal inspiration, is like a sin or something... however, for discerning the needle from the straw we will go short, acting in that manner. This is more elaborated task(considering the topic) than drinking a Starbucks late. And I hold to the idea that some things should be taken in deed and in word, more seriously than others. Piling a ton of symbols is burden, not a gift, sent to enlighten a friend. A thought must be evoked foremost, If... sharing is all we are left with, then the game is over before it began...

We decide how we compose our acts, we decide who we are and who we support. A lack of concentration in what we do will fail us in long term. And if victory is not ours, then the collaboration(sharing) was an act without result. An empty word. Do we want this?

P.S. referring to all the mania in 21st century mannerism - the lack of value of the thought in general, not only at this occasion.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

"An interesting closing and summary. ."

However during the great purification, ya gotta be wise to "choose" before the orders of the ascension and descension begin. . .

Good Luck _ ! _

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:04 AM
link   

and here comes another distraction...

are we so close to the awakening that the handlers of the framework are in full panic mode already?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Argentbenign

i dont know, there has been a few posts lately that are clearly made up, from an active imagination, good stories but it was clear they were just stories, Praying mantis aliens, and one guy who shot an alien only for it to run away and disappear into thin air...... Highly suspect stories but entertaining, and i did find out some interesting stuff for taking part in others probable fantasy (cant rule anything out), although i do admit some do annoy me too, but i can put out ideas that annoy people, but they are just ideas, because i know nothing for sure tbh, especially in this field of play..

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:03 AM
link   
Great thread.

I do wonder though - if they are real why is the world in such a mess?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263
Great thread.

I do wonder though - if they are real why is the world in such a mess?

Well that is easy. We either choose the dark side or the light side. Hindu's believe there is no evil only ignorance of God. Jesus declared he was going to allow the people to believe the lies but that if you follow the simple commandment of love your neighbor as yourself the path is clear.

ETA

If as I believe that all this is true, Angels have to follow the rules and cannot interfere directly until the day of harvesting souls. Be kind to people and don't hate anyone. I bet good things, mostly, will come your way.
edit on 16-5-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 07:05 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

i have contemplated that.... and if we look at how all animals and plants require stressors from their environment in order to improve/evolve, then going by that then why are we so special as not to need stressors in order to evolve, our stressors may seem complex and not understood, to us! but it could all be part of a plan..

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:24 AM
link   
So, basically, you're saying that the T.V. show "Supernatural" has done a pretty good job portraying angels...

Not a believer myself (I know, you don't care, but I'm going to comment anyway), I do find this stuff fascinating, and I abhor those who believe that angels are these tangible beings that float down from heaven with their wings, clad in white robes and peaceful, Mona Lisa-esque expressions, delivering messages. They are relatively far from that, and IMO, are more like warriors who also do peace-keeping missions than the contemporary (mis)conception that you see in relatively modern depictions.

Regardless, I find the possibility of the existence of these types of being fascinating--as one who firmly believes that most myths have a sprinkle of truth to them, I'd love to know what the truth that inspired the concept of angels actually is.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I can't wait for the realists here to start picking the OP apart...

the Angelic Hierarchy is so much a reflection of human engineering & architecture, structured thinking it's silly

I contend that Angels are Not 'beings' they are closer to 'entities' who perform a specific function, like an App. within a program

they are not composed of the 'energy' found in this physical universe, or vibrate or pulse the way atoms do in this material reality... Angels were invoked in a separate universe/reality we know of as 'Heaven' which is probably more like the Worlds of Quantum energies & mechanics....
(of interest might be the Halos & Auras the Angels seem to project, is not the 'glory' but mere radiation created as matter is repelled & displaced by the Angelic vacuum that is present)

as far as Angels' being in 2 places at once--- that is debatable, because the Angelic form that people report seeing are 'projections' of the entity Angel sitting at It's monitor cubicle, up in that 'Heaven' Dimension and projecting via the process of Quantum-Entanglement the operating Angel's form to the observer on Earth in this Universe...in real time

warning to the unsuspecting.... delving head-long into the Angel Hierarchy System could lead to being captivated by yet another form of the Bread and Circuses trap !

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

still in one place, just not where they are seen, but i like your explanation for how they appear..still could be projections from our own heads however, could be anything, we are all connected through consciousness at the very least, i feel.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Thank you for your research into this. This actually information I need to read as part my continuum awakening and own knowledge. ~Namaste

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Angels are, like everything, vibratory beings. We have personified them as being humans with wings. They can appear that way, and they do so in order for us to recognize them corresponding to the image we have ascribed to them.

So lets say we believe in God, everything is made of god by god, and God has angels. So does that mean that aliens 100000 lightyears away also believe in God and his angels? In a way, but they will not recognize the angels in the way that we do, they are recognized by their vibration. They do not have a static physical appearance.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Vibration is the key that unlocks the knowledge of the universe.
The word is the key to knowing the key master.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I would greatly appreciate a copy of this text in whatever form is most convenient. It never ceases to amaze me how information makes itself available only when the cosmos/? feels you are ready, not necessarily just when you want it.

Thanks for the enlightening post!

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Without any real evidence of angels existing how can you deem to declare that you know so much about that?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Hey Eisegesis,

Nice thread, S& F

I've a question though. Close to the top of your OP you have:

In the Volume of Sacred Law, there are about 210 references to angels.

Where "Sacred Law" links out to a Wikipedia page of the same name.

The Wikipedia page says:

Volume of the Sacred Law is the Masonic term for whatever religious or philosophical texts are displayed during a Lodge meeting.

And that what constitutes "The Volume of the Sacred Law" can vary based on the belief system of the members. The Wiki Article says that the "King James Version of the Bible or another standard translation of the Bible" is most often used in English speaking countries. So it appears to me that "Volume of the Sacred Law" could refer to various different documents and one can't be certain what exactly is being referred to given only the name "Volume of the Sacred Law".

I've clicked on your file links, wherever the information comes from, the text isn't from the Bible.

Where is the text that's found in your linked files originally from? What's the source of these files?

edit on 16-5-2017 by imwilliam because: spellin

<< 1    3 >>

join