It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dubious Friends of Donald Trump.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
A dutch TV company has been investigating Trump since last year. VARA has a current affairs programme called ZEMBLA, by all accounts a well respected programme, and they have been looking into Trump affairs, and that of his partnered company, BAYROCK a company that has ties to the Netherlands and post box companies there, (advised of by Bracewell & Giuliani..yes that Giuliani) suspected of money laundering, and BAYROCK itself is accused of large scale fraud. Bayrock is also a major owner of Trump SoHo, which appears to leave Trump in a sticky place should he be jointly liable to any of BAYROCK'S criminal activities...which might just be the case in the US.

Below, is a new video that ZEMBLA has released of their investigation, also including the never ending indulgence by Trump of Putin, and perhaps why. Also in the video are interviews with a Trump biographer, and CIA man Michael Nance amongst others.
It's all well put together, and is in english, so there's probably an American interest here too.

However, the idea of money laundering with some kind of Trump involvement has been something I have mentioned in the past, especially when it comes to Russian oligarch interests.
Anyway, each can make their minds up, I don't think there is much point in a plethora of AH remarks of all those in the video, that MO is getting a little worn.Just look and listen.

zembla.vara.nl...

edit on 14-5-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

+11 more 
posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Muh russians. Holy # this is getting pathetic. People prefer a war with russia as it seems. Go ahead and nuke the place i'm done with this #. The butthurt is unbelievable because the only side caught cheating didn't win despite all of her efforts.
edit on Sun May 14 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: censor circumvention

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I'm not even bothering to click it since I see Malcolm Nance the MSNBC guy who suggested ISIS blow up Trump Tower in Istanbul. I'm sure this POS is as credible as the rest of your Russian nonsense that's led nowhere.
edit on 14-5-2017 by PepeTalk because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy
Muh russians. Holy # this is getting pathetic. People prefer a war with russia as it seems. Go ahead and nuke the place i'm done with this #. The butthurt is unbelievable because the only side caught cheating didn't win despite all of her efforts.

Who mentioned a war with Russia...you did. Most ordinary Russians are not a part of all this crap, in fact if you are American you should be reflecting on what America was like when the American Mafia held sway, never mind the Russian mafia now making inroads in the US, and a lot of other countries to boot. Now, do me a favour and look at the bloody video.
edit on Sun May 14 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   
And Trump only speaks with these evil people after dark!

This is huge!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Muh russians. Holy f#ck this is getting pathetic. People prefer a war with russia as it seems. Go ahead and nuke the place i'm done with this sh!t. The butthurt is unbelievable because the only side caught cheating didn't win despite all of her efforts.

Who mentioned a war with Russia...you did. Most ordinary Russians are not a part of all this crap, in fact if you are American you should be reflecting on what America was like when the American Mafia held sway, never mind the Russian mafia now making inroads in the US, and a lot of other countries to boot. Now, do me a favour and look at the bloody video.

The Democrats only about 1000 times, they've accused Russia of an "act of war" since they can't handle losing. Especially when they where so close to their goal of ruining the country irreversibly.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Muh russians. Holy f#ck this is getting pathetic. People prefer a war with russia as it seems. Go ahead and nuke the place i'm done with this sh!t. The butthurt is unbelievable because the only side caught cheating didn't win despite all of her efforts.

what the f*ck does this have to with anything. All sides cheat. I'm done with this snowflakes get over it crap. Wrong is wrong. Just because one side won doesn't make it less despiteful. It is not about war with any one. It is about the fact that everybody is full of it. Dear Mr. Saint Trump and his loonies also
edit on 14-5-2017 by alexpmi because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Where are you getting this war with Russia crap? So just because real Americans don't want our nation to be ruled by proxy means we want war?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

The only reason these folks never did an exposé on the dubious friends of the Clintons is that they knew that they'd have all been suicided before they ever finished it.

+2 more 
posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

The only reason these folks never did an exposé on the dubious friends of the Clintons is that they knew that they'd have all been suicided before they ever finished it.

She's not president, get over it.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

haha and to think that at one time Americans only had to deal with Nixon and Bebe Rebozo. Russiagate is light-years away from Watergate. To accept what Trump does as normal or acceptable is to further reduce America to an insane ash pile. We have not, as Abraham Lincoln told us we should do, used our "better angels of our nature".

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Oh, I'm way over it. Every time I hear "President Trump" I'm all over it!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

I am watching CNN right now and there is a hell of a lot of talk about Russian warfare...

The sh1it that's coming out of these peoples mouths is shocking. A few people here call CNN a terrorist propaganda network. I'm starting to think they're right.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Kind of hard when you all refuse to get over it. It's the only reason for this Russia crap.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: PepeTalk

Kind of hard when you all refuse to get over it. It's the only reason for this Russia crap.

Wrong, and you know it. Worry more when you watch the video...maybe you'll get it.
Part 2 is coming up.

edit on 14-5-2017 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

From hillary and her fellow neocons, of course.

You seem to have a short term memory problem.

Maybe this will help.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I thought I heard last week that our treasury department is already looking at that too.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: PepeTalk

Get over it.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Where are you getting this war with Russia crap? So just because real Americans don't want our nation to be ruled by proxy means we want war?

Did you watch any of the hearings lately? It's Russia did this Russia did that and nobody gave a shred of evidence of their wrong doings nor do they have a clue how Russia hacked the election in the first place. What's that even supposed to mean? Did they hack the voting machines? No. Did they engage in troll and meme warfare(typing this alone makes me feel like an idiot *sigh*)? Yes of course but they didn't convince over 60 million american people to vote for Trump but that's what the MSM and every Trump hater still implies. Russia somehow managed to control the Trump voters minds so the Leprechaun couldn't win. Are you beginning to see how retarded this all sounds?

Watch the Comey and Rogers hearing and observe how the DNC goes balistic on Russia. I thought to myself during the hearing that at any moment someone is going to push the red button. The whole hearing was bizzare and just mental.
I know that the silent majority of the US doesn't support a war with Russia but many of elected politicians and the MSM sure do. Trump is all about deescalation tactics but that's not what they want.

edit on 14-5-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

Did you watch any of the hearings lately? It's Russia did this Russia did that and nobody gave a shred of evidence of their wrong doings nor do they have a clue how Russia hacked the election in the first place. What's that even supposed to mean? Did they hack the voting machines? No. Did they engage in troll and meme warfare(typing this alone makes me feel like an idiot *sigh*)? Yes of course but they didn't convince over 60 million american people to vote for Trump but that's what the MSM and every Trump hater still implies. Russia somehow managed to control the Trump voters minds so the Leprechaun couldn't win. Are you beginning to see how retarded this all sounds?

Watch the Comey and Rogers hearing and observe how the DNC goes balistic on Russia. I thought to myself during the hearing that at any moment someone is going to push the red button. The whole hearing was bizzare and just mental.
I know that the silent majority of the US doesn't support a war with Russia but many of elected politicians and the MSM sure do. Trump is all about deescalation tactics but that's not what they want.

Yeah. What ^Perfectenemy^ said...
edit on 2017 5 14 by incoserv because: I could

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join