It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sessions Clinton Comey Sessions Trump

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
So I am a fan of synchronicity. I find this whole situation with the names and politics involved lately to be oddly "synchronistic". So we have a Sessions that was the very first FBI director to ever be fired, and he was fired by Bill Clinton. Then we have Comey, the second FBI director to ever be fired, and fired by Trump. Trump has another Sessions that is now AG. What are the odds here? Two guys with the last name Sessions involved in Clinton issues.

Now the current Sessions was HIGHLY against Clinton when the Lewinsky thing came out saying he should be removed from office....and I agree....he lied, and it was very public. It should have amounted to him being removed from office.

So how do these things intertwine I wonder? Is there something Comey knows that could bring this house of cards down? Are Hillary and Bill combined more powerful than any other in the political spectrum? Has there ever been another couple like the Clinton's in power, holding the positions they have with the knowledge of everything in government? Has this been their goal all along?

My thought is this is coming up to warn the citizens of the US about them. I can't think of another couple ever in government that have held such high positions and been so "teflon like" as to escape any punishment for wrongdoings.

My thought is that these two have so much dirt on everyone around them that they are completely untouchable.....that is until Trump got elected....he was the unforseen for them...a political nobody who accidentally won the Presidential election. Someone who they likely have dirt on and are trying to use it. Trouble is, they know the dirt he has on them is so much more that should they release theirs and he release his, the resulting media field day would about the Clinton's would dwarf anything about Trump to the point that he would likely walk away with no bad press at all.

I think what is going on right now is a poker game basically...neither is showing all their cards because of what the other knows. Trouble is, Trump is egotistical enough that he doesn't want to be ousted so he is waiting for the right moment, and the Clinton's are smart enough to know that should they dish dirt on Trump, he would bury them even if it means losing the WH, solely to discredit and show the public what they really are. His ego won't let him lose the battle either way. The Clinton's have no real leverage to counter this and they know it.....they have based their entire lives on political careers and would be completely ruined should any large scandal come out. Trump has only just gotten in to politics and would not be ruined at all....he would actually likely come out as a "hero" to the US public even if he was ousted, simply for giving the American people the truth.

Anywho...that is my general conspiracy of the day...it will likely change tomorrow.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

If Hill's reach is so far, how could Trump win? Really, how could he have a chance. Does Trump just have enough dirt on her? That's my assumption, two dirty mofo's got into a fight and couldn't call each other out the normal way... smearing.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Just waiting for the reptilian reveal.

edit on 14-5-2017 by knowledgehunter0986 because: don't lie, so are you

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Antipathy17

If Hill's reach is so far, how could Trump win? Really, how could he have a chance. Does Trump just have enough dirt on her? That's my assumption, two dirty mofo's got into a fight and couldn't call each other out the normal way... smearing.

Well...thats the only thing they can't control completely...the public vote. They can try, they can influence, etc...

Both likely have dirty dealings. Problem is one is and has been all about politics since most can recall...the other is and has been about business for the same amount of time.

Now that the businessman is in power, the political aspect is losing its foothold, but the businessman still doesn't want to lose business....

I think we are dealing more with a egotistical president versus a sociopathic dynasty....

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

Just waiting for the reptilian reveal.

Highly doubt you'll be in for a reptilian reveal anytime soon....

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Remember the whole Kennedy/ Lincoln thing.
Both had overwhelming civil rights concerns
Both had veeps named Johnson.
Both elected to the presidency in 60
Both assassinated by gun shot.

There used to be a list that's what I can remember.
I think there were similar doctors names maybe ???

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Comeys office is the key. I want to watch an epic battle between Trump and the Leprechaun but it's not going to happen. The implications of the blatant corruption of the past administration are too severe and would surely cripple the US if the public would find out the truth. The constant Trump bashing tells me all i need to know about him and being the real deal. He just needs to take his gloves off and start punching some mofos lights out. It's ridicilous that the russian collusion hoax still gets pushed by the MSM when so many high ranking politician officials said there was no collusion. The russian collsuion narrative intensified dramatically during the whole PG incident. I don't believe in coincidences.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Wow he lied about getting a B.J.
That's the very reason he wasn't removed from office.
Probably because every man on the panel had done the same.
Him lying about sex wasn't deemed a danger to the country.
Go figure... shakes head.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Bush, Clinton, Bush, Clinton Obama, Clinton Trump.

Those that remember the 2008 primaries remember the rhetoric between Obama and Clinton - it was ugly. The aforementioned names always struck me as in-your-face weird by way of chronological successions so when she lost in 2008 and again in 2016, it signaled (for me at least) a disruption to the intended status-quo.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I agree with you however that type of behavior from President makes him or her vulnerable to blackmail which is almost exactly what we are hearing about President Trump and his cohorts. I find it hard to believe that Mr. Trump managed to build his empire in the most mobbed up city in our country, in an industry largely controlled by the mob that he does not have dirty fingers yet very little has come out.

It seems to me that there is a lot of protection for a whole lot of people and I highly doubt anyone will ever be brought forward for any sort of justice. The media is decisively against the Trump administration yet they continue to bring up questionable accusations instead of doing any real investigative work, almost like that era is gone, instead they are throwing everything at them without anything really substantial.

If people actually believe that this is the first time the Russians had meddled in our elections, not to mention the rest of the world whom certainly have concerns and gains over who is in office, then they are just naive. We have so many people including the media influencing our elections in our own country from the media on both sides, to SuperPacs, religions, and our very own political parties that we should be more concerned over that.

Every country in the world with the ability has influenced our elections whether it be with gobs of money or out right manipulation and we have meddled in their elections as well, up to and including paying for coups in many places with the hopes of getting the right person in the job for our own interest. Hopefully IF anything comes from all of this is the exposure of all the corruption from both parties and all the people in DC, and We the People finally managed to get some sort of control back...but I doubt it as people are so polarized into each camp and who is right and who is wrong, they just can't see that both sides want the same end just have a different route to get to that end.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Yeah, the possibilities are frightening.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Dems havent kept there conspiracy straight. Its really that simply.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
My take:

The Clinton's aren't the only dirty family, by far, in DC. Their claim to fame is a manipulative, soulless woman who rode the coattails of a likeable if morally questionable husband into the circles of power. The Bush's far predate the Clintons, as do the Gores. And that's just two examples.

Everyone who enters national politics changes... everyone. They all attain a certain level of arrogance, although this varies in intensity from individual to individual. The amount of money, power, and prestige is simply too great for anyone to not be affected, and that especially applies to those who want more than they have. The American economy is, even in recession mode, vast beyond full comprehension, and the Constitution / laws are a check and balance for those who profit the most from that economy.

So it becomes SOP for new officials to be 'initiated' into the 'club' by wooing them with gifts and favors and donations. These are technically illegal, but no one is ever prosecuted. Why? It's easier to manipulate them that way... build up enough 'dirt' so if they don't tow the line, they can be exposed and disgraced. That option is rarely used, just because it's easier to control someone who is already dirty than to expose them and have to 'train' someone new.

Underlings like Seth Rich who won't play the game are cheaper to just remove. For higher-recognition names, that is still a dangerous ploy. If this is true, exposure of it could topple the entire government, and would certainly destroy all those involved and remove their power center. It could be tried, and has been. It worked on Kennedy.

Recent stories have convinced me that the FBI functions as a database for all these charges. It also serves as a cover for those who need it. Charges disappear into that database, only to reappear if and when needed. Hillary's e-mail server got exposed at the wrong time; she went too far and created a problem that was hard to cover up. Comey took the hit for the cover-up, although I believe he was operating under direct orders from Lynch, who was operating under direct orders from Obama and threats from Clinton.

Then enter Donald J. Trump... a wealthy businessman with an ego that could function as a sunshade for Texas and a burning desire to succeed at whatever he does. He needs nothing; materially, the man has everything he wants now. But he's bored with real estate and entertainment, so he wants to try politics. His past is filled with frustration at how the government works, and like any highly-driven person, he wants to fix it. The problem is, he is uncontrollable by normal means... how do you buy someone who has everything? How do you cover up a hit against someone so much in the public eye? They barely managed it with Kennedy.

There's only one possible reaction: destroy his chances to be elected. But that didn't work! He still got elected! So the next step was to get him out of office... but his support was too strong. Nothing stuck to him. Except Flynn. Flynn was dirty and his Russian collusion was a backdoor to tie Trump to the 'evil' Russians. Now every possible tie is being blown up and magnified to try and force Trump out before he can expose the cover ups.

Sessions knows what's inside the FBI database... but until now he had no chance to expose them. Even he has some dirt in there, I'm sure. But he doesn't have nearly as much as other politicians and might not be completely disgraced... and might even accept political disgrace if it meant cleaning out the filth in the process. Rosenstein, I believe, may actually be a little ignorant of how much is in that database, so he was fine for confirmation as long as Comey was in place.

Then Trump fired Comey.

Now that database is within Trump's grasp. All he has to do is find one man with no political baggage and a desire to clean DC. McCabe could be knocked off easily with a new Director, the new Director could access all the files and see what's going on, and suddenly everything in DC can be exposed to the public. Trump has to be stopped, and there is no limit to which the establishment will not go to make him go away. That could, IMO, include using Russian operatives to frame him... assuming they can find one. Putin was no fan of Obama or Hillary.

The Democrats are leading the charge, but make no mistake: the Republicans want him out, too. They have a little political cover (in their mind) that the Democrats don't have... party loyalty. They just don't know if that loyalty will go far enough. McCain and Graham are anxious to see Trump leave, and McConnell is pretty worried as well.

I know not who will win, but I have this sneaky suspicion that whoever it is, the finish line won't be pretty.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
My take:

The Clinton's aren't the only dirty family, by far, in DC. Their claim to fame is a manipulative, soulless woman who rode the coattails of a likeable if morally questionable husband into the circles of power. The Bush's far predate the Clintons, as do the Gores. And that's just two examples.

Everyone who enters national politics changes... everyone. They all attain a certain level of arrogance, although this varies in intensity from individual to individual. The amount of money, power, and prestige is simply too great for anyone to not be affected, and that especially applies to those who want more than they have. The American economy is, even in recession mode, vast beyond full comprehension, and the Constitution / laws are a check and balance for those who profit the most from that economy.

So it becomes SOP for new officials to be 'initiated' into the 'club' by wooing them with gifts and favors and donations. These are technically illegal, but no one is ever prosecuted. Why? It's easier to manipulate them that way... build up enough 'dirt' so if they don't tow the line, they can be exposed and disgraced. That option is rarely used, just because it's easier to control someone who is already dirty than to expose them and have to 'train' someone new.

Underlings like Seth Rich who won't play the game are cheaper to just remove. For higher-recognition names, that is still a dangerous ploy. If this is true, exposure of it could topple the entire government, and would certainly destroy all those involved and remove their power center. It could be tried, and has been. It worked on Kennedy.

Recent stories have convinced me that the FBI functions as a database for all these charges. It also serves as a cover for those who need it. Charges disappear into that database, only to reappear if and when needed. Hillary's e-mail server got exposed at the wrong time; she went too far and created a problem that was hard to cover up. Comey took the hit for the cover-up, although I believe he was operating under direct orders from Lynch, who was operating under direct orders from Obama and threats from Clinton.

Then enter Donald J. Trump... a wealthy businessman with an ego that could function as a sunshade for Texas and a burning desire to succeed at whatever he does. He needs nothing; materially, the man has everything he wants now. But he's bored with real estate and entertainment, so he wants to try politics. His past is filled with frustration at how the government works, and like any highly-driven person, he wants to fix it. The problem is, he is uncontrollable by normal means... how do you buy someone who has everything? How do you cover up a hit against someone so much in the public eye? They barely managed it with Kennedy.

There's only one possible reaction: destroy his chances to be elected. But that didn't work! He still got elected! So the next step was to get him out of office... but his support was too strong. Nothing stuck to him. Except Flynn. Flynn was dirty and his Russian collusion was a backdoor to tie Trump to the 'evil' Russians. Now every possible tie is being blown up and magnified to try and force Trump out before he can expose the cover ups.

Sessions knows what's inside the FBI database... but until now he had no chance to expose them. Even he has some dirt in there, I'm sure. But he doesn't have nearly as much as other politicians and might not be completely disgraced... and might even accept political disgrace if it meant cleaning out the filth in the process. Rosenstein, I believe, may actually be a little ignorant of how much is in that database, so he was fine for confirmation as long as Comey was in place.

Then Trump fired Comey.

Now that database is within Trump's grasp. All he has to do is find one man with no political baggage and a desire to clean DC. McCabe could be knocked off easily with a new Director, the new Director could access all the files and see what's going on, and suddenly everything in DC can be exposed to the public. Trump has to be stopped, and there is no limit to which the establishment will not go to make him go away. That could, IMO, include using Russian operatives to frame him... assuming they can find one. Putin was no fan of Obama or Hillary.

The Democrats are leading the charge, but make no mistake: the Republicans want him out, too. They have a little political cover (in their mind) that the Democrats don't have... party loyalty. They just don't know if that loyalty will go far enough. McCain and Graham are anxious to see Trump leave, and McConnell is pretty worried as well.

I know not who will win, but I have this sneaky suspicion that whoever it is, the finish line won't be pretty.

TheRedneck

You had me at hello.

That part about the database being within grasp....brilliant!

I love when those around me critically think versus nosh on daily media.

It's really funny how it happens...you read a few articles, put down your phone for a bit to think on them, then realize That the only reason a repetitive story is making so many headlines and posts is to simply engrain it.

It becomes very clear when you step back, as it appears you have a few times....our brains aren't meant to process long term effects on decisions, hence the fight or flight mechanism.

The fact Trump won this election is actually quite astounding....it tells me that people are possibly waking up.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Clinton Bush had ties during Sr's 4 yr run, you could say that Bush Sr, actually ran the Exec branch from the time Reagan got the bullet to the chest...

Slick Willie was groomed and seasoned during his time as Gov of ARK..

The current UNIPARTY in DC are the results of the efforts of Bush SR....

YMMV

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Good gawd Redneck, that could have be the prologue to a hot new best seller novel!

Unfortunately that's real life. Very well explained.

My question would be that if the corruption is so deep, is Sessions really above it? I only ask because from a content aspect, you've provided the most insight.

What's more, why would he surround himself with such dubious pasts and images in his cabinet. Bannon for example? Tillerson?

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

our brains aren't meant to process long term effects on decisions, hence the fight or flight mechanism.

Eh... my brain is sorta deformed from birth. I can't seem to turn the analyzer part off.

I have a thread concerning this I'm researching, but it's taking some time. Suffice it to say there is a lot of prophesy concerning the times we live in.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

My question would be that if the corruption is so deep, is Sessions really above it? I only ask because from a content aspect, you've provided the most insight.

I know Sessions from his time as Alabama Attorney General and as our Senator. He seems to be a pretty stand-up guy as far as politicians go. He's extremely big on law and order... at my graduation last spring, he was the commencement speaker and spent most of his speech talking about the importance of being a law-abiding citizen, lol. That doesn't mean he's squeaky clean, but I just can't see him diving head-first into the swamp muck.

He has a well-deserved reputation for being a political rebel. When the KKK was very active and very politically well-connected in Alabama, he surprised the whole state by incarcerating several Grand Wizards on hate crime charges. Nobody thought he would be able to even get them to trial, much less get convictions with harsh sentences.

He's a member of the Republican party, but that doesn't mean as much here as it seems to in other areas. We tend to look at the man first and party second. There's very few dyed-in-the-wool party members, at least at the state level; we save the serious infighting for college football, lol. The last few decades have turned the state solid red nationally, though.

Incidentally, the odds are saying that in 2018 we will either elect Luther Strange (appointed interim by Bentley) or Roy Moore to replace Sessions in the Senate. Moore has a LOT of support in my area; no one is claiming either will get a hands-down win.

What's more, why would he surround himself with such dubious pasts and images in his cabinet. Bannon for example? Tillerson?

My guess is he's quickly run out of politicians he feels he can trust. He needs people he can count on around him, because he knows he's a high-profile target. Bannon may be heavily right-wing, but he appears to be tough as a pine knot and not very buyable himself. Tillerson, too, and he has legit Russian business ties that I think Trump wanted to use to garner support against ISIS.

That's also the reason he's spent so much time in Florida. He has better security there. I'm pretty sure of that.

TheRedneck

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Thanks for the explanation.

So indeed Sessions may very well be a cornerstone to blowing this thing up. Given his tenure as a politician and if his mettle is as you've stated, we should be able to get to the facts in short order. That's a comforting thought.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

our brains aren't meant to process long term effects on decisions, hence the fight or flight mechanism.

Eh... my brain is sorta deformed from birth. I can't seem to turn the analyzer part off.

I have a thread concerning this I'm researching, but it's taking some time. Suffice it to say there is a lot of prophesy concerning the times we live in.

TheRedneck

It's not about turning the analyzer off....its about giving the analyzation an amount of time and following that flow.

How many here have heard of the "flow of consciousness" technique?

Ok....so my theory is you could impart a flow of consciousness technique on the interview process....

Blows my mind when you go to an interview these days and they ask what your skills are. If that is the question asked, i end the relationship at that very moment.

I am speaking of an interview metaphorally....

If you have not personally researched me enough to know my methods then I have no problem saying "bye".

I can say plenty of my methods have been awkward....but have never compromised and I am deeply embedded in the area around me.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join