It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2017 thought to be the year for Garabandal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
To me Fatima a Garabandal just rings true. Or at the very least the supernatural and sincere sense of it. Not to mention both being witnessed by many people. I won't go into the details of the events as I am sure most are read up on them either in a very deep sense or just enough to be curious. What I'm posting is a link to Aviso's blog. There is some very current information I think you will want to read. To me it ties together St Malachy's prophecy of the popes, etc.

Anyway, Aviso thinks 2017 seems to be the year. You can check out the link below.

garabandalnews.org...

disclaimer: I do hope the fact that Pope John Paul II believed in Garabandal and related videos, websites, etc make it "published" enough to be put into the 100% correct and daily validated prophecy forum. Not wanting to wound an SJW's out there or make any know it all types puff up like a puffer fish. It's a forum for prophecy and I am just trying to put the pieces together. That aside, sorry to interested parties for the "disclaimer".

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Apollumi
A little before Easter, 2012newstart was speculating about the same conjunctions, but the argument offered in that thread was that the "Garabandal" events would need to come by April 13th, if they were going to come at all this year.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
(Not being a Catholic, and not expecting anything from either of them, I'm not in a position to adjudicate)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
A little before Easter, 2012newstart was speculating about the same conjunctions, but the argument offered in that thread was that the "Garabandal" events would need to come by April 13th, if they were going to come at all this year.
(Not being a Catholic, and not expecting anything from either of them, I'm not in a position to adjudicate)

I've read about many years and many dates. I have read that Conchita is dead, she's alive. Etc, etc... One thing about these speculations is that they seem so often to be wrong.

The reason I posted the above link is it is from Aviso's blog. Somebody I'm guessing would be more in the know than the average speculator. I've read about Aviso many times and I can't say to what degree he knows Conchita but he seems sincere and intelligent instead of trying to grandstand and make wild claims.

If somebody is interested and has patience to read through it (it is long) I think it would be rewarding.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I'm sorry to have to inform you of this, but Garabandal is condemned by the church.

The whole thing a fake. The most condemning evidence is that poor old Joey Lomangino, a long time advocate for the events died without ever having regained his eyesight like the girls promised he would.

Good does not break promises. Just saying.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Yes, it was. But.. I treat the "church" a lot like I treat science. In that I read and try to digest but I always take it with a rather large grain of salt. For instance, Christ said go and love each other more than yourselves and man went and made religions. The "church" is about control, no different than science and government in general. Control their truths, that's the dogma.

If people drink the coolaid and think it tastes great I am glad for them. Me, I like to think for myself. A great many people in the "church", including John Paul II, considered Garabandal genuine. Others however wanted it shut down.

In todays world up is down, black is white, and the truth is a lie and a lie the truth. With some bit of critical thought I'll try and choose which is which for myself.

originally posted by: markosity1973
I'm sorry to have to inform you of this, but Garabandal is condemned by the church.

The whole thing a fake. The most condemning evidence is that poor old Joey Lomangino, a long time advocate for the events died without ever having regained his eyesight like the girls promised he would.

Good does not break promises. Just saying.

edit on 15-5-2017 by Apollumi because: changed "in include" to "including", sentence structure

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Here's an excerpt from the blog that you rely on?

Source: garabandalnews.org...

The chances are high that life on earth is approaching its end. The responsibility lies heavily on the American people, whose success, due to the mistakes of others, made Americans think that they are exceptional and privileged. Unaware of the inhumane threat to all life that is embodied in the neoconservative claim that Americans are exceptional and indispensable, the self-satisfied American public is unaware of the consequences of such hubris. Hubris is leading them, and the entire world, to slaughter in thermo-nuclear war.

The neoconservative claim of American exceptionalism is the identical claim made for Germans by Hitler. If Americans are indispensable, everyone else is dispensable and can be “bombed into the stone age” as one US government official put it, or nuked as Washington intends to do to Russia and China. The claim of American exceptionalism is not accepted by Russia and China. Therefore, the insane, crazed monsters who rule over the West in Washington are bringing life on earth to an end.

And there are no protests. The idiot British, the idiot Germans, the idiot French, Italians, Canadians, Australians, Belgians, Greeks, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, rally behind the insanity that is Washington.

www.paulcraigroberts.org...

And so apparently do the American people, a population stupid beyond all belief.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Yes, I read that and I am American. Just because you can get offended about something personally does not necessarily make it a lie.

To put this in a greater perspective it could be assumed he is correct. I say this because any nation that has ever risen to power above its peers has done no less. When you are on the inside looking out at the judgment you give it all seems fine. When you are on the receiving end however.

I'll have this stance on what he said. The "slander" was from a different perspective.

originally posted by: seentoomuch

The chances are high that life on earth is approaching its end. The responsibility lies heavily on the American people, whose success, due to the mistakes of others, made Americans think that they are exceptional and privileged. Unaware of the inhumane threat to all life that is embodied in the neoconservative claim that Americans are exceptional and indispensable, the self-satisfied American public is unaware of the consequences of such hubris. Hubris is leading them, and the entire world, to slaughter in thermo-nuclear war.

The neoconservative claim of American exceptionalism is the identical claim made for Germans by Hitler. If Americans are indispensable, everyone else is dispensable and can be “bombed into the stone age” as one US government official put it, or nuked as Washington intends to do to Russia and China. The claim of American exceptionalism is not accepted by Russia and China. Therefore, the insane, crazed monsters who rule over the West in Washington are bringing life on earth to an end.

And there are no protests. The idiot British, the idiot Germans, the idiot French, Italians, Canadians, Australians, Belgians, Greeks, Portuguese, Spanish, Japanese, rally behind the insanity that is Washington.

www.paulcraigroberts.org...

And so apparently do the American people, a population stupid beyond all belief.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   
I am aware of his posts and I read many with interest and reservation.

Perspective matters to me. Whom am I if I can only accept my own truths. This about religions, this about ideology, this about so much. So I absorb and take things in. Some things are perfectly right and most not so much. Man has proven above all else he is no good at all getting things perfectly right all the time. Actually he gets things perfectly right very rarely.

So, in arriving at his destinations (speaking of man's struggles to become something more) man has done so awkwardly at every turn. But if we didn't try and find some truth no matter the risk of embarrassment we would arrive at no place at all.

originally posted by: DISRAELI

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Given that the church has rejected it, If I were a betting man I'd put all my money on absolutely nothing happening at all. Whether it be today, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year or any time in my life time.

The events were not of true Marian apparition nature.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Which church? The pedophilia church? The money laundering church? The gay party church?

It would seem that an organization that has been alluded to accepting Satan into its bosom might want to supress as much as possible such as details of the third secret of Fatima and the Garabandal warnings. In the case of Fatima Lucia wrote it in private but in the case of Garabandal much of it was very public.

The word of the "Church"?? No thanks... I'd trust a politician first.

Given that the church has rejected it, If I were a betting man I'd put all my money on absolutely nothing happening at all. Whether it be today, tomorrow, next week, next month, next year or any time in my life time.

The events were not of true Marian apparition nature.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 05:20 PM
link   

tradcatknight.blogspot.com.au...

Check for yourself. The facts that lead to the condemnation are pretty damning.

Think what you want about the church, but the number of predictions that never came true are facts that are independent of one's view of Catholics.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Moving on.....

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Ok, I read that blog. I find it no more credible than you find my belief and intent in this thread.

I have read and read and read, and watched videos of Conchita's interviews. I hear sincerity in Conchita's voice, I hear humility. Things that aren't easily found now or back then. I don't think she is lying. But that's me.

The revelations from both Fatima and Garabandal I believe carried a dire message about apostasy in the Church. They said it would go where it has now gone. Back then wouldn't you have wanted suppressed that message if you were the church?

Ratzinger left because he did not want to be found in the company of Satan in his last days. He did not want to participate in the evil which has overcome the church.

Peter the Roman.... St Malachy's prophecy. Pope Francis is named after St. Francis of Assisi who had the name born Giovanni di Pietro di Bernardone. Pietro,, Peter. His parents are Italian immigrants. "Peter the Roman". Pope Francis is even dissing (yeah, I used that word) Mary. Pope Francis has communists beliefs. Pope Francis likes to try and sway elections. Walls indeed. Pope Francis is perfectly fine with the evil in the church. Perhaps he should worry about the soul of the church.

In case you think I choose my opinions casually I have read the new and old testament three times. I have read other religious works. I've read I don't know how many Near Death Experiences, thousands. All in the effort to understand God's intent in man. It only confirmed something I already felt was right. The only things that matter are love and truth.

Religions do not matter. That may make some people angry but it is the truth. I don't know how many times I read of people that had near death experiences ask which was the right religion and they were told "none of them". In reading the Bible I could see how people become judgmental, I know I did. It's a thing about human nature we have to overcome. Somehow people overlook the word, become judgmental no matter how much they have sinned, and make religions.

So, I know that Garabandal was considered false by the church. I have read this many times. I however believe the Garabandal message, not because some bishop determines my truths but I determine my own. I see truth in it.

tradcatknight.blogspot.com.au...

Check for yourself. The facts that lead to the condemnation are pretty damning.

Think what you want about the church, but the number of predictions that never came true are facts that are independent of one's view of Catholics.

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 01:49 PM
link   

The chances are high that life on earth is approaching its end.

The only way that would happen is if our planet ceased to exist!

There have been massive flood baslt eruption and huge meteorite/comet impacts yet lofe has continued unbroken for around 3,500,000,000 years.

Of course, I appreciate that some might equate "life" to humans since they dont think anything else matters

posted on May, 17 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Lol....

Man has an outward perspective where he is the center of everything. I would venture he needs the inward eye, introspection. I would blame this unconscious and ego driven perspective to be the cause of his many failings. But I have to continually ask was it an intentional design flaw. But this is often solved via suffering and eventually humility.

Concerning the disaster, the judgement I will go back to Mars. It has water. It used to have much more water and an atmosphere. On its side is a very long "scar" that looks suspiciously like it was grazed by something very big. At the end of this scar and pushed up many great volcanoes. At some point this planet lived and then it died.

In some few minuscule years man has learned all about the universe from peering out from his single planet. Somehow I doubt it. Probably man knows nothing at all.

originally posted by: AndyMayhew

The chances are high that life on earth is approaching its end.

The only way that would happen is if our planet ceased to exist!

There have been massive flood baslt eruption and huge meteorite/comet impacts yet lofe has continued unbroken for around 3,500,000,000 years.

Of course, I appreciate that some might equate "life" to humans since they dont think anything else matters

top topics

join