It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump, mulls sweeping shake-up"He's frustrated, and angry at everyone," says confidants

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
a reply to: seasonal

Who cares what people are watching think?
They are spectators.

Sometimes excuses are facts - and dont necessarily mean a person isnt trying everything in their power to make good.

Youre free to make judgements, I just think it is early

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Tardacus

I think you hit it right on the head.

Is Trump the right person to fix it though?

Can it be fixed?

What does fixed look like?

Can these questions even be answered?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: six67seven

Oh it is very early-agreed.

I think Trump ( if Trump was "boss" and someone else was playing president) would have fired himself for how he has performed so far as president or a good butt chewing.

Or do you think Trump (again if Trump was "boss" and someone else was playing president) would give the new president another chance?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Nit wit. Having the wit of a nit.
Nit: the pupae of head lice. Tiny tiny creatures.
Wit: mental sharpness
Nit wit = tiny mind

Just an FYI
Enjoy

Was a favorite insult employed by the three stogies. Nyuck nyuck nyuck...
edit on 5142017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:52 AM
link   

This is my point, "getting another chance" is completely irrelevant at this point because unless he quits or gets impeached, he gets four years just like every other schmuck before him.

Why are we talking about second chances when he hasnt completed an eighth of his first 'guaranteed' (see above possible circumstances of early termination) one?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Sometimes excuses are facts - and dont necessarily mean a person isnt trying everything in their power to make good.

But that's just it, IMHO he is easily distracted, i don't think he actually read through most of what came across his desk before signing.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Totally plausible. If he goes through with hitting reset button, the people he fires might be willing to leak information that could confirm that type of information, one way or the other.

Thats the thing about being president, youre the one guy the whole country gets to scream at, insult and blame when things dont go accordingly to every single Americans specific plan (about 350 million individual expectations).

#worstjobever

Good luck!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:01 AM
link   

You missed the point.

Trump talks a good talk, but his performance is lacking.

Keep going-stop means nothing if you can't or won't get anything done.

For him to be successful he had better get his poop in a group. Is it the hired help or is it him to blame for his disappointing performance so far?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Points being missed left and right.

Whos to blame? How should I know, can only speculate, which is not my intention.

Time will tell, but i know people are stuck in the mindset of instant gratification and "i deserve an answer right this very second because i said so"

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I think people expect that because that is what was promised- remember the campaign?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Campaign promises, thats where youre going now? Again ITS EARLY. I see what you mean about "missing points" or rather, simply ignoring or forgetting what i posted 10 minutes ago.

Instead of continuing to respond, ill just go bang my head against a brick wall.

Happy Mother's Day!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Have at it.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX
You people commenting do not know your history at all.

You need to look up how many people Andrew Jackson fired. Including the treasury secretary 3 times for refusing to direct payments to the treasury instead of the national bank to which he hated and killed eventually.

Peace.

No, Trump needs to look up facts about Jackson. And Douglas. And medicine. And climate science. And...

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Trump should get Jared to run the FBI. Then it will be on board with the progam.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Oooh...anonymous sources.

Oooh..."he consults them after dark". How nefarious!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Crosses fingers "please fire sessions, please fire sessions"

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   

He needs to clean house. All the named people as well as a few others. Including Kushner. Then he needs to hire serious-minded people with principles and not simply political aspirations. And also people with a healthy respect for the Constitution and the Office of the President as a third pillar of government, not just a soap box or cash register.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Deny Arrogance

Yes I imagine he is consulting them "after dark" and it is done after the animal sacrifices in a pentagram are done.
edit on 14-5-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Man, I would be happy if he got rid of all of the Goldman Sachs people that he installed into positions of high power. I would give him another 6 months for that act alone. I just don't see it happening though.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
Crosses fingers "please fire sessions, please fire sessions"

Oh yes please fire Jeff Sessions....................can't stand him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join