It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump Indictment: Sealed Indictment Reportedly Issued Against Trump

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+25 more 
posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Donald Trump is reportedly facing a sealed indictment, one that will form the basis for impeachment proceedings against the president and could result in him trading the White House for a jail cell.

The report claims that a FISA court has already issued the indictment, though it did not specify what charges it mentioned or exactly when it could be made public. While a sitting president cannot be arrested by the law enforcement or face trial, the indictment can lead to impeachment proceedings that would eventually lead to a trial after the president is removed from office.

The report on Trump’s indictment comes from a pair of journalists with deep ties to the intelligence community, Claude Taylor and Louise Mensch.

Don ald Trump Indictment: Sealed Indictment Reportedly Issued Against Trump, Will Become Basis For Impeachment

Oh boy, could this be true? At the moment, skepticism is high because the only two sources are from two journalists, that's it. These two apparently have very good sources within the intelligence field and both have delivered this bombshell from their own separate sources. I don't know anything about Claude Taylor and Louise Mensch so I have nothing to add to their credibility.

Will Trump be served? At this point only time will tell and if he is going to be served who knows how long that will be but I imagine the sooner the better now that word is leaking out. So keep some popcorn handy just in case!
edit on 14-5-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

+62 more 
posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Source is a tweet from Claude Taylor.

The FISA Court does *nothing* but hear warrant requests for foreign surveillance. It doesn't issue indictments.

Fake news.

edit on 14-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-5-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

+72 more 
posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Oh boy, could this be true?

No.

Just more unhinged liberal fake news and wishful thinking.

+14 more 
posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:10 AM
link   

This sounds like the counterpart to that thread 3 days ago about a Federal Judge issuing something against Obama. Lots of excitement for 3 pages...then it died off as people realized it was FAKE news.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:11 AM
link   
For now I am gonna toss this in with the Obama/Kenyan thing and call it nonsense.

I could be wrong of course, what great entertainment it would be, but for now..until big media picks up on this, gonna call it bogus.

+26 more 
posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

All you have to do is look at the front page of this "publication".
www.inquisitr.com...

There are so many anti-Trump stories, it's obvious that the Inquisitr is run by one of the immature Social Justice Warriors. And one who's not too bright at that. Can't even spell "inquisitor", LOL.

+12 more 
posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

Like I said, skepticism is high but let's not pretend Liberals cornered the market on fake news because that achievement belongs to conservatives. The fake news about Hillary during the election was ridiculous!

From what little I read about Claude he's a former staffer from the Bill Clinton era, I hope that doesn't trigger you guys, and Louise is a former English politician turned writer/journalist who loves British and American intelligence agencies.

It's not much, that's all I got.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Check, recheck, then check again.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

To be fair, the Obama/Kenya thing was always nonsense but Trump could have easily earned this. The man is a pathological liar and just recently told the world during an interview he fired Comey because he doesn't believe the Trump/Russia thing should be investigated (yes he referred to himself in the third person).

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:30 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Well, do you really think your conservative outlets like Inforwars and Breitbart would dare carry a story about this? Of course it will be the Trump hating outlets that carry it first. If this is true then conservative outlets will pick it up eventually because they would have no choice. If it is false, they'll still probably pick it up for laughs depending on how much attention it got.

But it's not about the outlet, this story is about two people, Claude and Louise.
edit on 14-5-2017 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

www.inquisitr.com...

There are so many anti-Trump stories, it's obvious that the Inquisitr is run by one of the immature Social Justice Warriors. And one who's not too bright at that. Can't even spell "inquisitor", LOL.

Yes, like eyeballing a ufo video on a channel with a # ton of videos of "ufos" (birds and satellites), it is pretty much dismissable.
Now, if this was on the front of like fox or cnn, then yeah, could be something..but partisan nonsense is just that.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

To be fair, the Obama/Kenya thing was always nonsense but Trump could have easily earned this. The man is a pathological liar and just recently told the world during an interview he fired Comey because he doesn't believe the Trump/Russia thing should be investigated (yes he referred to himself in the third person).

But again, until it is something reporting this outside of the Trump angst partisan rants..then its on the same level of believably.
Will wait for a slightly more balanced source to suggest this stuff..and even this source is more a ? than a !

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: carewemust

www.inquisitr.com...

Yes, like eyeballing a ufo video on a channel with a # ton of videos of "ufos" (birds and satellites), it is pretty much dismissable.
Now, if this was on the front of like fox or cnn, then yeah, could be something..but partisan nonsense is just that.

Right. As Swills said, the FAR right AND the FAR left publications are mostly FAKE.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:48 AM
link   

Did some more research and in your defense, Taylor worded his tweet wrong.

“Separate sources with links to the intelligence and justice communities have stated that a sealed indictment has been granted against Donald Trump,”

www.rawstory.com...

My question is who leaked the info. Grand juror or prosecutors office?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:51 AM
link   

Oh I'm well aware of the skepticism, I said it was highly suspect in the OP but Trump being a corrupt individual holds WAY more water than conservatives claiming Obama was born in Kenya and is a Muslim. This is all just breaking as of a few hours ago so like I said, time will tell if there's any truth to it at all.

That said, I don't see what Claude and Louise would gain from making this all up.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:54 AM
link   
What a bunch of cow dung! The sources are claiming that Orin Hatch will take over as the new POTUS. What about the legal transition? The VPOTUS is second in line. The order of succession is set by the United States Constitution and the Presidential Succession Act of 1947 as subsequently amended to include newly created cabinet offices. The succession follows the order of Vice President, Speaker of the House, President pro tempore of the Senate, and then the heads of federal executive departments who form the US Cabinet, which currently has fifteen members, beginning with the Secretary of State. Those heads of departments who are ineligible to act as President are ineligible to succeed the President by succession, for example if they are not a natural-born U.S. citizens.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Violater1
What a bunch of cow dung! The sources are claiming that Orin Hatch will take over as the new POTUS. What about the legal transition? The VPOTUS is second in line. The order of succession is set by the United States Constitution and the Presidential Succession Act of 1947 as subsequently amended to include newly created cabinet offices.

Yes, absolute hogwash.
If Trump was to be ejected, we would have President Pence until 2020.

In which case..not bad. I like his temperament. He may be a bit wacky with his gay conversion therapy stuff, but he does have the mannerisms of a diplomat.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:00 AM
link   
Until more sources, including major ones, cover it, I'm gonna put this in the grey basket, under highly suspect, and unlikely.

Not that I doubt that Trump is guilty, or that he won't be indicted. But these things take time to process. Removing a sitting president is very difficult to do, though not impossible.

Give it a little time.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Newsweek article here talking about a string of events and even brings up Claude and his talk of indictments.

JAMES COMEY, DONALD TRUMP, RUSSIAGATE AND THE MOTHER’S DAY MASSACRE

Former Bill Clinton White House staffer Claude Taylor tweeted that, according to “a source with knowledge of the investigation...nine sealed indictments came down in one case with sixteen more expected in others.”

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Huh? Where are you reading that?

Pence would be POTUS, everyone knows that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join