It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Daughter's Shadow Person

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: DeathSlayer

That would be your opinion or an assumption,I used to see them they never attack,just like to have their presence known,I have no idea what they are,another dimension perhaps

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Your daughters seeing a djinn.

If she actually approached it then she seems brave

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oldtimer2

That would be your opinion or an assumption,I used to see them they never attack,just like to have their presence known,I have no idea what they are,another dimension perhaps

You are right normally they never attack. Like I said .... once I teased one.... and he got pissed real quick ... my reason with be respectful and don't stare at them. I have seen a few who do not run or back down....and again I am only talking about the Hat man.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: firefromabove
Your daughters seeing a djinn.

If she actually approached it then she seems brave

Djinn is mostly in ME and Asia .... not so much towards western colonies....

BUT when comparing Djinn to known western entities .... they come from the same realm and have the same master.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JDeLattre89

I'm so sorry for your daughter and can relate to the frustration that you and her mother must feel. My oldest daughter's story is somewhat similar however she is much older, it began in her teens, and she has other physical, emotional, psychological problems associated so they are likely very different situation?

Some issues that preceded (and during) the visitations/hallucinations were debilitating migraines, dark depression (it's just a vicious cycle really). Her visitor would whisper to her. Sometimes my daughter would hear her before she saw her. She was only able to make out one word one time and the word was 'run'. It would all (days of her being ill) culminate with terrible vomiting, sometimes screaming and then a collapse into bed for some days. She's had every physical/psychological test known (I'm likely exaggerating) and the physical tests are normal (MRIs, blood work etc). The psychological tests are ongoing.

Now to be clear I am not suggesting that your daughter and mine suffer with the same issues, I'm merely relating as I can feel your pain and frustration. I've moved my bedroom next to hers now. I've sat many a night with her, waiting for it.

The old hag (not sure what else to call it) has been gone for some time now but, I can sense she's coming back soon. In my daughter's case, it's very cyclical.

I write (crappy) stories/poems to purge emotionally. I wrote this one for her/for me last year. She's older now and says it's okay to share more of her story if it helps someone, somewhere. I think folks can feels so isolated and alone as if they are the only ones going through a situation (and in their small world, they are) and just need to connect. I am friends 'off line' with some ATS members and for a time she wasn't comfortable with me sharing too much directly but, she is more trusting and again, hopes it helps someone else if only in knowing they are supported and heard.

Interestingly, your story gave me a sense of deja vu. Have you written about this before?
Anyway, I'm very long winded this morning, my friend and I apologize. With the utmost respect may I suggest some blood work just to get a base line and make sure there is nothing physical going on with your daughter.
Here's a link to the story about my princess.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I hope something in all of this helps somehow and just know that I will be thinking of you all and sending positive thoughts your way and wishing for this hag to be on it's way and leave your daughter alone. Perhaps if there's enough of you, you all can will it away. Your daughter may find her strength in that act.
Good luck to you all my friend!

(post by Woodcarver removed for a manners violation)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:26 AM
link   

That's utter nonsense regarding meditation. Only very few christians have claimed that meditation opens you up to spirit influence or attacks. No regular meditators that I have ever talked to mentioned that. Have you been watching too much exorcist movies?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aeshma

When did she first see the shadow. Who decided its intent?

2-3 yrs ago

noone knows intent, she can feel that it is evil

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Its hard to say. They don't always manifest as shadows. When I was like 3 or 4 there was this pale looking dead girl that used to whisper to me at night. I don't remember ever understanding what she said, only that it really creeped me out. Then it seemed to go away for most of my childhood until I reached my early 20s (I just turned 30 this spring). Then from my late 2012-late 2016, it really took off into full blown night terrors, sleep paralysis, waking psychedelic style hallucinations, and OoBEs. Then it just went silent again. I get still some strange dreams and mild paralysis from time to time, but nothing like before.

I know for a fact that I'm not crazy, because my wife woke up out of body and saw a zombie looking woman getting ready to jump on my chest. She jumped back into her body to wake me up. That happened in 2012 or 2013.

There hasn't been any lasting bodily harm, but they can temporarily arrest your breathing at night. Just enough to make you think you're going to die. But I don't think they have authority to kill us.

Get a priest and cleanse the demons from your house. If you are being truthful, your family has problems.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: scottobereal

Going to a priest is just about the worse thing you can do. God has the situation under control.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Thanks for the variety of different perspectives everyone. I believe we as a family can take it from here (yes, we have talked to other sources as well). But if in need of further advise, I may seek further answers just not now.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I've had two entities matching that description appear in my bedroom; one in 1995 and the other in 2010. Two completely different locations, years apart. The first one attacked me, the second attempted to buy was frightened away by my cat, who tracked its flight across the ceiling and out the window.

They're like vermin. Malicious and greedy things. They were never human...I believe that like most entities, they come through into our world from another via doorways, or more accurately, pass through on their way to somewhere else, and sometimes they find things or people that interest them for whatever reason, so they hang around for a while. I call them wraiths. The two I encountered were separate entities, but I know people who have had the same being lurk around for years.

They are scary. They give off a greedy sort of predatory energy...the one that attacked me paralyzed me and forced open my mouth and was in the process of lowering its "face" down to mine when I finally summoned enough strength to break its grasp. I can only imagine what it was trying to do, and none of it is good, but as soon as I broke free, it lifted off me and shot up and into the corner of the ceiling and was gone.

They appear to stand, but they don't have feet...they are malleable, fluid. They can stretch really tall or compress, and they can take on a humanoid shape, but they typically look like a floating ink blot, completely black...so black in fact that they're almost glowing. The best approximation of what they look like to me is the oil slick monster from Fern Gully. They ooze and are very cold...when they're really close to you, it feels like a damp mist is all over you, but when you go to wipe it, it's totally dry.

I don't know how to get rid of one that's lurking, but if there are paranormal investigators in your area, give them a call. They're probably already familiar with these beings...they are really common, especially with children because kids don't have the filter that most adults do.

They really dislike cats, I can say that for sure. I would definitely, as a general precaution, refrain from giving the thing energy by talking about it frightening anyone. They want to frighten people. They feed off of it in some way.

It's awesome that you are taking this seriously and believe your daughter. Many parents don't.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

No feet? oh yeah you got something going on in there.

Personally i can not deal with that (SNIP) anymore,i run away from them and move out, these kind of things often will have a detrimental effect on the psyche, we are living in 2017, no amount of prayer is going to work, the powerful ones have been dead for thousands of years.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: JDeLattre89

originally posted by: Aeshma

When did she first see the shadow. Who decided its intent?

2-3 yrs ago

noone knows intent, she can feel that it is evil

She could possibly be a "sensitive" - someone who can "feel" her suroundings. Others might see or hear. Myself....I can only see them. When they speak I cannot hear what they are telling me and its hard to read their lips....if you saw some of the faces I have seen.

I am trying to learn how to read lips....not as easy as you would think.

edit on 14-5-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: BELIEVERpriest

Its hard to say. They don't always manifest as shadows. When I was like 3 or 4 there was this pale looking dead girl that used to whisper to me at night. I don't remember ever understanding what she said, only that it really creeped me out. Then it seemed to go away for most of my childhood until I reached my early 20s (I just turned 30 this spring). Then from my late 2012-late 2016, it really took off into full blown night terrors, sleep paralysis, waking psychedelic style hallucinations, and OoBEs. Then it just went silent again. I get still some strange dreams and mild paralysis from time to time, but nothing like before.

I know for a fact that I'm not crazy, because my wife woke up out of body and saw a zombie looking woman getting ready to jump on my chest. She jumped back into her body to wake me up. That happened in 2012 or 2013.

There hasn't been any lasting bodily harm, but they can temporarily arrest your breathing at night. Just enough to make you think you're going to die. But I don't think they have authority to kill us.

Hi

Dude .... why don't you and me talk more often?

Basically I think we are on the same side.....maybe a few minor differences.... but dude.......

OK....you have spirit of discernment....so you have been baptized. You don't need to answer, I already know that one.

Sounds like Lilith is visiting you....of course she has wings but she can hide them but not her owl like feet. She likes using that "zombie look". A real man hater that one.

Where in the "hell" have you been and with whom were you hanging around with 2011/2012?

Have you been to the caribbean or to South America?

edit on 14-5-2017 by DeathSlayer because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: tigertatzen

I remember reading your posts about the supernatural but did not realize you were still having issues with these things.

So how long has these things been bothering you?

And they are following you?

Whats the distance?

How often are the nightmares?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

In my experience, these entities can't really be identified by name. They like to take on the form of various "mythological" demons. One day in might be Lillith, another day, the Russian Babayaga accompanied by Vasselisa (that has actually happened to me). I didn't know what Babayaga was until I searched google.

My visual encounters have been quite rare. Most of what I get are night terrors (which usually don't terrify me anymore), sleep paralysis, and the occasional OoBE.

I study some pretty heavy stuff in the Bible that most churchs don't have the knowledge to teach. Everyone I know who study along similar lines have very similar experiences. Its like Paul with the thorn in the flesh...the Lord's grace is sufficient.

Just a couple of nights ago, I had a dream that my jaw locked up and some external force was mashing my teeth together until the began to crumble (my teeth are healthy, I don't grind them). Thats pretty common for me. I've learned to use 1John1:9 and prayer in my dreams, then I patiently wait it out.

Around 2011-2012 I had just move to a cow pastor in the middle of nowhere, but that was around the time that I started studying the Bible more aggressively.
edit on 14-5-2017 by BELIEVERpriest because: typos

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeathSlayer

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: DeathSlayer
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

PS sleep paralysis isnt always evil......its a very logical phenomenon that comes from your body falling dead asleep before your mind does........happens to me quite a bit and is completely explainable mostly when im really really physically exhausted.....

This is BS..... sleep paralysis is BS....do NOT listen to this.....

You're joking right? dont listen to what I had to say?

No sleep paralysis isnt not inherently evil.......

In fact I can induce sleep paralysis........just stop with that misinfo

Sleep paralysis is not BS its a common thing.......

My apologies.....I ran off my mouth.... I added to the post...

Let me say that...... what you call sleep paralysis occurs because THAT person is NOT protected while slipping into, in the middle of, or out of unconsciousness leaving themselves exposed. Now a protection prayer is the LEAST thing that should be done.....there are other things available HOWEVER a NIGHTLY protection prayer will help.

Read your posts on this thread. You are respectful. What you are saying is good info.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Woodcarver

He's not teaching his kid anything

He's just reporting what his kid said she saw

Shadow people are real and millions have seen them

Including myself

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 12:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: firefromabove
millions have seen them
Quite a few have, possibly millions.

Shadow people are real
Even if millions have seen them it doesn't make them real. Generally if something is real, other people can also see it. If not it's considered a hallucination by the person that is seeing something that nobody else can see.

This happens a lot with children, apparently 8% of children according to this source:

Hallucinations: A Systematic Review of Points of Similarity and Difference Across Diagnostic Classes

There are many disorders and conditions (including nonpathological cases) in which hallucinations have been reported ...

Psychotic experiences occur in around 4%–7% of the general population, proving transitory in around 80% of cases. In this group, incidence of hallucinations varies with developmental stage, appearing with relatively high prevalence in children (8%) and older adults (community 1%–5%; residential care 63%), and some adults on a continuum of hallucination proneness. Hallucinations also occur transiently in situations causing extreme physiological or psychological stress (fatigue, sensory deprivation, bereavement, etc.).
So an 8% hallucination rate for children means that if there are 1000 children in her school, on average there would be abut 80 of them seeing things that other people can't see.

If she was my daughter I'd ask her if anybody else can see the shadow person, and if she answers no, then I'd explain she's not alone and it's not unusual for children her age to have such experiences. Then I'd ask her why she thinks she can see the shadow person, but nobody else can. Depending on how she answers it may or may not give some insights into her situation. Is she feeling lonely and is the shadow person following her keeping her from feeling alone in some sense? Maybe or maybe not, I'm sure there are many varied reasons for the 8% of children who have these experiences.

My strategy would be to encourage her to spend time with her friends, so if she's pre-occupied with playing with her friends, she won't have time to wonder whether shadow people are following her around.

The statistics above indicate that in a fair amount of childhood hallucinations, children just grow out of them as they grow up.

edit on 2017515 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join