It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To be Hated for Doing What is Right

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
a reply to: ofnoaccount

If the 144, 000 were before you then sorry you are not one of them.

"1 of the 144,000." Wrote that so you could understand it better. And still, no mention of what was in the report.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:54 PM
link   

For starters I won't open any strange links due to virus alert and secondly I'm sick of opening the door naked to god knockers, I'm not the most attractive looking thing which helps scare off the god knockers.
Also I was erased to love and respect the mother earth and religions only cause death and separation.
edit on 13-5-2017 by Cloudbuster because: Spelling duh

edit on 13-5-2017 by Cloudbuster because: Spelling duh

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: ofnoaccount
Everyone on earth understood the fraud of Putin.

Ummmm....Currently in America there seems to be a whole lot of people who don't understand that. Including our President and his Party and his Loyalists.

I get what you're saying. But you can't say Everyone. Not by a long shot.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster

For starters I won't open any strange links due to virus alert and secondly I'm sick of opening the door naked to god knockers, I'm not the most attractive looking thing which helps scare off the god knockers.
Also I was erased to love and respect the mother earth and religions only cause death and separation.

You have never heard nor will ever hear of such a report. And thus you lose out.

And still you or anyone else brave enough to open the link have been able to report on it.

That must perk someone's curiosity.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Everyone on earth understood the fraud of Putin.

Ummmm....Currently in America there seems to be a whole lot of people who don't understand that. Including our President and his Party and his Loyalists.

I get what you're saying. But you can't say Everyone. Not by a long shot.

True. But when I said "everyone" it did not mean every person. It just meant people who are watching what is happening.

Thank you for the correction though. It can be taken to mean something else.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
All the haters of the true God Jehovah. All of them. Not one of you can give a report on this video?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:14 AM
link   

I applaud you for trying to enlighten the ATS crowd, but quite a few of them are quite close minded

about the coming World changes.

Remember: "Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces." (Matthew 7:6).

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:15 AM
link   

The problem is we live in a world where people like the fact that Putin bans certain Religions and treats those people like subhuman animals. What's crazy is that some of the biggest fans are other Religious People of a different Religion.

There are people who love the fact that he bans Gay People too. That the populace likes to find some gay people and just kick the living crap out of them because they're gay. There are people who like that stuff. They get off on hurting people because they are different. They think different, look different, talk different, etc.

That's the world we live in. What's even worse than that is the fact that many people actually like that about the world too.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   

You think just as God does.

If you knew where my thoughts go sometimes, you wouldn't believe in God anymore.

[quot] And thus that cannot be your real value. He knows that.

This is where people get defensive.........when you attack their sense of self-worth. When you assume that everything they think and all the personal accomplishments they made, were only made because of something you have to have faith in in order to exist, you are diminishing them and the life they stand for. And that, fellow poster, is a bull# assumption.

And if your God knows that, yet continues doing what he does he's a first class prick.

There is no God. There is just us, and if you need validation for your thoughts and actions from something that only exists because you have faith that it does, you're sad.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Taupin Desciple

You think just as God does.

If you knew where my thoughts go sometimes, you wouldn't believe in God anymore.

[quot] And thus that cannot be your real value. He knows that.

This is where people get defensive.........when you attack their sense of self-worth. When you assume that everything they think and all the personal accomplishments they made, were only made because of something you have to have faith in in order to exist, you are diminishing them and the life they stand for. And that, fellow poster, is a bull# assumption.

And if your God knows that, yet continues doing what he does he's a first class prick.

There is no God. There is just us, and if you need validation for your thoughts and actions from something that only exists because you have faith that it does, you're sad.

It is not me. I don't know anyone here. God knows you.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:27 AM
link   

The problem is we live in a world where people like the fact that Putin bans certain Religions and treats those people like subhuman animals. What's crazy is that some of the biggest fans are other Religious People of a different Religion.

There are people who love the fact that he bans Gay People too. That the populace likes to find some gay people and just kick the living crap out of them because they're gay. There are people who like that stuff. They get off on hurting people because they are different. They think different, look different, talk different, etc.

That's the world we live in. What's even worse than that is the fact that many people actually like that about the world too.

Putin is a small part of what is happening.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Yeah, I know. You're kinda missing the point of what I'm saying. Putin was just an example since you were already using him as an example.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

Yeah, I know. You're kinda missing the point of what I'm saying. Putin was just an example since you were already using him as an example.

Atheist governments like Stahlin's always persecuted homosexuals.

It is no different today.
edit on 14-5-2017 by ofnoaccount because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   

You nor I have any idea of the mind of God.

Great!

Then it's settled.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

You nor I have any idea of the mind of God.

Great!

Then it's settled.

Still no one to speak up to what was said.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Really???

Because it seems to me the largest overall group that hates gays uses one God or another to base that hate on.

Atheists seem to have no issue with Gays from what I can tell.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   

With regards to being hated for doing what is right

You are supposed to fit in a box labelled politics,religion,science or new age belief and just obey orders and wait in your chains for the messiah,saviour or guru to come but some of us understand he never will come and are inclined to act to try to change things and we are particularly hated as we upset the normalcy bias.Most people do not want to wake up the Jehovahs Witnesses are an establishment box or a slavery mind subset therefore the thread title is not applicable their banning is politics not due to the truth.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

With regards to being hated for doing what is right

You are supposed to fit in a box labelled politics,religion,science or new age belief and just obey orders and wait in your chains for the messiah,saviour or guru to come but some of us understand he never will come and are inclined to act to try to change things and we are particularly hated as we upset the normalcy bias.Most people do not want to wake up the Jehovahs Witnesses are an establishment box or a slavery mind subset therefore the thread title is not applicable their banning is politics not due to the truth.

You didn't address the video in the OP either.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Sorry the links not that obvious Ill LOOK AND REPORT BACK

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: khnum

Sorry the links not that obvious Ill LOOK AND REPORT BACK

??????? ????? ?? ?? ? ? ? ? ? ???????????????? ? ??????

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join