It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Drops Case Against Prevezon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Remember when this site used to be a conspiracy theory site?

www.cnn.com...

Prevezon owns "high value real estate in Manhattan". This is the case where the Russian lawyer prosecuting this case "fell out of a fourth floor window in Moscow while moving a bath tub", and now the case gets suddenly and mysteriously settled,the day before the trial was supposed to start?

High value real estate in Manhattan? They're very carefully not saying where they spent this $!7 million. One of the properties they bought was owned by a company called "250 East Borrower". One of the principals of the company is ... Elliott Spitzer. Easy found with a quick Google search

blawgsearch.justia.com...

There seems to be massive corruption around this purchase, not just with laundered money involved. The investigation was unexpectedly shut down and settled with no one missing fault.

When will we get some real investigative journalism happening again? The corruption within the USA is so blatantly rampant, and is ignored on conspiracy forums such as this one.

Meanwhile, ridiculous posts about Donald Trump get pages and pages of discussion.

Real conspiracies like this one, and the railroading of Dominique Strauss-Khan during the Greek bail out loan talks (Which passed while he was in jail), or the laughingly called suicide of David Kelly are barely discussed.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: babybunnies
Elliott Spitzer?

Isn't he the guy that owned the building that Chelsea Clinton lives in?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
"When will we get some real investigative journalism happening again? "

Probably when the Clintons and their cronies are dead or imprisoned, eh?

They've bought off or executed anyone who has crossed them, at every level of government.

How many journalists have disappeared or "killed themselves" in the pursuit of the Clinton foundation alone?
I wouldn't do that job. Money isn't anything when you're bargaining with death.
Care to research? It's not fun. Bipartisanship isn't good. There are corrupt evil humans with all sorts of messed up ideas on how to run the world.

They say ignorance is bliss, and they aren't wrong.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies

There seems to be massive corruption around this purchase, not just with laundered money involved. The investigation was unexpectedly shut down and settled with no one missing fault.

Real conspiracies like this one, and the railroading of Dominique Strauss-Khan during the Greek bail out loan talks (Which passed while he was in jail), or the laughingly called suicide of David Kelly are barely discussed.

I agree with much of what your saying and to that I will add this.

US govt has in effect become a criminal gang and Ill make this very clear. Text

The Americian people are the only people who can fix this sitution and they are running out of time. In fact they are so short of time, I doubt it will ever occur. The problem is that all western govts are the same as the US but to a much lessor extent.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies

I agree with much of what your saying and to that I will add this.

US govt has in effect become a criminal gang and Ill make this very clear. It does not matter which faction is in power

The Americian people are the only people who can fix this sitution and they are running out of time. In fact they are so short of time, I doubt it will ever occur. The problem is that all western govts are the same as the US but to a much lessor extent.

edit on 14-5-2017 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   
these political thread, no thinking is required for the most part, just repeat your party's talking points. At least democrats are willing to budge on an issue, republicans wont believe anything that that disputes their view of the world, both are fanatical IMO.

As for Strauss-Khan, he got busted once he saw that the US not only has no gold, but we dont have any gold for our daily IMF payment. He was gonna tell, we can't have that, now can we?

top topics

join