It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dangers of ALUMINUM & how it tricks the human body

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I would like to shed light on the relationships of Silica and Aluminum and how the body can be duped into the negative influences that Aluminum has on the human body. The concepts I want to emphasize aren't anything ground breaking, but it is just a way of looking at the subject that made me realize just how important Silica is to the metaphysical health of the human body.

realfarmacy.com...

Now, science and natural health debate the two individually and how they may relate to the body, but maybe the focus should sway to how the body relates to the processing of the elements? It is fair to assume that both elements reside, move about, and affect the trillons of neurological synapses that occur in each of us individually. Well, it's also a known science that minerals and nutrients are needed within the body to thrive.

www.chm.bris.ac.uk...

www.lookchem.com...

Now, take a look at the 6 sided structure of both Silica and Aluminum. Notice how they are not very much distinguishable? Well, the body sees this as the same as our microscopes do... that there is no difference, and that the body will process them both as the same. Well, now that we know that the body can't determine the difference between the 2 we must dig deeper to find out how differences between Silica and Aluminum can alter the course of affect... a cause and affect relationship is important to decipher?

Well, the links don't stop with the molecular structure and the reality that the body sees no difference between Silica and Aluminum. See, Silica has magnetic properties. Electrical synapses can occur freely when Silica is the mineral used to enable neurological synapses. Aluminum as we know is a non-magnetic element. So when the body processes Aluminum in supplement of Silica, the conducting agent is no longer in place to enable natural synapses to occur within the neurological system.

pubs.acs.org...

See, how even big pharm is using the natural magnetic properties of Silica to deliver other sythentic forms of drugs? I would advise an avoidance of Aluminum and supplement with Silica instead of continuously clinging to the big pharm system. Now, if toxicity is already a concern, than maybe synthetics are the way to go. I more so want this information to help us learn how to try to avoid Aluminum intake to begin... it's not going to go away or stop, but we can counter balance the intake of it with a boosted Silica intake.

www.vitalhealthzone.com...

Eating foods from the link are good for Silica absorption. Avoiding unnatural deodorants and limiting cooking with Aluminum will help limit Aluminum intake. How one approaches a balance to these 2 elements within the body is their own choosing.

Once the link of magnetism of Silica and lack thereof within Aluminum was the 1st eye opening link to me. The inability for the body to determine any difference between the 2 was the eye opening, shocking aspect that made me become aware about the minerals that we are ingesting... not just the vitamins. Our entire neurological system is operated through electrical/magnetic principles. In terms of the body, Aluminum is essentially a resistor in a circuit, or insulation around a wire. Since the signals within the body require dielectric substrates, a non magnetic entity within a magnetic system equates to synapses not getting the message to the proper channels. The more toxicity occurs, the ignored channels begin to show signs of atrophy.

theradiclereview.com...

So, drink more horsetail tea! It's one of the best sources of Silica from the plant world. It's also the only plant that reproduces through a system similar to humans... a system where sperm is passed to the female egg.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Aluminum in the deodorant, fluoride in the water, and Fox news on the TV.

Man, if only we could all be happy little citizens..

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Very interesting and useful. Thank you for taking the trouble to post this.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ttobban

But aluminum flakes in aerosol form are really good for reflecting sunlight into outer space keeping our planet nice and cool so the people don't panic by passing laws to curb the use of fossil fuels.

Don't eat sand is a good public health warning.

edit on 13-5-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   
Thanks for a great post just tossed some deodorant.

When we raised our kids Aluminum pots and pans was THE way to go. conducted heat better and so on, all those tomato sauce dishes and baking left the pans with pits if only we had known!!
edit on 13-5-2017 by SeaWorthy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

That's where I'm at with it too... getting rid of the unnatural deodorant because of the fact that it's being put straight onto the skin pores. I may change pans in time, but the teas should do a good job about being far more penetrable than the traces of it from cookware. I have switched out my water supply to include the Fiji water to 1.5L every 2-3 days because it's got the best Silica content from the common store bought waters.

It's impossible to cut all these things off. I just apply the techniques of removing one thing at a time and monitoring how I feel. Maybe the overall balance awareness of it will help thwart chances of dementia. I am a health conscious person, so choices of such ring loud to me. I do feel better as I apply these things naturally... wellness is a hobby, and I would like to inspire others to pass the wellness gene onto their own spirits and offspring.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Alum in pickles and some quick melting cheeses contain aluminum. Look up Alum.

You get more aluminum form one pickle containing alum than from cooking a week in aan aluminum pot. The exception is when acid foods like tomatoe anything is cooked in aluminum pots or pans, it uptakes aluminum from the pot.

Remember, many restaurants still use Aluminum pots to make their soups, in fact most of them do.

Some Antacids also contain aluminum. Evidently the aluminum shorts out the acid producing cells. Mountain climbers used to go get treatment for aluminum poisoning a lot, they use aluminum cooking and eating utinsils a lot.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

The cheese factor is probably answer to any imbalance I have. Cheese is like a drug... it's crazy. The pickle one os a new one to me, but makes sense... I love those too.

At least I managed to stay out of restaurants lately... I source food myself more and more. Can't see the cheese going away though... that would be a tough one to give up.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: ttobban

The cheese factor is probably answer to any imbalance I have. Cheese is like a drug... it's crazy. The pickle one os a new one to me, but makes sense... I love those too.

At least I managed to stay out of restaurants lately... I source food myself more and more. Can't see the cheese going away though... that would be a tough one to give up.

The cheese addiction is probably to casomorphin. It is concentrated in cheeses. en.wikipedia.org...

Many people lack enzymes to break down this opiate and it can cause some problems. Also there are food chemistries that block the breakdown of this chemistry by blocking the enzyme that breaks it down. A1 milk has more of this casomorphin than A2 milk.

Drink your milk, it will keep you buzzed up so you can't see what is going on. This opiate is broken down by a different enzyme than our bodies enzyme that breaks down our natural pain peptides. Too much of this opiate peptide and you are hooked and on top of that it can lead to problems long term if you can't make adequate enzyme. Yogurt actually has live lactobaccili that might actually excrete chemistry to block the enzyme that breaks down the casomorphin and keep you high longer and get you more addicted to milk. I'm pretty sure a new drug they are introducing related to barberine will also block the enzyme, dandelion root tea also blocks the enzyme that breaks that opiate down.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Awesome advice... thank you very much.

I am about 2 to 3 years out on eliminating milk. I still cook with it, but even that is rare. I move to almond milk, and noticed a significant improvement in reducing phlegm within breathing. I still consume cheese at the same rate, and I bet it's related to the opiate aspect you mentioned. Thanks again, that tidbit will keep me busy for a while!

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Awesome advice... thank you very much.

I am about 2 to 3 years out on eliminating milk. I still cook with it, but even that is rare. I move to almond milk, and noticed a significant improvement in reducing phlegm within breathing. I still consume cheese at the same rate, and I bet it's related to the opiate aspect you mentioned. Thanks again, that tidbit will keep me busy for a while!

The phlem is related to the albumin in milk. It dialates the intestines openings into the transfer area so proteins can get through. It is a part of all animals digestive systems. The trouble is that milk is made for babies to drink mothers milk, so not completely digested proteins that are not ready can enter into the blood. Even if you were to drink mothers milk, it still does this and the immune system has to get rid of those not digested right proteins which jumps up phlem production of The Casomorphin is actually a part of that increase in phlem somehow.

Either way, milk was pushed on us to calm a crying baby (society) long ago. The calming properties of milk has been known for over fifty years. The push was on, they did not want society wired up and protesting, slightly sick was much better. I don't know if almond milk is any better for you than milk, it seems like they are pushing that too hard, it has to somehow cause settling. Soy milk is not good for people and it does have goitrogen and endocrine disruptive properties.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   

That's where I'm at with it too... getting rid of the unnatural deodorant because of the fact that it's being put straight onto the skin pores. I may change pans in time, but the teas should do a good job about being far more penetrable than the traces of it from cookware. I have switched out my water supply to include the Fiji water to 1.5L every 2-3 days because it's got the best Silica content from the common store bought waters.

It's impossible to cut all these things off. I just apply the techniques of removing one thing at a time and monitoring how I feel. Maybe the overall balance awareness of it will help thwart chances of dementia. I am a health conscious person, so choices of such ring loud to me. I do feel better as I apply these things naturally... wellness is a hobby, and I would like to inspire others to pass the wellness gene onto their own spirits and offspring.

I have tried this and found my memory improved immediately real or imagined. I have been using a simple strobing flashlight it is not dangerous so why not. I do each eye and then both simultaneously for 15 min total. There were studies done with laser light but the3y found that LED works You can buy the correct HZ lights but I feel the light I am using has made a change, I stopped needing Ginko.
news.mit.edu...
Laser
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

Using LED lights flickering at a specific frequency, MIT researchers have shown that they can substantially reduce the beta amyloid plaques seen in Alzheimer’s disease, in the visual cortex of mice.
This treatment appears to work by inducing brain waves known as gamma oscillations, which the researchers discovered help the brain suppress beta amyloid production and invigorate cells responsible for destroying the plaques.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Now, when you say you've seen improvement in memory, do you mean the aluminum avoidance or do you mean by deodorant specifically? I look forward to testing the removal of aluminum through deodorants and its long term changes in myself. I have already been off Flouride for quite some time, and my sleep, dreaming, and meditation has really benefited.

Thanks for the awesome link! I have been quietly working on sensory deprivation chambers that offer light and frequency healing in a sensory void environment... what you add is a great help to these aspects of wellness for me. These chambers will strive to be a primary addiction treatment foundation, but a way to provide centering as well... for all, not just addicts.

There's also light spectrum therapy that is used in relationship with the frequency aspects you mentioned. Internal de-calcification is a primary focus of mine... there are so many ways to achieve this, that I learn one a day I'd say.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Now, when you say you've seen improvement in memory, do you mean the aluminum avoidance or do you mean by deodorant specifically? I look forward to testing the removal of aluminum through deodorants and its long term changes in myself. I have already been off Flouride for quite some time, and my sleep, dreaming, and meditation has really benefited.

Thanks for the awesome link! I have been quietly working on sensory deprivation chambers that offer light and frequency healing in a sensory void environment... what you add is a great help to these aspects of wellness for me. These chambers will strive to be a primary addiction treatment foundation, but a way to provide centering as well... for all, not just addicts.

There's also light spectrum therapy that is used in relationship with the frequency aspects you mentioned. Internal de-calcification is a primary focus of mine... there are so many ways to achieve this, that I learn one a day I'd say.

The memory improvement is from the light therapy I have been doing even though it is not what the study is doing I think my own simple pulsing light works. Maybe the sungazers are right that it helps humans to look at the sun as it is rising and setting directly.

Sun gazingIdea--also known as solar healing, solargazing, sun staring, Sun Yoga, Surya Yoga and Solar Yoga. All terms refer to the practice of staring directly at the sun in order to receive nourishment, healing and spiritual enlightenment. The gazing is done only during the first hour after sunrise or the last hour before sunset, when the sun’s rays are most gentle to your eye.

articles.mercola.com...

The deodorant aluminum is recent for me but it sure is hard to find a replacement that works.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   
So is drinking soda and beer from aluminium cans really bad? I find cans way more convenient to bottles as I have to save them here in MI to return for the deposit.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

Well, beer is one of the listed items that is rich in Silica, but I can't indicate as to whether the aluminum cans are a negative influence or not. We'll have to look into it more, or maybe find out some more info on this to avoid just throwing random opinions to people. As it is still new to me too that the body can't tell the difference between Aluminum and Silica, I am still in efforts to eliminate the large volume consumption of Aluminum as I learn more.

I thought it was kind of cool to learn that beer os so rich in Silica... even though I don't drink beer.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Very cool info... thank you!

I don't have a ton of solid info on light therapy, but I get a strong sense that it is going to be a mainstay to the health care and wellness systems in the future. I feel it'll be a combo of frequency controlled light and sound... tuned to influence the thought to be diseased portions of the internals.

There are some links to the effectiveness of sun gazing. I believe it has to do with small levels of needed UVA & UVB light spectrums... levels of which are too intense after the sun has fully risen. If there was not a link to sun gazing and health, then we would not see Alaskan residents suffer from a natural higher rate of depression, which is only prevalent due to the lack of sun exposure.

I have been using Weleda Citrus Deodorant lately. It seems to last the longest as a natural deodorant for me so far... it might be a bit less time that it lasts, but does a good job at keeping odors at bay.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Weleda Citrus Deodorant

Thanks, sure expensive! 13$ 3 oz amazon!

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:14 PM
link   

I know... it hurt me to pay the same... I got it at Amazon. It supposedly lasts about 3 months though, so the cost/benefit ratios are by far offset. There's other scents too, but I am a citrus person. 2 sprays under each arm and I am good. I work out in the heat, and can generally put the best Aluminum ones to the test by the end of a tough work day. Apparently this one has a bacterial suppression function as opposed to a pore clogging and absorption type.

top topics

join