It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus IS coming back. What Islam has to say about it.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Actually you are wrong, I am not certain if it was called Mecca at the time though I think it was but the temple (pagan) they use called the Kaaba they actually believe was build by Abraham, Petra a major trade city as well but had it's hayday much earlier during the Roman period hence all the copy's of Roman and Greek sculpture carved by the Nabatean's and by craftsmen they could afford off of there trade with the Roman empire in it's hayday especially, by the time of Muhammad the Roman Empire had mostly fallen with the exception of the Eastern Roman Empire AKA Byzantium and Petra was already in steep decline.
The black stone on one part of the Kaaba is actually a fertility symbol resembling a female vulva which may have been once dedicated to the pagan moon goddess which was one of the pre-islamic idol's worshiped there.

www.answering-islam.org...

Mecca was an important city on the incense trail.

edit on 13-5-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767
There's only one problem with that and that is when Muslims pray they face the Kaaba. Their mosques are orientated to facilitate this. But how come ALL the early mosques point to Petra. I have seen evidence of this on a video but can't find it. Also the man in question was reported by his followers to be born in a valley between rivers and that aint Mecca where they push he was born. I will try to find the video for you and it will open your eyes to the "myth" of the man.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   
a reply to: crayzeed

Hey that sound's interesting, there are several videos that show similarity's in the site of Mecca which have led some Hindu to believe it was once a Hindu kingdom but while I think it remains possible it is pushing it a bit too far.

You know that great temple like facade as you enter Petra, above it and several other's are or were rather very intricate and beautiful carved vase or urn like decoration's, believing they had treasure in them the local Bedouin used to take shot's at them with there rifle's to try to shatter them.

Now the biggest argument against it being petra is that Muhammad lived in the 6th and 7th century's anno dominei and all the tales about him revolve around the area's were Mecca is today, the idea that there early mosques all point wrong though could be something very intriguing if true including the influence of a hidden cult among there own cult.

Ahh a quick search now you have bated me with something genuinely interesting turned up a few pages, not much good but still interesting.
apologika.blogspot.co.uk...
answers.yahoo.com...
free-minds.org...
www.reddit.com...

If true then the factual history would have to be rewritten, indeed this would also have major ramification's many rather uncomfortable for the devout Muslim community, course they would have to hear it from one of there own and then believe him not lop his head off or something.

Thank's for that, you really do learn something new ever day (in my case then forget it five minutes later).

edit on 13-5-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:20 PM
link   

You are actually very wrong, the Jesus from the old testament scriptures is both the same Jesus as shown time and again in the Christian scriptures (Which are far older than Islams interpretation) and the same Jesus of the second coming

There is no Jesus in the old testament scriptures. Maybe prophecies but Jesus wasn't born until the new testament era

Oh and lest I forget, Allah is a Sumerian demon of Chaos and destruction almost identical to the Hindu Kali and definitely not Jehovah.

Allah is the God of the old testament.

Jesus' last words weren't "Jehovah, Jehovah why have you forsaken me"

He used a word that was etymologically closer to Allah

Look up the Aramaic word for God.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

You're just making up facts now

Laughable at this point.

FYI, Mecca (called Bakka in the Qur'an) is mentioned in the Bible as baca, as a place of pilgrimage

And as for the stone, you're just making ridiculous claims without providing any real evidence.

The Bible mentions the stone in Daniel 2.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
Guys, I've been back a while now.

I don't do yellow though. Charcoal is my preference.

I'll catch up in the Middle East later this year to finally resolve this mess. Be patient, still fixing things in the US.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Geki09

Haha

Youre so edgy and brave

*tips fedora

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: firefromabove

No I am not making thing's up, however I do draw on several sources and of course there are other belief's and opinion's.
Here are some.

And it is not fair to have another view, not mine you understand at this reporter is a devout muslim himself so is sympathetic.

Now lastly my opinion, I am not a muslim and do not agree with islam, I find muhammad did some very unpleasant thing's including marrying Aisha whom in the earliest version of the muslim account was six years of age, went bald on the wedding night which is shock induced trauma as far as I am concerned and then since she had lost her hair could not do so again until it grew back at the age of nine, as you know the muslim text's have many times been edited by later scholars despite it being now only roughly 1400 years old as a religion - the main scholars including some in north Africa and also one in what is today Spain - again after being reconquered by the Spanish whom were among the most prolific in there tweaking and re-interpreting at a later period, my religion too has suffered this since the time of Constantine but remained surprisingly MORE intact as evidenced by unaffiliated church's outside the sphere of the Byzantine influence.

But as a culture (most of which did not arise in Islam itself but was adapted by it both good and bad) if I Could leave there sharia, there treatment of woman and there religious enshrinement of slavery as well as other points, well I love Turkish delight eh - jokes aside fantastic food's, I love there architecture (though let's be fair that flowered later among the conquered people whom were mostly already cultured and despite my differences I find most of them very pleasant but I am well aware of the knife behind the back (metaphorical but very real).

edit on 14-5-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Rubbish videos made by Christians who have an axe to grind with islam is not "evidence"

In not watching those videos

Let me ask you this, Try and answer this directly and to the point

with the exception of Israel and pockets of Christian minorities, the middle east (the land of the Bible) is Islamic

This could only be because God either wanted it to happen

or because God was indifferent to, or unable to stop the spread of Islam.

If it's the former, then islam is endorsed by God. Islam is the kingdom of heaven on earth

If it's the latter, then it means God is not omnipotent. That would be problematic for both of us.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

What of the dead beneath there feet, is god who gave the commandment Thou Shall Not Kill guilty of man's sin's.
The middle east was Conquered it did not convert of it's free will, how many city's, entire city's were given the choice convert or die.

God does not endorse it, murder, rape and conquest and If humanity obeyed god correctly this earth would indeed be a paradise but we do not regardless of our faith, as a Christian I can point you to the book of Revelation, to the passage about how few will find salvation, about the Kingdom of the beast and the devil's kingdom's, remember the DEVIL tried to tempt Jesus not knowing his true identity by showing him the Glory's of the kingdom's of the earth and claiming they were his to give if only Jesus would worship him, of course Jesus refused and despite this world being under the devil's domain it is an illegitimate domain as Jesus said simply the earth and the fullness there of BELONG to god.

Now if a guy walk's down a street and kill's someone are you saying that is god's will, if a gang or murderers murder people and take what is there's is that God's will, is the devil God's will.

NO

God grant's YOU free will, he send's his true teachers out like lamb's among lion's to tell you the truth and they die for it, I have not got either there courage or there faith and wish I did for they actually gain there lives by dying for the lord as opposed to the Islamic radicals whom kill people and claim that in killing for the name of there god that they gain paradise, how could they if they are destroying god's other children even if they have different belief's.

I could say the same about the crusader period as well both sides were wrong in that, a true christian lay's down his life for his God he does not Take another's life for his God as god send's death to all and give's life to all, we all have to face him on judgement day, the difference is some are given salvation while other's have rejected that salvation.

Something else the True god does not hate those that believe the lie's, he is sad for them as any father would be as they are dead to him even if they rule the entire world and as for there false god it can give them nothing.

Paradise a much over used word, do you think of paradise as a garden with lot's of young nubile fair haired girl's and wine forbidden you in this life.

In Christian paradise there is feasting and rest but there is also endless well's of energy and life, you can sleep if you choose but never truly die and a new body not one like that played on by Islamic scholar's but the true one is like an angel which is a spiritual form, you are no longer male or female in that form but equal so this version from before Muhammad was even born is not divided like the Islamic version, man was made to work so that work is serving God and you do so out of love, he give's freely.

But he will not cast his pearl before swine, those that reject him in this world will be refused.

You know the truth regardless of what you choose to believe now and running away from it will not make it go away, there is a light shining to you and it is not from me but you can choose to come to it or to ignore it as you will, if you ignore it the true angels will weep over you but if you only see and wake there is hope, there are many good people whom see themselves as Islamic and even if they believe wrongly now it is my personal belief in the passage Jesus spoke about the thief in the night, he will take back what is his and the devil will be denied them totally, the truth set's you free.
edit on 14-5-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 05:48 AM
link   

You missed my point

Random acts of killing is not God's will, but an entire continent of idol worshipers turning to the worship of Abraham's God is a miracle that you deny. Yes, Mohammad used warfare to get it done, but its not as if God does not condone war to implement His will.

If God allowed this to happen then Mohammad was His agent.

If Mohammad was not God's agent but nonetheless managed to establish Islam against the will of God, then it raises a big question mark regarding God's omnipotence

If you say Mohammad was not a true prophet then apparently Jesus, who your scriptures say was given all authority on earth, was powerless to prevent an illiterate man from establishing Islam that today covers 90% of the middle east.

Or was the rise of islam part of Jesus' plan ?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: KEACHI

here is what the Bible says about Jesus dress when he comes upon the earth to set up his kingdom. Which is different than what the OP claims. But they put it down by stating words like "the bible is corrupt".

Rev 19:11 ¶ And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and he that sat upon him was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness he doth judge and make war.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crowns; and he had a name written, that no man knew, but he himself.
13 And he was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Notice his eyes of flame of fire and his cloths are blood red.

All the teachings of the Quran about Jesus are false and wrong. I will take the preserved word of God over the Quran any day of the week.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

Yeah no #, me too, why are you addressing me with this?

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:03 AM
link   
a reply to: KEACHI

I was adding to your supposition of the real Jesus.

No disrespect meant.

edit on 15-5-2017 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

If Mohammad was not God's agent but nonetheless managed to establish Islam against the will of God, then it raises a big question mark regarding God's omnipotence

You reason as a man with no understanding of The Most High El who is the only God.

The Pharaoh of Moses was raised up for the very purpose that was shown in his demise but was allowed to raise up a kingdom on this earth for many centuries. Why should the Pharaoh have been allowed to flourish in the first place? Because the rain falls upon the just and unjust alike and freedom likewise is the gift given to all.

And who is a mere creation to question the Creator who is the Potter of the clay? Does not the Creator give to all that He wishes to give and does not the Creator have the strength and wisdom to retain that which He gives? Tell me, if you can, when one takes a life does not that one who takes a life rob the Creator who give life?

You cannot see that murder is robbery and pollutes the spirit of life and that love gives eternal life of the spirit? One cannot hate or murder because murder is the estate of hate and cannot enter into the kingdom of heaven. Love cannot be mandated to a soul through laws of creation but must be embraced with adoration of The Most High EL.. The rain that falls from God is the food of love but the freedom given to creation is the gift of choice to be baptized in that rain or cover your head in darkness.
My opinions of course ----
God Bless

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: firefromabove

Let me ask you this, Try and answer this directly and to the point

with the exception of Israel and pockets of Christian minorities, the middle east (the land of the Bible) is Islamic

This could only be because God either wanted it to happen

or because God was indifferent to, or unable to stop the spread of Islam.

If it's the former, then islam is endorsed by God. Islam is the kingdom of heaven on earth

If it's the latter, then it means God is not omnipotent. That would be problematic for both of us.

or...God allows people freedom to choose their faith. for various reasons a lot of people in that area chose islam. nice of Him to be merciful and allow us this freedom, even if we misuse it, instead of smacking us down right away.
edit on 16-5-2017 by ElGoobero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Let he come. I care not.

I am the children of God.
I am neither an angel nor a devil.
I am a human by God's image.
I have my free will.
I will not submit by force.
I will not obey His rule by force.
I will not afraid of eternal punishment.
I will not afraid of burning hell.
I never ask to be born. He bring me into this world by force.
I am very angry with Him.
For all the pain I have endured all my life in this world, How could I listen and submit?
It's His fault I have to suffer.
I will defy Him forever.
I care not He tears broken hearted by my defiance.
Until the day He understands, I am His child.
Not his servant Angel to waste my life bidding upon His whims.
It's the freedom of will He born me out in flesh and blood.
The same free will that make Him god the creator.

We are all the the Children of God.
It doesn't matter what we believe.
We learn from all the mistakes we have done like chilren do.
We suffer but we make the world He created a better future.
To reach Godhood like Him, we have to make mistakes.
We need to learn. We need to become wiser.
And He will never interfere. It's the only way by our own free will.

He loves us, His Child. Always.
He accept His own fault for every sin we commited.
He will not allow anything and any law in hell to harm us.
He dies and humiliated by His own children.
But it doesnt matter.
Because He loves us, His Child. Always.

He is the father of Adam, David, Moses, Jesus and Muhamad.
We all are His children.

It matter not He come.
Let He come.

edit on 19-5-2017 by EasternShadow because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 12:45 AM
link   
a reply to: EasternShadow

I feel your words.

God does love all his children, free will is what he died for, he did die for our sin's so he took them on himself and yes death in the normal sense can not touch him because life itself is a creation so he is before life and beyond the reach of death.
Your cry for justice is his voice not just yours.
Our enemy's are the powers and the principality's in high places.
We are not just fighting hell but also heaven itself and it's rulers.

Jesus is both our God as one of us and our Champion fighting for our right to exist and to be free of there control because we ARE his children and yes he does care about all people, he chose the Jews because they were intended to bridge and unify all humanity, they did not so he scattered them time and again there earthly suffering weighed but he is god of the soul and so has said that one day he will wipe away every tear and replace it with joy.
"For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms."
biblehub.com...

It does not mean we are not mostly wrong or that he is not angry with us when we are deliberately evil or callous because he is but that in our innocence when we are neither of these thing's he forgives us, his life was a model he wanted us to try to emulate of course he knew we are flawed and can not but we can try.

But for those of us that know he is calling us to him, for those that know to do otherwise that is then rejecting him and walking away, free will once again and what befalls us then is our own fault not his because he has done everything to make it right and we have walked away then.

edit on 19-5-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: firefromabove

(Quran 43: 61)

I heard that many imams have in secret become Christians because of that verse ;-)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Jesus pbuh is coming back according to a theory on ~21st Rabi Al-Akhar, 1443h Friday (~26 November, 2021 Friday) using this date you can tell that Imam al-Mahdi radhiAllahu anhu likely to appear by 30th Dhu al-Hijjah, 1438 (~September 21st, 2017). So Mahdi will appear in 5 days from now by 21st September, 2017. Here is the link to this theory: Wikipedia link to 21st September, 2017 theory
edit on 16-9-2017 by mahdi786 because: fixed

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join