It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Unacknowledged: An Exposé of the Greatest Secret in Human History”

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   
a reply to: koperniguz

wow thanks for that, loads of ufo stuff on that site......

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I just saw the Greer thing, my heart sank when I saw his name but there were a couple of video clips that did impress but looking to clarify if one of them has been debunked. Its a clip with an object over a city, looks like London and then the craft turns on its side and darts off to the left at great speed, the craft seems to have rows of lights on it.

Any info on this?

I saw that Syfy was in the credits and wondered if this was a creation for a show that Greer appropriated.

I've not hung around the scene for a while because of health issues so had no idea of the Doty guy, from the reactions in the thread he sounds like he has zero credibility from you guys.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Mclaneinc

For those who are only casual readers of the UFO topic, or maybe just dip in now and again, the first 5-10 minutes the whole movie sets itself up with what seems like a lot of meat. But it's all rotten.

Greer is himself prone to the odd porky pie anyway see : The Problem with Greer

Greer looks at an MJ12 memo. The MJ12 papers are a known hoax and all roads link back to Bill Moore and Jamie Shandera : More info on MJ12 Hoax. They are basically documents allegedly recording the meetings of a secret group of US military officers, politicians and scientists in regards to dealing with the 'alien' problem on planet earth. The truth is they are all fakes.

Greer is also seen reading from the Guy Hottel memo. This is a genuine FBI memo. View it for yourself

It looks very exciting because taken out of context you can see the following paragraph.

An investigator for the Air Forces stated that three so-called flying saucers had been recovered in New Mexico. They were described as being circular in shape with raised centers, approximately 50 feet in diameter. Each one was occupied by three bodies of human shape but only 3 feet tall, dressed in metallic cloth of a very fine texture. Each body was bandaged in a manner similar to the blackout suits used by speed flying and test pilots.

It relates to a hoax by a man named Silus Newton. Read more about it here :

The FBI alien bodies memo – A case study in the reinvention of the wheel

Then we have Richard Doty, a former agent of the Air Force Office of Special Investigations and trained to deceive. He is believed to have been involved in creating the MJ12 documents and creating the SERPO story by some ufologists. He also convinced a guy called Paul Bennewitz that secret projects at Kirtland AF base were really alien. Something that led to Bennewitz eventually having a mental breakdown. There's more here : Ex-Air Force Law Enforcement Agent Says He Hoaxed Major UFO Mythologies

Doty is seen in the movie describing an egg shaped craft at Roswell in 1947. Then a guy called Bill Uhouse (does he have a brother called Rob?) explains how there was a problem getting it to Area 51 on a flatbed truck. Area 51 was not built until 1955. Now it could be the way it's been edited and Bill is talking about something else completely different. But if so then the editing is deceptive because it is made to appear that Doty and Uhouse are talking about the same thing.

Finally before 10 mins is out up pops Glenn Dennis. Dennis was a young mortician in 1947 based at a funeral home in Roswell. His story revolved around an order for child sized coffins (caskets) and a story of a nurse on the base Naomi Selff. The nurse allegedly told him how she'd seen dead alien bodies at RAAF base. The nurse never existed. See : Glenn Dennis

What's been going on since the 1950s is the ongoing retelling of these sort of stories again and again. Even though many of these stories are proven to be untrue.

Now don't take my word for it. Check out all these stories for yourself with an impartial view.

Next ask yourself why it is that none of the famous researchers have ever proven anything solid that relates to an alien presence on Earth?

Finally ask why Greer had to use all of this false information at the start of his movie?

edit on 15/5/17 by mirageman because: edit

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:17 PM
link   
I've watched more than 60 percent of it and I really like the evidence shown/depicted. There is plenty of truth to the documentary in my little old humble opinion. I'm a commercial pilot as well as my fiance and we've both had conversations with other pilots regarding things they have seen. I expect there to be plenty of distractors on this forum ready to blow the documentary out of the water but I'm with you. Totally digged it.

And the theory that extraterrestrials really only came to Earth to monitor our nuclear programs? Plausible.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Thanks Dave

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

YW bud
you might want to catch Logan on that site too if you haven't seen it..... its a Great flick

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   

The rainy season has started early around here so I had some time to watch the whole thing yesterday. The first 30 minutes or so was boring to me but later when presidential, CIA, FBI, Generals, and other notable people's quotes were reviewed via documents it was at least worth my time to watch. I thought about posting it here on ATS but with all the Greer haters (some with good reason) I just passed. Like many things when dealing with this subject 99% may be total BS but all it takes is one tidbit of truth to make it all worth while. The dis info-propaganda-agents working for the CIA embedded in all our major news networks might have been one of those key points making the whole thing worth a watch for some... which certainly explains a few things..

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

I had never seen the banned CNN skit with them listing all the major news networks in conjunction with each other. That was super worth it to me. On top of the the guy who's name I didn't get that mentions he personally paid off plenty of newscasters to not report, or to mislead a story.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   
To put Doty in this movie is a big mistake. He is a liar and disinformation agent of the US air force.

Greer should know better.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 04:37 AM
link   
just starting to watch it.....

i do think that Greer and Tom DeLonge are working for the same people but it seems as if they are delivering two different version, Greer is saying that there is no evidence that they are hostile, While Tom is pushing the Fear factor, with wars in space.

cancel that i don't watch things that are too graphic, seeing that child washed up on the beach is plenty for me FFS

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
I would say proceed with extreme caution Dave.

It's Greer, we see a flash of MJ12 documents. Greer says there is plenty of evidence (remember evidence is not proof) then he starts reading from the Guy Hottel memo.

Next it's Richard Doty telling us about Roswell and an egg shaped craft. Someone called Captain Bill Uhouse says there was a problem getting it on a flatbed to take to Area 51 (Area 51 was not actually built until 1955).

This is where a huge dose of Sodium Chloride should be taken immediately. I'm only 10 mins in.

Edit : Glen Dennis is in there too...........it's getting worse by the minute......

Right I've given up.....

I think you'll probably find this more interesting. The story behind it certainly is. Oh and it wasn't actually banned but it was only shown once in a handful of US states in the middle of the afternoon when hardly anyone would be watching.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Jertens61

are you new here lol

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

What part is a must to watch?

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Jertens61

well you should watch it all, then research it thoroughly, like with everything else in life you want to learn about, o have watched none, because i dont feel it is worth my time, just being brutally honest cause im drunkish

Jertens 61.... tell me have you heard of S Greer
edit on 19-5-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

i do think that Greer and Tom DeLonge are working for the same people but it seems as if they are delivering two different version, Greer is saying that there is no evidence that they are hostile, While Tom is pushing the Fear factor, with wars in space.

cancel that i don't watch things that are too graphic, seeing that child washed up on the beach is plenty for me FFS

Yeah I tbought the start of the video was stupid mixing music "What A Wonderful World" with those images.
Added absolutely nothing to the topic.

posted on May, 19 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

Its deliberate play on emotions, it drives me mad.......... thats whay my sig says what it says,thats my message, that's my religion.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 05:12 AM
link   

This documentary makes unauthorized and uncredited use of a video segment at Mark 01:07:43, that is plagiarism by definition.

And even more the producers of this documentary made a huge mistake by using the segment from someone that had been denouncing the UFO business/Scam that now is part of the entertainment industry.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

I remember a TDL interview where he brags about having hours and hours of witness testimony on video tape. The way he described it reminded me of the Greer Sirius Disclosure interviews.

Also Tom describing meditation protocols to make contact sounded familiar ...

Still in one interview I think he said Greer was a charlatan (or something along these lines).

Marketing competition or different agendas? Probably both ...

I still need to have a look at this docu, but MM's post about it is holding me back. Is it a waste of time out are there valid points in it?
edit on 22-5-2017 by zeroPointOneQ because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
I actually enjoyed it. Greer makes his docs a little too much about him, but I get it. He thinks he has compelling stories to tell. For the uninitiated, it probably plays better which I gather who this was intended for. But otherwise, not a whole lot that was new. Didn't seem the intent was to advance the topic much.

I really wish he would leave out the mumbo jumbo bit on him summoning the UFOs.

posted on May, 22 2017 @ 08:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80

Yeah, there were some weird choices for visuals. I didn't think those graphic images were necessary. Didn't help the production at all.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join