It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“Unacknowledged: An Exposé of the Greatest Secret in Human History”

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:07 AM
link   
This documentary was released today, and with more UFO documentaries on the horizon, with claims of big announcements coming, it will be very interesting if these documentaries from different projects, will convey the same message, i think they will, because i think they all work for the same people.......... I am going to watch this later today, and give my opinion, for those that want to get in before me, i look forward to listening to your opinions....

gomovies.es...
edit on 13-5-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-5-2017 by Davg80 because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
I would say proceed with extreme caution Dave.

It's Greer, we see a flash of MJ12 documents. Greer says there is plenty of evidence (remember evidence is not proof) then he starts reading from the Guy Hottel memo.

Next it's Richard Doty telling us about Roswell and an egg shaped craft. Someone called Captain Bill Uhouse says there was a problem getting it on a flatbed to take to Area 51 (Area 51 was not actually built until 1955).

This is where a huge dose of Sodium Chloride should be taken immediately. I'm only 10 mins in.

Edit : Glen Dennis is in there too...........it's getting worse by the minute......

Right I've given up.....

I think you'll probably find this more interesting. The story behind it certainly is. Oh and it wasn't actually banned but it was only shown once in a handful of US states in the middle of the afternoon when hardly anyone would be watching.

edit on 13/5/17 by mirageman because: edit

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

Not a good start since the narrator says for every grain of sand on our planet there is an Earth like planet out there , in truth the statement should be there are more stars out there than grains of sand on the planet.

Thanks for the link.

Edit
30 minutes in and it's a rehash of the Disclosure project again.
Will watch the rest later.
edit on 13-5-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

Not seen that Disney video before, there are some drone looking craft shown on what appears to be old footage around the 6.20 mark, what the hell were they?

interesting story behind the movie also, must have been some sort of op, only shown in limited cities and only once

Thanks for posting

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown

Not seen that Disney video before, there are some drone looking craft shown on what appears to be old footage around the 6.20 mark, what the hell were they?

It looks very similar to a Williams X-Jet....I don't want to derail this thread though so I'll refer you here for more details.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   

[Looks at watch] Blimey! Is it that time already? Five past Greer.

He's like ufology's own little Marxist - to each according to their needs.

When he needs money he releases a video.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

When he needs money he releases a video.....

Full of toxins again as well.

Anyone got an Anti-Doty to all of it?

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

much appreciated

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: gortex

Not a good start since the narrator says for every grain of sand on our planet there is an Earth like planet out there , in truth the statement should be there are more stars out there than grains of sand on the planet.

Thanks for the link.

Edit
30 minutes in and it's a rehash of the Disclosure project again.
Will watch the rest later.

I rather doubt that you've counted either the total number of stars in the universe or the total number of earth-like planets. And I would wager, since we can't get see all of the stars in the universe, neither have the scientists.

As for the "news" about UFOs, it is all good. You can ignore the solid history of the phenomena and put aside anything coming from Greer and company, but you cannot ignore the huge UFO mythology that has grown within the human knowledge base that is the real goal. Eventually, talk of ETs will become so "ho-Hum" that people are going to want to know and easily accept the truth that we are not alone. Then it will come.

Few negative commentators ever can see beyond their own limited belief systems.
edit on 13-5-2017 by Aliensun because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Star for the phrase Anti-Doty (again).

It deserves to become as popular as the Giorgio pic with "Its Aliens!!!".

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Cheers, i will check that out for sure, probably tomorrow on my Sunday hangover day

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

I rather doubt that you've counted either the total number of stars in the universe or the total number of earth-like planets. And I would wager, since we can't get see all of the stars in the universe, neither have the scientists.

But we do know the ratio of Earth like planets we've discovered compared to other planets.

As for the "news" about UFOs, it is all good. You can ignore the solid history of the phenomena and put aside anything coming from Greer and company, but you cannot ignore the huge UFO mythology that has grown within the human knowledge base that is the real goal.

And there's the problem , I know the mythology well enough through decades of interest in the subject I even used to believe most of it but mythology and reality are two different things , the reality is we have no real evidence of other civilisations , that doesn't mean they aren't there or the evidence doesn't exist but it does mean we don't know.

Just as few believers ever bother to look beneath the headline.
edit on 13-5-2017 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun

And yet, all of those individuals have a damned sight better idea of what could be out there, than Greer, or indeed your good self. Their estimates based on the wealth of data they have access to as a part of their work, the precision of measurements they have made of the visible universe, make their word far less shady and questionable than the suggestions of Greer, which are based on nothing remotely like rigorous examination of space and its contents, but instead are based, as is nearly always the case, on no actual evidence what so ever.

As for the "news" about UFOs, it is all good. You can ignore the solid history of the phenomena and put aside anything coming from Greer and company, but you cannot ignore the huge UFO mythology that has grown within the human knowledge base that is the real goal.

Note, your use of the word mythology. Please do not edit your post, because that is the PRECISELY correct word for it. There is no actual evidence, bar the eyewitness sort which only holds up in a court of law, which as those of us with any respect for accuracy and truth are aware, is a very low bar indeed. Eye witness testimony means next to nothing to serious science led researchers, because it cannot be relied upon as a result of the limitations of the human mind, the inconsistency with which different people process memory, and so on and so forth. Observations which are made with recording equipment are somewhat more reliable, but as we all know, hoaxing is not only common, but becoming ever more sophisticated as software becomes more easily available, and hardware advances ever further. Whether we are talking about cameras, video cameras, audio recording gear, these things can be fooled very easily these days.

Therefore, accepting anything without first having it vetted by experts in the field to establish authenticity, and by experts I do not mean UFO experts, but experts in image processing, data manipulation, editing soft and hardware, and the like, an actual forensic examination of the data recovered, is utterly pointless.

Eventually, talk of ETs will become so "ho-Hum" that people are going to want to know and easily accept the truth that we are not alone. Then it will come.

The number of people talking about a thing, does not equate to whether or not a thing is true. It merely points out that a number of people are talking about it and considering it. People used to uniformly talk about Zeus, Athena, Hades. That does not mean that these entities are real, only that they were thought highly of during their day.

And one further point. Science is not a belief system. It is an objective analysis tool, which allows a person to dispassionately and without bias, examine concepts to establish whether or not they are based in observable and measurable reality, or whether they are inventions of the mind, which although clever, are none the less faulty.

Science removes belief from the equation, replacing it instead with knowledge and the tools to acquire more of it.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown
Think this is it

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I made it to the part where he gets all emotional and could take no more , hope the TDL documentary is better.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Davg80
This documentary was released today, and with more UFO documentaries on the horizon, with claims of big announcements coming, it will be very interesting if these documentaries from different projects, will convey the same message, i think they will, because i think they all work for the same people.......... I am going to watch this later today, and give my opinion, for those that want to get in before me, i look forward to listening to your opinions....

gomovies.es...

Link is now hacked/broken.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: BullwinkleKicksButt

i tried it and it worked.... had to click play a few times though

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

A money making Xtravaganza

The Xcitement overwhelms.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
The UFO community realizes what's happening. Dont deny it. Come on guys.

All the old material being repackaged and aimed at a fresh audience. There is nothing new but a new generation of marks to appeal to. All you who've been studying military aircraft sightings your whole life should have a really good idea of the truth by now : no aliens, lots of books to sell though.

Tom Delong backs my logical theory up!
edit on 14-5-2017 by BigBangWasAnEcho because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:15 PM
link   
avalonlibrary.net... / Unacknowledged_(2017) _Steven_Greer.mp4
edit on 14-5-2017 by koperniguz because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join