It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘Dinosaur Mummy’ Emerges From the Oil Sands of Alberta

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

I don't need to be subjected to a crackpot's ramblings in its entirety to know that the person talking to me is a crackpot.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Monger

Wow. This is a flat-earther level of willful ignorance on display here.

originally posted by: Monger

I don't need to be subjected to a crackpot's ramblings in its entirety to know that the person talking to me is a crackpot.

Wow... That's... That's kind of rude, man...

-MM
edit on 13-5-2017 by MerkabaMeditation because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

originally posted by: seasonal
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I also wonder how many of these fossils get ground up and "used"?

A few years back they were saying no soft tissue could be preserved. Now they have found a dino brain. I bet a lot of petrified dinosaurs were destroyed because they only considered the bones. Now they see the feathers of some and see that the flesh of some of the mummified dinosaurs is there. They saw feathers and a skin layer. The meat is not real meat though, it has been permineralized into a soft rock. minerals go in and replace the chemicals of the meat so all there is is sort of a soft rock where the flesh was.

I visit an area in Alberta where a deep ravine reveals an ancient riverbed over 250 feet below the surface till.....I have lots of samples of MEAT which is now heavily mineralised stone...and I mean pieces which have fat and sinews stuck to them and that you could lay down beside a fresh piece with little difference....color is right and grain is right,many small bone pieces as well,everything looks to have been put into a shredder and ripped to pieces,strangely enough 3-4 feet into this ancient riverbed I found a fragment of MACHINED quartz.....I began to drill a hole in one nice piece of flesh to make an amulet but stopped after only a few mm...it was very mineralised inside,crystalised in consistant color,almost like combonation of freeze-dried and petrified......every year I go back and search for the human finger or toe I know is out there.....lol.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Seems like the oil sands could be a rich source of these kinds of finds. It is a for real dino-almost like it was when it wandered around.

The Oil sands contain liquid biological material.....which originates from the exact same time as Oil drilled at deeper depths...and which also contains billions of people....the same oil is drilled from 400m - 4000m....and also is washed out of the Tarsands buried only 40m ..... in areas where we drill oil at differing depths it is because of overburden which has been suddenly and catastrophiclly placed atop the EXACT SAME BILOGICAL MATERIALS from the exact same time period.About 3657 years ago.

There is a thread on ATS about turning material to stone in only a few years when it is pumped deep underground and exposed to specific conditions....this is how the millions of "fossils" were formed ...by a sudden overburden being applied to them and why in some areas like Alberta Canada we find them intermingled with many many species from very differing and logisticlly seperated environments TOGETHER in a big hodge-podge of corpses....literally mountains of bodies and vegetation.Tis Nibirus impacts IMHO.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

A few years back they were saying no soft tissue could be preserved. Now they have found a dino brain. I bet a lot of petrified dinosaurs were destroyed because they only considered the bones. Now they see the feathers of some and see that the flesh of some of the mummified dinosaurs is there. They saw feathers and a skin layer. The meat is not real meat though, it has been permineralized into a soft rock. minerals go in and replace the chemicals of the meat so all there is is sort of a soft rock where the flesh was.

I visit an area in Alberta where a deep ravine reveals an ancient riverbed over 250 feet below the surface till.....I have lots of samples of MEAT which is now heavily mineralised stone...and I mean pieces which have fat and sinews stuck to them and that you could lay down beside a fresh piece with little difference....color is right and grain is right,many small bone pieces as well,everything looks to have been put into a shredder and ripped to pieces,strangely enough 3-4 feet into this ancient riverbed I found a fragment of MACHINED quartz.....I began to drill a hole in one nice piece of flesh to make an amulet but stopped after only a few mm...it was very mineralised inside,crystalised in consistant color,almost like combonation of freeze-dried and petrified......every year I go back and search for the human finger or toe I know is out there.....lol.

I live up here in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. There are chunks of fossilized bones all over the place. There was a guy here at a rock show selling bone and I told him that we seem to have lots of pieces of bone here in rocks. Rocks the ants like to eat. He said he gets most of his dinosaur bone up here, he actually comes here not to sell bone as much to get it. He was laughing because people buy the slabs of bone here and they have no clue that one of every five rocks around here is dinosaur bone. The glaciers over the ages have ground most of them to chunks about the size of a football. No whole dinos here that anyone has found though. Stuff was pushed around a lot by the glaciers.

I remember seeing what looked like a big turkey drumstick behind our outhouse, a huge bone sticking out of a rock. I was maybe five and asked my father and uncle why it looked like a bone, they said because it is an old bone. I asked them what kind of animal it was from and they said a big animal, ones that are no longer around. It was still there thirty years ago but had deteriorated a little more then. I bet it is still there today. He dug that out of the field when he put it in. You will find a vertebrae every now and then or a piece of nuckle. My avatar is made from a marrow bone of a large animal, but nobody seems to know what it is from. Maybe a piece of an old mastadon bone or something else that is way bigger than a cow.

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
let me spitball this...

the mummified dino was preserved because it was encased in a strata of tar-sand

the surrounding rocks were compatible with being 110 MYO

since the remains were excavated, the tar-sand tar itself must have been present as a pool of tar or a tar-pit at the creatures demise... and did not seep around a buried dinosaur over time....

peat-bogs have produced some interesting finds as well.... although not as ancient as the 110 MYO mummified dino

I recall the old story-line that oil/tar/petroleum is the result of ancient plants & animals that have decayed under the surface where heat and pressure combined to transform living matter into hydrocarbons... Well !
if that is true and real --- why didn't the dino itself dissolve itself into some sort of Tar or Jelly while it too was trapped underground ??

so, I call hoax on the petroleum is from organic life tall tale that science still clings to this very day...
tar-sands and all are from Abiotic sources in my book

that enough spitballing for me on a Saturday, day-of-rest

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: one4all

I live up here in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan. There are chunks of fossilized bones all over the place. There was a guy here at a rock show selling bone and I told him that we seem to have lots of pieces of bone here in rocks. Rocks the ants like to eat. He said he gets most of his dinosaur bone up here, he actually comes here not to sell bone as much to get it. He was laughing because people buy the slabs of bone here and they have no clue that one of every five rocks around here is dinosaur bone. The glaciers over the ages have ground most of them to chunks about the size of a football. No whole dinos here that anyone has found though. Stuff was pushed around a lot by the glaciers.

I remember seeing what looked like a big turkey drumstick behind our outhouse, a huge bone sticking out of a rock. I was maybe five and asked my father and uncle why it looked like a bone, they said because it is an old bone. I asked them what kind of animal it was from and they said a big animal, ones that are no longer around. It was still there thirty years ago but had deteriorated a little more then. I bet it is still there today. He dug that out of the field when he put it in. You will find a vertebrae every now and then or a piece of nuckle. My avatar is made from a marrow bone of a large animal, but nobody seems to know what it is from. Maybe a piece of an old mastadon bone or something else that is way bigger than a cow.

If you research OOPARTS and note where they are found and at what depths in the USA you can generally gauge the depth of overburden deposited 3653 or so years ago....cool stuff is found....artifacts from pre-cataclysm societies.....as cool as finding a shard of meat which is clearly meat.......every continent has evidence of this global impact.It was a set of global displacement waves which are the basis for Noahs flood story and Sisudra and Giligamesh ect ect and of todays Nibiru discussions ....I am gunning for evidence of humanity in these strata.

There are geological and archeological secrets IN EVERY LAND ON EARTH....no matter where you live this evidence is present.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Looks like a dragon

These large reptiles that people call "dinosaurs" did not live millions of years before man, but rather coexisted with man.

Dragons (reptile monsters) appear in many cultures, so clearly humans had interactions with them.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
mummy?

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: firefromabove

yeah clearly lol

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
mummy = a body of a human being or animal that has been ceremonially preserved by removal of the internal organs, treatment with natron and resin, and wrapping in bandages.

posted on May, 14 2017 @ 11:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: seasonal

Looks like a dragon! I said it.

well They exist.

just not the flapping and fire breathing kind!

Well they need to take a pieces of this DINO
place it in some Acid Solution and see if they can find some
blood vessels and red blood cells ( intact )

Actual vessels and cells from a T - rex
from segments of the fossil were placed in a Acid Solution in this Picture

but this is find is Perfect!

Now if this was in Europe
and was Dino was found in the 10th to the 15th century

It would be Surly a Dragon!

and placed in public Display to control the peasants

edit on 02017SundayfAmerica/Chicago5133 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 04:05 AM
link   
That is an awesome find. Rare indeed.

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Wolfenz

posted on May, 15 2017 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs
a reply to: Wolfenz

Discovered around 2004 the founders must of had their mouths dropped!

Finding this ! or the Scientist that Unearthed it and seeing the Spikes and Horns !

The Head indeed Looks alot Like the Head of Vermithrax Pejorative
from the Famed Movie : Dragon-Slayer

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
i think its funny that coz we see dinosaurs depicted in ancient ruins and such, people jump to the conclusion that dinos were living alongside humans, but they dont seem to understand that ancient people had to dig too and may have found these dino fossils or whatever and did what we did and showed what it might have looked like when it was alive, we actually think we are the first humans to discover fossils lol thats pathetic

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

originally posted by: GetHyped

Thankfully, the success of the field of geology doesn't hinge on whether or not cranks choose to accept it as science.

That video is 5:30 minutes long and your replied just 3 minutes after I posted it, I hardly doubt you even looked at it before calling the video creators "cranks"
... If you had looked then you would have seen that he lists scientific research that contradicts the millions of years old fossils theory.

-MM

The very first reason they give is because carbon 14 dating on a triceratops horn gave a young date....except you can't use carbon 14 dating. This is scientifically proven. Various other dating methods including radiometrically dating the multiple rock layers around the prove that the dating method is not being used correctly in this instance. So your video is bunk just on that point alone.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: dan121212

Hmm, there are natural mummies, or natural mummification.
Just sayin.

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cypress

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation

originally posted by: GetHyped

Thankfully, the success of the field of geology doesn't hinge on whether or not cranks choose to accept it as science.

That video is 5:30 minutes long and your replied just 3 minutes after I posted it, I hardly doubt you even looked at it before calling the video creators "cranks"
... If you had looked then you would have seen that he lists scientific research that contradicts the millions of years old fossils theory.

-MM

The very first reason they give is because carbon 14 dating on a triceratops horn gave a young date....except you can't use carbon 14 dating. This is scientifically proven. Various other dating methods including radiometrically dating the multiple rock layers around the prove that the dating method is not being used correctly in this instance. So your video is bunk just on that point alone.

You can do radiocarbon testing if you have soft tissue - and they had soft tissue. It was a university that did the tests and not the video makers.

-MM

posted on May, 16 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Spread your propaganda somewhere else, this find is amazing. This thread is about a particular discovery, so if you have nothing to say about this discovery other than claiming it's false, you are in the wrong thread. Young earth creationist propaganda and hoaxes are not evidence, and your claim about geology not being science is laughably bad. That crap has been debunked for years.

You can do radiocarbon testing if you have soft tissue - and they had soft tissue. It was a university that did the tests and not the video makers.

They did not have soft tissue. It was still mineralized and the triceratops claim is BS. The people who ran the test borrowed the fossils without even saying what they were doing, and hence the protective coating used to the preserve the fossils contained carbon and triggered the false results. Creationists are notorious liars. Please wake up and start fact checking their claims instead of just believing something because some random dude says so on youtube.
edit on 5 16 17 by Barcs because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join