It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TRUMP meant: How would you like being taped Comey?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: windword
a reply to: galien8

TRUMP has a rough shell but a honest kernel

Please, Trump is corrupt to his very core.

Compared to Bill Clinton's cross-eyed, unaccomplished, diaper-filling, dimwitted, criminal, inept, drunken grifter of a wife -- the life-long defender and enabler of a proven serial sexual predator?

You've got to be kidding...

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: SBMcG

Compared to Bill Clinton's cross-eyed, unaccomplished, diaper-filling, dimwitted, criminal, inept, drunken grifter of a wife -- the life-long defender and enabler of a proven serial sexual predator?

Don't forget that even Hillary's closest friends don't like being close to her because she always smells like a cat peed on her.
And she kills people.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

No/Yes. TRUMPs core is good ...the core the core the core...

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

Don't forget that even Hillary's closest friends don't like being close to her because she always smells like a cat peed on her.
And she kills people.

LMMFLWAO!

Well, hopefully they'll give her a private cell in prison so no one else has to smell or be killed by her.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   

- the life-long defender and enabler of a proven serial sexual predator?

well all men are sexual predators, serial wannabe too

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Less than half a page down on the 1st page and people are already trying to deflect to Hillary..........

Remember when Obama was elected and us conservatives would get irritated anyone would say "But Bush"

Well guess what? Youre doing the same damn thing......

Stop trying to compare the man to anyone else........hes accountable for his own actions.....

This was a clear threat......Don is walking on thin ice IMHO.......

But go ahead and keep carrying water for him and making excuses, in only shows the depths of his supporters delusions.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I'd guess the Trump show will be cancelled soon.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 10:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: galien8

TRUMP is 1st Seal

What does that even mean? lol

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

You don't speak for me, skippy. I don't have ANY "delusions". I support Trump because he is the Shock to the System we've needed for a long time.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   

You don't speak for me, skippy. I don't have ANY "delusions". I support Trump because he is the Shock to the System we've needed for a long time.

No hes not.......

The shock to the system we needed was someone who was grounded in the constitution with an unwavering loyalty to it and to the people of this country.....

Not someone whose only loyalty is to his own ego and his check book....

He hasnt shocked anything other than making a mess, failing so far on 90 percent of the things he said he would do, and spewing slander and lie after lie to the media and the people of the US.....

We needed an Antibiotic to clean the system.......not the plague.......

edit on 5/12/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

No hes not.......

The shock to the system we needed was someone who was grounded in the constitution with an unwavering loyalty to it and to the people of this country.....

Not someone whose only loyalty is to his own ego and his check book....

He hasnt shocked anything other than making a mess, failing so far on 90 percent of the things he said he would do, and spewing slander and lie after lie to the media and the people of the US.....

We needed an Antibiotic to clean the system.......not the plague.......

Yeah, he is. Trust me -- you're not smarter than me. If I thought you were, I'd let you know...

Trump is unlike any political force we've ever seen in this country. The fact that you don't recognize what he's really doing, how he's manipulating the leftist media while simultaneously sending the entrenched leftist politicians scurrying down every rabbit hole in DC, all while quietly implementing his promised agenda, tells me all I need to know about your expertise (or lack thereof) on the subject.

Have a nice evening.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: SBMcG

Trump is unlike any political force we've ever seen in this country. The fact that you don't recognize what he's really doing

He sure is different.

Not sure I recognize what he is doing either, he's kinda hard to follow sometimes.

Some people think this is a negotiating tactic—that you say very dramatic things but actually you would settle for some very small changes. Is that right?
No, it’s not, really not a negotiation. It’s really not. No, will I settle for less than I go in with? Yes, I mean who wouldn’t? Nobody, you know, I always use the word flexibility, I have flexibility. [Goes off the record.] [Our] relationship with China is long. Of course by China standards, it’s very short [laughter], you know when I’m with [Xi Jinping], because he’s great, when I’m with him, he’s a great guy. He was telling me, you know they go back 8,000 years, we have 1776 is like modern history. They consider 1776 like yesterday and they, you know, go back a long time. They talk about the different wars, it was very interesting. We got along great. So I told them, I said, “We have a problem and we’re going to solve that problem.” But he wants to help us solve that problem.
Now then you never know what’s going to happen. But they said to me that on the currency manipulation, “Donald Trump has failed to call China a currency manipulator”. Now I have to understand something. I’m dealing with a man, I think I like him a lot. I think he likes me a lot. We were supposed to meet for ten minutes and they go to 40-person meetings, OK, in Mar-a-Lago, in Palm Beach. And the ten minutes turned out to be three hours, alone, the two of us. The next day it was supposed to be ten minutes and then we go to our 40-person meeting. That, too, he was, no…because you guys were waiting for a long time. That ten minute meeting turned out to be three hours. Dinner turned out to be three hours. I mean, he’s a great guy.

Now, with that in mind, he’s representing China and he wants what’s best for China. But so far, you know, he’s been, he’s been very good. But, so they talk about why haven’t you called him a currency manipulator? Now think of this. I say, “Jinping. Please help us, let’s make a deal. Help us with North Korea, and by the way we’re announcing tomorrow that you’re a currency manipulator, OK?” They never say that, you know the fake media, they never put them together, they always say, he didn’t call him a currency [manipulator], number one. Number two, they’re actually not a currency [manipulator]. You know, since I’ve been talking about currency manipulation with respect to them and other countries, they stopped.

Link

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Trump is unlike any political force we've ever seen in this country. The fact that you don't recognize what he's really doing

He sure is different.

Not sure I recognize what he is doing either, he's kinda hard to follow sometimes.

Some people think this is a negotiating tactic—that you say very dramatic things but actually you would settle for some very small changes. Is that right?
No, it’s not, really not a negotiation. It’s really not. No, will I settle for less than I go in with? Yes, I mean who wouldn’t? Nobody, you know, I always use the word flexibility, I have flexibility. [Goes off the record.] [Our] relationship with China is long. Of course by China standards, it’s very short [laughter], you know when I’m with [Xi Jinping], because he’s great, when I’m with him, he’s a great guy. He was telling me, you know they go back 8,000 years, we have 1776 is like modern history. They consider 1776 like yesterday and they, you know, go back a long time. They talk about the different wars, it was very interesting. We got along great. So I told them, I said, “We have a problem and we’re going to solve that problem.” But he wants to help us solve that problem.
Now then you never know what’s going to happen. But they said to me that on the currency manipulation, “Donald Trump has failed to call China a currency manipulator”. Now I have to understand something. I’m dealing with a man, I think I like him a lot. I think he likes me a lot. We were supposed to meet for ten minutes and they go to 40-person meetings, OK, in Mar-a-Lago, in Palm Beach. And the ten minutes turned out to be three hours, alone, the two of us. The next day it was supposed to be ten minutes and then we go to our 40-person meeting. That, too, he was, no…because you guys were waiting for a long time. That ten minute meeting turned out to be three hours. Dinner turned out to be three hours. I mean, he’s a great guy.

Now, with that in mind, he’s representing China and he wants what’s best for China. But so far, you know, he’s been, he’s been very good. But, so they talk about why haven’t you called him a currency manipulator? Now think of this. I say, “Jinping. Please help us, let’s make a deal. Help us with North Korea, and by the way we’re announcing tomorrow that you’re a currency manipulator, OK?” They never say that, you know the fake media, they never put them together, they always say, he didn’t call him a currency [manipulator], number one. Number two, they’re actually not a currency [manipulator]. You know, since I’ve been talking about currency manipulation with respect to them and other countries, they stopped.

Link

Trump is definitely a trip for the uninitiated. I have read several of his books beginning with "Art..." It really is worth taking the time to do that because it's right there in front of you. Everything is about strategy and leverage.

That's a great link, BTW.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

He sure is different.

Link

Trump is definitely a trip for the uninitiated. I have read several of his books beginning with "Art..." It really is worth taking the time to do that because it's right there in front of you. Everything is about strategy and leverage.

That's a great link, BTW.

Trump didn't write The Art of The Deal.

Tony Schwartz ghostwrote it for him.

posted on May, 12 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Yeah, he is. Trust me -- you're not smarter than me. If I thought you were, I'd let you know...

Your opinion on my intellect is really of no consequence......what IS however is proof of action by Trump ...which is self evident......that confirms everything ive said...

Trump is unlike any political force we've ever seen in this country.

Agreed, hes the most inept, impulsive, thin skinned, narcissist weve ever had in office

The fact that you don't recognize what he's really doing, how he's manipulating the leftist media while simultaneously sending the entrenched leftist politicians scurrying down every rabbit hole in DC, all while quietly implementing his promised agenda, tells me all I need to know about your expertise (or lack thereof) on the subject.

The fact that you and so many of his supporters see what hes doing as some sort of master plan, rather then what it ACTUALLY is, which is a fumbling bumbling combination of ignorance, arrogance, and power drunkenness, says quite a bit more......

Hes done almost EXACTLY what myself and many of his critics said he would do......and hes already backed off almost every one of his platform promises....

Yet his supporters still hold water for him.........

Insult me all you want, but im not the one looking like a fool here......

You guys need to wake up to who this guy really is, i realize its hard to do , when some have spent so long pulling for this guy, making excuse after excuse, placing all your bets on him.....

But sometimes its better to cut your losses and see the truth for what it is........that is the ONLY way to change it.....

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

lol thank you for posting that, perfect example of how Full of crap he is.....

He appealed to the lowest common denominator of voter....people who would vote emotionally instead of with their head..

Those that actually researched the man, looked at his actions over what he said, and trusted their gut, saw straight through him.......

The rest just took the 2008 Obama route and drank the cool aid........except Obama actually did a lot of what he said he would do, much to the distaste of conservatives like myself.......
edit on 5/13/2017 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Your opinion on my intellect is really of no consequence......what IS however is proof of action by Trump ...which is self evident......that confirms everything ive said...

Trump is unlike any political force we've ever seen in this country.

Agreed, hes the most inept, impulsive, thin skinned, narcissist weve ever had in office

The fact that you don't recognize what he's really doing, how he's manipulating the leftist media while simultaneously sending the entrenched leftist politicians scurrying down every rabbit hole in DC, all while quietly implementing his promised agenda, tells me all I need to know about your expertise (or lack thereof) on the subject.

The fact that you and so many of his supporters see what hes doing as some sort of master plan, rather then what it ACTUALLY is, which is a fumbling bumbling combination of ignorance, arrogance, and power drunkenness, says quite a bit more......

Hes done almost EXACTLY what myself and many of his critics said he would do......and hes already backed off almost every one of his platform promises....

Yet his supporters still hold water for him.........

Insult me all you want, but im not the one looking like a fool here......

You guys need to wake up to who this guy really is, i realize its hard to do , when some have spent so long pulling for this guy, making excuse after excuse, placing all your bets on him.....

But sometimes its better to cut your losses and see the truth for what it is........that is the ONLY way to change it.....

You opinion does not make you smarter than those you do not agree with.
Step back and read your post.
edit on 2017-05-13T00:06:42-05:002201713America/Chicago5 by c2oden because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join